Windows 10: Search window doesn't leave

Discus and support Search window doesn't leave in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, When I make a movement in the touchpad i didn't figure out what is the exact movement yet, the search window appears and it doesn't leave even... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DespinaConstantinou, Apr 9, 2020.

1. Search window doesn't leave

Hello,

When I make a movement in the touchpad i didn't figure out what is the exact movement yet, the search window appears and it doesn't leave even when i click in another point on the PC. Thus, i have to shut down my PC from the "on/off" button, in order to leave.

Please help me!!!

Thank you

:)

DespinaConstantinou, Apr 9, 2020

2. Windows 10 doesn t leave me to go in.

Thanke your reply . But windows doesn t leave me to write the code. I don t reach my files, so i don t rrrach anything else. Now we will try to system reboot feom pendrive

SzabóDániel, Apr 9, 2020
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Search window doesn't leave [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Apr 9, 2020
  4. CyrrusV Win User

Search window doesn't leave

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Apr 9, 2020
Thema:

Search window doesn't leave

1. Search window doesn't leave - Similar Threads - Search window doesn't

2. Search bar in Explorer doesn't use Windows Search

in Cortana
    Search bar in Explorer doesn't use Windows Search: I have Windows 10 21H2. When I search files in Explorer the search bar it looks like thisBut on another PC with the same OS version it looks like thisAs I understand starting from 1909 Explorer uses Windows Search and search bar should look like second screenshot, but it...
  3. Search bar in Explorer doesn't use Windows Search

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Search bar in Explorer doesn't use Windows Search: I have Windows 10 21H2. When I search files in Explorer the search bar it looks like thisBut on another PC with the same OS version it looks like thisAs I understand starting from 1909 Explorer uses Windows Search and search bar should look like second screenshot, but it...
  4. Windows search doesn't work.

in Cortana
    Windows search doesn't work.: This issue caused me to upgrade my pc from version 20H2 to 21H1. This issue occured earlier and I sought help from Microsoft community. They told me to do scans like, sfc /scannow, DISM scans. Since nothing worked, I had to upgrade my pc. Now it is back again!! Every time...
  5. Search doesn't work

in Cortana
    Search doesn't work: For a while now, seemingly after the May update, the search icon/box doesn't doanything. The thing is, it works on different user... What I tried: taking ownership of C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Search\Data and adding full control for my user account rebuilding index...
  6. Windows search doesn't open

in Cortana
    Windows search doesn't open: My Windows installation got lately corrupt. I performed a clean install and Windows works now just fine. But Windows search no longer opens. The troubleshooting application says that the search folder has incorrect permissions. Chkdsk, sfc nor dism could fix the problem. What...
  7. Search bar doesn't search internet

in Cortana
    Search bar doesn't search internet: The Search bar/button next to the Start menu button no longer searches the internet, only local files and settings. Until recently I used to be able to type in something to search for and it would search my local computer AND the the internet. Did something change that...
  8. Windows search doesn't work

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows search doesn't work: Hello Microsoft, Is there an update in the works for your file search function? It is absolutely terrible at the moment - even when I type in the exact file name in Explorer search, it can't find it! The OS is otherwise solid, but this is a massive, massive fail. I'm...
  9. Please Microsoft, leave Windows Search alone

in Windows 10 News
    Please Microsoft, leave Windows Search alone: Microsoft released a new preview build of the upcoming Windows 10 version 1903 feature update yesterday; it included, among other changes, a new top apps listing in Search. Windows 10 users who run the build get a list of popular applications that they use the most on the...
  10. Search doesn't search programs

in Windows 10 Support
    Search doesn't search programs: Whenever I want to search for a specific program it doesn't show anything. For example if I search 'Steam' a program that exist in the OS, it will find nothing. I also noticed that it doesn't search files that aren't inside the OS drive. (A song on another HDD) Did...