Windows 10: Searchapp.exe eating bandwidth

Discus and support Searchapp.exe eating bandwidth in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi,I have an issue where when gaming I get Ping spikes looks like bandwidth usage, when I check task manager it doesn't show anything in particular but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Tigger365, Jul 12, 2021.

1. Tigger365 Win User

Searchapp.exe eating bandwidth

Hi,I have an issue where when gaming I get Ping spikes looks like bandwidth usage, when I check task manager it doesn't show anything in particular but in resource monitor in the network view I have several instances of searchapp.exe running and using up the bandwidth. When there is no spikes it isn't there but then for some reason when it pops up every 10 minutes or so. Any idea what's causing this or how to fix it?Thanks in advance for any replies.Bobby.

:)

Tigger365, Jul 12, 2021

2. Window 10 eating my Wifi bandwidth

Whenever I start my laptop and check 'data usage' after couple of minutes, I found 'system' is using my internet bandwidth in size of hundreds MBs.

I urgently need to get rid of this.

I tried many tricks:

• Set wifi on metered connection
    • Disable Windows Update service
    • Disable scheduled task regarding Windows 10 update assistance and some others
    • Set all background app to OFF.
    Still windows 10 constantly eating my bandwidth.

How to stop this unacceptable behaviour?

RahulShah4, Jul 12, 2021
  3. svchost.exe always dowloading and eating total bandwidth.

svchost.exe always dowloading and eating total bandwidth even when BITS has stopped. please help me to solve this issue ? i cant download or play cause of this . i have upgraded windows 10 from windows 8.1.

JAGRATA PARUI, Jul 12, 2021
  4. Tupzir Win User

Svchost eating bandwidth an win10 upgrade assistant

So last night i try to update my win10 cause of win10 upgrade assistant keep on popping and its suddenly stuck at 85% i dont know why and is svchost has a progress bar i dont know if im making progress when svchost eating my bandwidth please i need help

Tupzir, Jul 12, 2021
Thema:

1. Searchapp.exe eating bandwidth - Similar Threads - Searchapp exe eating

2. Turned of delivery optimization but it still eats my bandwidth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Turned of delivery optimization but it still eats my bandwidth: There was a similar post that was posted i tried copying the method cause the problem was the same as that but while performing the clear boot after restarting it is just stuck at the lock screen saying that "something happened and your pin isn't available. Click to set up...
  3. The searchApp

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    The searchApp: After system crash the last objects to run on the program in windows 10 wereThe system detected an overrun of a stack-based buffer in this application BackgroundTaskHost.exe -system errorThis overrun could potentiall allow a malicious user to gain control of this...
  4. Windows processes eats up all my bandwidth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows processes eats up all my bandwidth: I've been noticing that a windows process keeps eating my bandwidth. It's interrupting my online activities as it keeps all the bandwidth to itself. I've already set delivery optimization to a minimum and my internet is not that really great. I barely even get to 1mbps. What...
  5. Windows processes eats up all my bandwidth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows processes eats up all my bandwidth: I've been noticing that a windows process keeps eating my bandwidth. It's interrupting my online activities as it keeps all the bandwidth to itself. I've already set delivery optimization to a minimum and my internet is not that really great. I barely even get to 1mbps. What...
  6. SearchApp crash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    SearchApp crash: Hi. I got today first crash when i clicked on search bar in Windows 10 . I clicked on search nothing happened. And crash registered on event logs. Screen: [ATTACH] ExceptionCode:0xc00000602 app: SearchApp.exe Kernelbase.dll Ignore that? My pc: 108500K stock...
  7. Delivery Optimization eating all my bandwidth

in Windows 10 Customization
    Delivery Optimization eating all my bandwidth: there's a service called Delivery Optimization keeps running in the background and uses my all internet bandwidth everyday, even If I stop it it starts again after sometime...
  8. Window 10 eating my Wifi bandwidth

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Window 10 eating my Wifi bandwidth: Whenever I start my laptop and check 'data usage' after couple of minutes, I found 'system' is using my internet bandwidth in size of hundreds MBs. I urgently need to get rid of this. I tried many tricks: Set wifi on metered connection Disable Windows Update service...
  9. Microsoft is eating all of my bandwidth

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft is eating all of my bandwidth: I have limited (3Mbps) bandwidth and most of the time my PC is asleep. And when I go to use it I can wait 10 to 20 minutes for it to download who-knows-what. So it's unusable for anything over the internet during that time. I have Windows 10 Professional and have used the...
  10. backgroundTransferHost start eats bandwidth at windows startup

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    backgroundTransferHost start eats bandwidth at windows startup: Hello Each time I start my PC runs windows 10, the "backgroundTransferHost" task starts to download something I really don't know is what. It also do it occasionally during my using of PC, for example while I'm playing an online game & suddenly pings gets too high and when I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. www.windowsphoneinfo.com

2. searchapp.exe stop network traffic