Windows 10: Searchapp Trying to connect to disabled microsoft server IPs slowing machine

Discus and support Searchapp Trying to connect to disabled microsoft server IPs slowing machine in Cortana to solve the problem; Hi After having lots of problems while looking at streaming ultimatly, i checked which processes where trying to use bandwith... That s where i felt... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by BertinL, Dec 31, 2020.

1. BertinL Win User

Searchapp Trying to connect to disabled microsoft server IPs slowing machine

Hi

After having lots of problems while looking at streaming ultimatly, i checked which processes where trying to use bandwith...

That s where i felt on searchapp...

To know where it was connecting i first made a ping and the finally just browsed the server IPS

for example : 13.107.18.11 :

<h2>Our services aren't available right now</h2><p>We're working to restore all services as soon as possible. Please check back soon.</p>

Normal ? Could it have some impacts on my network problems ? already checked the rest

:)

BertinL, Dec 31, 2020

2. trying to ssh to a machine at home

yeah SELinux is disabled.

the router lists all of its connected clients, and can see the ipaddress of the server

Hybrid_theory, Dec 31, 2020
  3. Ariel Acu Win User
    "Server connectivity = blocked" on Xbox app on Windows 10

Hi MoonBunny17,

If your server connectivity is "Blocked", it means that your computer was unable to establish a Teredo IPsec connection to the Quality of Service (QoS) server. Since you've tried the troubleshooting steps from our support page, let's try to restart the "IP
    Helper" and "Xbox Networking Service" by performing the following steps below:

1. Press the Windows Key + R to open the Run box.
    2. Type "services" and hit enter to open the Services Window
    3. Scroll down until you find an entry called “IP Helper”. Right-click on it, and then click Restart.
    4. Scroll all the way down to the bottom and do the same thing for “Xbox Live Networking Service”.
    5. Close the window, open the Xbox app and check your connection again.

If the issue persists, I recommend that you try connecting your computer to another network to see if that will change the server connectivity on the Xbox app.

Keep us updated with the results after performing the suggested solutions above.

Ariel Acu, Dec 31, 2020
  4. SmartHome Win User

windows server essentials connector configuration wizard has stopped working when trying to add Windows 10 machines to Server 2012 R2 Essentials

I've tried adding two windows 10 machines to our server 2012R2 essentials. One was a machine that was previously connected but I had to a bare metal restore and it wouldn't connect following that, so I deleted it from the server and attempted to reconnect.
    It crashed the wizard after entering username and password (approx 10-20 seconds after). The machine has appeared on the list of devices on the server but the launch pad has not installed and the backups are not working.

The second machine is a clean install and the same thing happens. Again this has appeared on the list of devices and on both machines we can do a domain log in no problem but the backups are not working and the status is not being reported on the new machine
    but is on the reconnected machine.

Windows 7 connects without a problem

Both have IPv6 disabled, both have the DNS server set to the server's IP address

Any ideas, have tried everything I've found on line but most of that is from 10-12 months ago?

SmartHome, Dec 31, 2020
Thema:

1. Searchapp Trying to connect to disabled microsoft server IPs slowing machine - Similar Threads - Searchapp Trying connect

2. Is it Safe if my PC is Making Connections to a "Public Proxy Server" Microsoft IP?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it Safe if my PC is Making Connections to a "Public Proxy Server" Microsoft IP?: I was checking what connections my computer was making with the cmd command 'netstat -ano' and I decided to put some of them through an IP address lookup whatismyipaddress[.]com I'm used to seeing most of these IPs belonging to "Microsoft Corporation" and the website usually...
  3. Is it Safe if my PC is Making Connections to a "Public Proxy Server" Microsoft IP?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it Safe if my PC is Making Connections to a "Public Proxy Server" Microsoft IP?: I was checking what connections my computer was making with the cmd command 'netstat -ano' and I decided to put some of them through an IP address lookup whatismyipaddress[.]com I'm used to seeing most of these IPs belonging to "Microsoft Corporation" and the website usually...
  4. trying to sign in to microsoft one drive but keep getting "onedrive.live.com's server IP...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    trying to sign in to microsoft one drive but keep getting "onedrive.live.com's server IP...: Hi, I keep trying to sign in to microsoft one drive on my pc but just keep getting "onedrive.live.com's server IP address could not be found".One drive is syncing OK per the pop up from the icon on the task bar but if I click "view online" I get the same screen/result as...
  5. trying to sign in to microsoft one drive but keep getting "onedrive.live.com's server IP...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    trying to sign in to microsoft one drive but keep getting "onedrive.live.com's server IP...: Hi, I keep trying to sign in to microsoft one drive on my pc but just keep getting "onedrive.live.com's server IP address could not be found".One drive is syncing OK per the pop up from the icon on the task bar but if I click "view online" I get the same screen/result as...
  6. The searchApp

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    The searchApp: After system crash the last objects to run on the program in windows 10 wereThe system detected an overrun of a stack-based buffer in this application BackgroundTaskHost.exe -system errorThis overrun could potentiall allow a malicious user to gain control of this...
  7. DNS Server Errors, Slow Connections

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    DNS Server Errors, Slow Connections: Lately I get frequent DNS server errors and/or very slow connections. Often the pages do not connect. Is there a correction for this. It just started happening a few days ago...
  8. SearchApp crash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    SearchApp crash: Hi. I got today first crash when i clicked on search bar in Windows 10 . I clicked on search nothing happened. And crash registered on event logs. Screen: [ATTACH] ExceptionCode:0xc00000602 app: SearchApp.exe Kernelbase.dll Ignore that? My pc: 108500K stock...
  9. SearchApp crash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    SearchApp crash: Hi. I got today first crash when i clicked on search bar in Windows 10. I clicked on search nothing happened. And crash registered on event logs. Screen: [ATTACH] ExceptionCode:0xc00000602 app: SearchApp.exe Kernelbase.dll Ignore that? My pc: 108500K stock...
  10. Connecting Desktop Machine to Server

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Connecting Desktop Machine to Server: I'm having issues connecting a desktop to the server. I finally was able to add it to the domain, so I'm running off the "LinearMortgage.local" network, but when I go to Network on the PC, it only shows two of the other users machines on the Network, not the server or any of...