Windows 10: Searching a "Remind Me" program

Discus and support Searching a "Remind Me" program in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello,I am looking for some small simple program, sort of "Remind Me" program, to enter a note or two.Searched the internet, tried some but they are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Motim, Mar 8, 2021.

1. Motim Win User

Searching a "Remind Me" program

Hello,I am looking for some small simple program, sort of "Remind Me" program, to enter a note or two.Searched the internet, tried some but they are too complicated.Just a simple program which will start when turning computer on.Any suggestions will be appreciated.Thankswin 10 pro 1909 x 64, winver 18363.1377

:)

Motim, Mar 8, 2021

2. Windows 10 Pro and Ergnomic Break Reminder

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Do you remember installing any break reminder software?

It looks like it is a pop up from a break reminder software.

I suggest you to look for this in Programs in features and uninstall it if do not use it.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run Command

• Type Appwiz.cpl and hit enter

• Search for the programs and un-install it.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Mar 8, 2021
  3. big mumma Win User
    REMINDER PROGRAMS

Would like to know if there is a program I can put on my HTC7Mozart that works with the calendar to remind me of Birthdays etc.

big mumma, Mar 8, 2021
  4. Searching a "Remind Me" program

How to enable Cortana to launch programs and music, instead of Bing Searching everything?

In this case, we suggest that you disable Windows Search from the
    Services settings. Please be reminded to backup your files before proceeding to this troubleshooting. To disable
    Windows Search, simply follow the steps below:

• Click on the Start button and type Services on the search box.
    • Click on Services.
    • From the list, double-click Windows Search.
    • Select Disabled on the drop-down field on Startup type.
    • Click on the Stop button on Service status.
    • After following the steps, restart your PC and try to open an app or program using
      Cortana.

If you have additional questions, please let us know.

Jefferson Ore, Mar 8, 2021
Thema:

Searching a "Remind Me" program

1. Searching a "Remind Me" program - Similar Threads - Searching Remind program

2. Searching a "Remind Me" program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Searching a "Remind Me" program: Hello,I am looking for some small simple program, sort of "Remind Me" program, to enter a note or two.Searched the internet, tried some but they are too complicated.Just a simple program which will start when turning computer on.Any suggestions will be appreciated.Thankswin...
  3. "Remind me" is broken in Cortana

in Cortana
    "Remind me" is broken in Cortana: This morning I tried asking Cortana to remind me to do something when I got home, a feature I use some some regularity, but she appears to simply not know how to 'remind me' of things anymore. Any variation of asking her to remind me of something instead results in a...
  4. Typing "Remind me" no longer works

in Cortana
    Typing "Remind me" no longer works: When I click the cortana icon, and type "Remind me", or any phrase such as "remind me to do whatever at this time or when I get to place", no longer works. In fact, it's probably been a while since this has worked for me. Instead, the cortana icon is only working...
  5. Cortana remind me

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cortana remind me: I updated to Windows 10 Pro to 1903 and all is fine except for Cortana Remind Me. When I try to do anything the black Remind Me comes up but it promptly disappears on any action. I added another user account and Remind Me works OK in it. I had 4 Remind Me's in the previous...
  6. remind me app

remind me app: how can I make yearly reminders (for ex. birthdays) so the pop up exact date every year? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remind-me-app/ab4a9384-2dd7-4eed-80ec-2eaa2100f86e
  7. TV Program Reminders

TV Program Reminders: Can anyone explain to me how to get TV Program Reminders set up for my Calendar on Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_cal/tv-program-reminders/0c2eec35-fbef-4ab3-bad8-fb38e3b21a99
  8. Remember to remind me (not)

in Browsers and Email
    Remember to remind me (not): Hi Gurus and Geneii, Before THE BIG UPGRADE, I enjoyed Windows Mail but, after it, appeared to have both Windows Mail and Mail. Preferring the old, I blitzed the new, because Windows Mail works fine for me and messages seem to come through more quickly. Also, until...
  9. Reminders program?

Reminders program?: I used to rely on Cortana for reminders and after having missed several important things, including a potential job opportunity, I've learned my lesson and I'm looking for a replacement. So, can someone suggest a reminder software. The features I need: - possibility...
  10. Reminder Programs?

Reminder Programs?: Anyone know of any programs/apps similar to Reminderfox that runs in Windows 10? 5083