Windows 10: Searching for a HDMI info tool

Discus and support Searching for a HDMI info tool in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hello, I am looking for a tool which displays me the HDMI version of the graphics card and attached monitor. It's for analyzing an issue with an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by 1ST1, Jul 25, 2021.

1. 1ST1 Win User

Searching for a HDMI info tool

Hello, I am looking for a tool which displays me the HDMI version of the graphics card and attached monitor. It's for analyzing an issue with an ondemand video set top box. That set top box is attached to my 7.1 amplifier through HDMI, and my Windows 10 21H1 based home theater PC as well over another input. So basically they both would see the same amplifier and TV set which is attached to the 7.1 amplifier through HDMI as well. Using the Windows PC to verify the HDMI support of the device chain would be the way to understand why the set top box does play some videos and others not. (Basically everything is capable of full hd and my HTPC, BlueRay-Player and the SAT TV box play everything but not that internet video on demand set top box) So I am looking for something like "MonitorInfoView" from Nirsoft, but that tool displays anything about the monitor, but not the HDMI version. Any ideas?

:)

2. erocker Win User

Why exactly is ATi considered be better at HDMI?

I plug my HDMI cable into the card, then into my TV. Those are the steps that I have to do. All the steps you list make absolutely no sense to me.

erocker, Jul 25, 2021
  3. fussybob Win User
    IE11 Google Toolbar no auto search suggestions, no search history?

Since the last Win 10 update my Google Toolbar won't list any search suggestions as I type and there is no search history listed. The Google tool bar will allow a search, but after a few searches no search history shows and no "clear search" button is listed either.

I have turnd on "Suggest searches as you type", and "store search histroy on my computer" in the Google Toolbar options.

Any suggestions to fix this?

fussybob, Jul 25, 2021
  4. DrPepper Win User

Why exactly is ATi considered be better at HDMI?

Sound works fine only issue with me is underscan when connecting to my tv.

DrPepper, Jul 25, 2021
Thema:

1. Searching for a HDMI info tool - Similar Threads - Searching HDMI info

2. Search bar daily infos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Search bar daily infos: Hi recently my search bar started showing me info related to the date and i cant find anything about thatwhen i click it i get sent to edge with the current topicHow could i remove that and am i the only one with that?...
  3. Search bar daily infos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Search bar daily infos: Hi recently my search bar started showing me info related to the date and i cant find anything about thatwhen i click it i get sent to edge with the current topicHow could i remove that and am i the only one with that?...
  4. Search bar daily infos

in Cortana
    Search bar daily infos: Hi recently my search bar started showing me info related to the date and i cant find anything about thatwhen i click it i get sent to edge with th current topicHow could i remove that and am i the only one with that?...
  5. Windows Search Tool?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Search Tool?: Hey All Can anyone recommend a good tool to search for everything in widows? I want to be able to find document titles, and text in documents, on local drives and the mapped drives connected to my Synology NAS. Thanks submitted by /u/Suninmoon [link] [comments]...
  6. search in tool bar not working

in Cortana
    search in tool bar not working: For reasons unknown the search function is not responding, it won't even allow me to type anything in the search box. I have tried trouble shooting and reindexing but no change. When trouble shooting I received the error message "authorisations incorrectes sur les repertoires...
  7. Windows search tool bar - change search service

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows search tool bar - change search service: How can I change which service my windows search uses? My default browser is set to Chrome and my default search is set to Duck Duck Go, but when I use the search toolbar it brings up Edge and Bing. Please help, it's driving me crazy....
  8. Clear Disk Info is a handy health info tool for storage devices

in Windows 10 News
    Clear Disk Info is a handy health info tool for storage devices: Clear Disk Info is a free software program for Microsoft Windows devices that provides a clear view of health related information about connected storage devices. Keeping an eye on storage devices is essential when you work with computer systems. A storage device failure...
  9. Search Tool

in Cortana
    Search Tool: Hi I can not find the contents in pdf file by using Forder Exploer. Please support !!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/search-tool/bd9e22d5-e567-4149-812c-24131ad9e50a"
  10. Better search tool for windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Better search tool for windows: Hi, I work on windows and have to search in text files, and wonder if there is little better tool support ... I would like to have it: - search in many text files (best filtered by file extension / name / pattern) - search for texts / patterns - there should be some support...