Windows 10: Searching for a Windows shortcut, or add-on, to Minimize a window in 1 keyboard shortcut.

Discus and support Searching for a Windows shortcut, or add-on, to Minimize a window in 1 keyboard shortcut. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Does anyone know of a windows shortcut that will minimize the current window with a single keyboard shortcut? Windows Key + Down will take a maximized... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Dogsy, Feb 17, 2021.

1. /u/Dogsy Win User

Searching for a Windows shortcut, or add-on, to Minimize a window in 1 keyboard shortcut.

Does anyone know of a windows shortcut that will minimize the current window with a single keyboard shortcut? Windows Key + Down will take a maximized window, take it to a smaller size, THEN minimize it. I was wondering if there was a single key combination to go from Maximized to minimized in one key combo.

submitted by /u/Dogsy
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Dogsy, Feb 17, 2021
  2. Frick Win User

Windows 10 commands/shortcuts/env. var.

Keyboard shortcuts to open programs:

Create a shortcut on the desktop to whatever program you want. Right click -> Properties and fill in the field there. Sadly the shortcut needs to remain on the desktop, but you can hide it.

Fun fact: If you had keyboard shortcuts for programs pinned to your Windows 7 start menu, those shortcuts still work when you update to Windows 10.

Frick, Feb 17, 2021
  3. Akumos Win User
    Windows Media Player - Skip Track Shortcut?

Hi

My keyboard only has play and stop hotkeys, using Windows Media Player is there a way to make a keyboard shortcut to skip track, even if media player isn't the primary window?

Thanks

Akumos, Feb 17, 2021
  4. Searching for a Windows shortcut, or add-on, to Minimize a window in 1 keyboard shortcut.

Keyboard shortcut (win+m) in WIN 7 minimized all active windows in the screen that the cursor was at that tim

A search on "windows 10 keyboard shortcuts" yields

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/keyboard-shortcuts

WindowsLogo + M is still listed as "minimize all windows"

It still works that way in Windows 10 for me.

Cbarnhorst, Feb 17, 2021
Thema:

Searching for a Windows shortcut, or add-on, to Minimize a window in 1 keyboard shortcut.

1. Searching for a Windows shortcut, or add-on, to Minimize a window in 1 keyboard shortcut. - Similar Threads - Searching shortcut add

2. Ctrl+1 keyboard shortcut

in Windows 10 Customization
    Ctrl+1 keyboard shortcut: Hello everyone! I have a simple question. Whenever I press the keyboard shortcut Ctrl+1, it zooms the screen in onto the mouse, and if I press it again it zooms back out. How do I disable this? I need to use the shortcut for a different purpose on a program, but I cant if...
  3. keyboard shortcut to open search?

in Windows 10 Customization
    keyboard shortcut to open search?: [ATTACH] how to open search with help keyboard? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-shortcut-to-open-search/3542caa4-07e0-4f71-a01e-acf2d9d1140c
  4. Searching For Shortcuts

in Cortana
    Searching For Shortcuts: On our network drive, users have created shortcuts that are no longer valid since we migrated to a new server. Is there a way to use Windows Search to search the hard drive for shortcuts?...
  5. Windows keyboard shortcuts

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows keyboard shortcuts: I have a list of win10 keyboard shortcuts but some do not do as suggested. For example : F2 doesn't allow me to change the name of the item - but F4 does. I got the list from Windows 10 website ; https://support.microsoft.com/en-au/help/12445...
  6. Keyboard shortcut to paste Windows shortcuts

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Keyboard shortcut to paste Windows shortcuts: Hi, Everyday, I need to generate dozens of Windows shortcuts as it's an essential feature to me. My problem is that no keyboard shortcut currently exists, so the quickest way to paste Windows shortcuts remains the right-click context menu. It's kind of a waste of time if...
  7. Keyboard shortcut to paste Windows shortcuts

in Windows 10 Support
    Keyboard shortcut to paste Windows shortcuts: Hi, Everyday, I need to generate dozens of Windows shortcuts as it's an essential feature to me. My problem is that no keyboard shortcut currently exists, so the quickest way to paste Windows shortcuts remains the right-click context menu. It's kind of a waste of time if...
  8. Add shortcut

in Browsers and Email
    Add shortcut: How do you create a shortcut on the desktop. Example, you have a website you use often, how do you create a shortcut on the desktop. Win 7 and 8 you could right click the mouse on the page in question and had the option to add a shortcut on the desktop. 5616
  9. Assign Keyboard Shortcut to Shortcuts in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Assign Keyboard Shortcut to Shortcuts in Windows 10: How to: Assign Keyboard Shortcut to Shortcuts in Windows 10 How to Assign Keyboard Shortcut to Shortcuts in Windows 10 [img] Information In Windows 10, you can assign a keyboard shortcut (aka: shortcut key) to a shortcut on your desktop, taskbar, and Start menu. When...
  10. Keyboard Shortcuts

in Windows 10 Support
    Keyboard Shortcuts: How do you turn OFF keyboard shortcuts? I never use them but when I'm typing, I often hit CTRL when I mean the Shift key and then whatever letter I hit next is then combined with CTRL and displays something I don't want. I've been unable to find the setting that hopefully...