Windows 10: SEARCHING FOR LOST CALENDAR

Discus and support SEARCHING FOR LOST CALENDAR in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Lost my icon on the Taskbar for my old version 1511 Win 10 Calendar. What is the .exe file name so I can search for it. THANKS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RonM.1, May 1, 2019.

1. RonM.1 Win User

SEARCHING FOR LOST CALENDAR

Lost my icon on the Taskbar for my old version 1511 Win 10 Calendar. What is the .exe file name so I can search for it. THANKS

:)

RonM.1, May 1, 2019

2. Lost calendar in Lumia 630

I lost the calendar. It cannot be found with the search. I do not mean content but tool.

Any suggestion?

DimitriosSotiriou, May 1, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, May 1, 2019
  4. Homer345 Win User

I have Windows 10 and I've lost my Contacts and Calendar

I have Windows 10 and I've lost my Contacts List and Calendar in Windows Live Mail????
    Ev

Homer345, May 1, 2019
Thema:

1. SEARCHING FOR LOST CALENDAR - Similar Threads - SEARCHING LOST CALENDAR

2. Calendar, Mail and Search not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Calendar, Mail and Search not working: Some Windows functions are not working. So far I have noticed:Mail: the app opens and displays the list of emails, but when I click one, it freezes for some seconds and then it crashes.Calendar: quen I click on the time/date on the bottom right of the screen, the calendar...
  3. No Search bar in windows calendar

No Search bar in windows calendar: Hi,I cannot see the search bar in the windows calendar app. I tried repairing and resetting. No use.App version: 16005.14326.20970.0I have seen other posts but no one seems to have solved itThanks and Regards...
  4. Gmail calendar search

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gmail calendar search: I have 2 two GMail accounts set up in the Mail & Calendar app. Sync works both ways on both accounts, but only one of them allows Calendar search. There's no settings anywhere regarding this.How do I fix it?...
  5. Gmail calendar search

Gmail calendar search: I have 2 two GMail accounts set up in the Mail & Calendar app. Sync works both ways on both accounts, but only one of them allows Calendar search. There's no settings anywhere regarding this.How do I fix it?...
  6. Windows Calendar search not working

in Cortana
    Windows Calendar search not working: The search facility within my Windows 10 Calendar app has stopped working. When I type something into the search box and click the magnifying glass it returns two messages. Immediately beneath the search box the message states <Cannot search the account "Microsoft account">...
  7. Calendar search

Calendar search: I have been using Windows Calendar not the Calendar in Outlook, but the Windows app for years and find the search facility really useful. But a week ago the search stopped working. If I enter a word in the search box and hit return, no results are displayed and I get the...
  8. Search Calendar App

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Search Calendar App: Is it true that the calendar app in windows is not searchable? I mean really? Are you serious? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/search-calendar-app/ceedc696-5c4f-4484-a38a-c18d7d5ad288
  9. outlook calendar lost

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    outlook calendar lost: After a failed attempt with iCloud backup, my Outlook Calendar was emptied. I have a file history back up. I tried to import the pst file from the backup: acces denied. Then I copied the pst file from the backup to a new folder that I called "Outlook files old", copying...
  10. Contacts, Calendar, Mail Lost

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Contacts, Calendar, Mail Lost: I opened up my mail this morning and saw all my information and when I went to open up Mail everything was gone including all my contacts and calendar information using Mail for Windows 10. Please advise how to recover this information. I'm not able to find anything....