Windows 10: Searching for PDF App/Software for Annotating and Viewing 2 files next to each other?

Discus and support Searching for PDF App/Software for Annotating and Viewing 2 files next to each other? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So im using my Surface for University and i often have to look at the PDF from my Script and the PDF from my Questions so i need a pdf viewer that is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Meistermagier, Nov 27, 2019.

1. Searching for PDF App/Software for Annotating and Viewing 2 files next to each other?

So im using my Surface for University and i often have to look at the PDF from my Script and the PDF from my Questions so i need a pdf viewer that is able to show two files next to each other. As i am also using it for viewing scripts from my lectures i want to be able to annotate some stuff next to the pdf with my surface pen.

Is there any App/Software that lets me do this do you guys know something?

With kind regards to all those who answer me.

submitted by /u/Meistermagier
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Meistermagier, Nov 27, 2019
  2. Guest1 Win User

Searching in PDF?

Hey guys, I need to look up a large list of data from a PDF file, basically just to check if each entry of the list is in the pdf. Is there some way to do this without having to check one by one?

Guest1, Nov 27, 2019
  3. Guest2 Win User
    Best free PDF software?

I use:
    • UnityPDF to merge/split PDFs and to insert/extract pages
    • doPDF to create PDFs from any program that is capable of printing
    • Foxit Reader to view PDFs and to type in them

Guest2, Nov 27, 2019
  4. Guest3 Win User

Searching for PDF App/Software for Annotating and Viewing 2 files next to each other?

Microsoft Edge PDF annotation

With Windows 8.1 and the Surface Pro 3, I was able to annotate PDFs. What is the work around for Windows 10 since Edge does not annotate PDFs?

Guest3, Nov 27, 2019
Thema:

Searching for PDF App/Software for Annotating and Viewing 2 files next to each other?

1. Searching for PDF App/Software for Annotating and Viewing 2 files next to each other? - Similar Threads - Searching PDF App

2. The icons on the desktop do not want to line up next to each other and below each other,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The icons on the desktop do not want to line up next to each other and below each other,...: Hello, for some reason the icons do not want to line up next to each other and below each other, but there is space left between them. I did a clean install of Windows 11 and this is how it changed itself after some time. I've never had a problem with this, but I know of a...
  3. Why am I not able to scroll two pdf files opened next to each other as earlier I was able...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why am I not able to scroll two pdf files opened next to each other as earlier I was able...: Why am I not able to scroll two pdf files opened next to each other as earlier I was able but not anymore https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-not-able-to-scroll-two-pdf-files-opened/2b60bb19-6940-420e-ba17-c2e08d2bbb84
  4. Why am I not able to scroll two pdf files opened next to each other as earlier I was able...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am I not able to scroll two pdf files opened next to each other as earlier I was able...: Why am I not able to scroll two pdf files opened next to each other as earlier I was able but not anymore https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-not-able-to-scroll-two-pdf-files-opened/2b60bb19-6940-420e-ba17-c2e08d2bbb84
  5. Annotating a PDF document with Surface pen

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Annotating a PDF document with Surface pen: I have been used to annotate my PDF documents by opening them in my Surface Book 2 using Adobe Acrobat Pro 2017, and then simply using the Surface pen to anootate them. However, I realized today that I cannot write/draw on the PDF documents anymore. Touching the Surface...
  6. PDF annotation error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PDF annotation error: My Surface Go drawing function on PDF suddenly goes crazy. When I draw on one page of the PDF file , the same marking is showing on every page. The problem is not with the program because I have the exact same problem with many and any programs that allow PDF annotation...
  7. Want to make simple annotations on a PDF

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Want to make simple annotations on a PDF: In particular, I want to add circles to a checklist. On Mac, you have Preview, which can add text, shapes, lines, etc. I'm having trouble finding an alternative on Windows. Edge has some annotations, except it doesn't you can't undo? Acrobat you basically can't do anything...
  8. 2 languages in a battle with each other

in Windows 10 Support
    2 languages in a battle with each other: Hallo all, after searching help from anywere: Outcome of PowerShell code to remove language in Windows10 - Windows 10 Forums In the control panel I found both languages set and combine together: I used this step guide: 1. Control panel 2. part Clock and region 3. Region -...
  9. 2 languages in a battle with each othere

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    2 languages in a battle with each othere: Hallo all, after searching help from anywere: Outcome of PowerShell code to remove language in Windows10 - Windows 10 Forums In the control panel I found both languages set and combine together: I used this step guide: 1. Control panel 2. part Clock and region 3. Region -...
  10. Annotation software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Annotation software: [img] This software (see attachment) which has the marquee in the form of a 3D tube, is what I am looking for, so far unsuccessfully. It is used by posters on tenforums. What is its name please? 61636