Windows 10: Searching in Edge's vertical tabs might be possible in the future thanks to a Chromium feature.

Discus and support Searching in Edge's vertical tabs might be possible in the future thanks to a Chromium feature. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Leopeva64-2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ohvfs3/searching_in_edges_vertical_tabs_might_be/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Leopeva64-2, Jul 10, 2021.

1. Searching in Edge's vertical tabs might be possible in the future thanks to a Chromium feature.

/u/Leopeva64-2, Jul 10, 2021
  2. wahlstr Win User

Get rid of "Bing" Search suggestions on Edge Chromium New Tab Page

Hi W10 Tweaker!

Thanks for the quick reply to my earlier post. I am finding that Turing of the "New Tab Tips", has no effect if you use a "Page Layout of Custom" and and "image of the day" is selected.
    Edge Chromium = Version 87.0.664.75 (Official build) (64-bit)

Searching in Edge's vertical tabs might be possible in the future thanks to a Chromium feature. [​IMG]

Searching in Edge's vertical tabs might be possible in the future thanks to a Chromium feature. [​IMG]

wahlstr, Jul 10, 2021
  3. LEOPEVA64 Win User
    Latest Microsoft Edge released for Windows

If you hide the button, you will never notice that this feature exist, basically what this flag does is remove the option in Settings<Appearance (and also the entry in the context menu). Many insiders "begged" for this flag to appear when the feature was only available to a few users, now is a little late because "Vertical tabs" is no longer part of the "controlled feature roll-outs".

LEOPEVA64, Jul 10, 2021
  4. wahlstr Win User

Searching in Edge's vertical tabs might be possible in the future thanks to a Chromium feature.

Get rid of "Bing" Search suggestions on Edge Chromium New Tab Page

How do I get rid of "Bing" Search suggestions on Edge Chromium New Tab Page? (as shown in attached image.)
    Windows 10, 20H2
    Edge Chromium Version 87.0.664.66 (Official build) (64-bit)

wahlstr, Jul 10, 2021
Thema:

Searching in Edge's vertical tabs might be possible in the future thanks to a Chromium feature.

1. Searching in Edge's vertical tabs might be possible in the future thanks to a Chromium feature. - Similar Threads - Searching Edge's vertical

2. Edge Chromium New tab page

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Chromium New tab page: Just wanted to see some responses that do you think MS Edge will have an option to use a Blank page instead of that annoying MS search bar? Thats one of the reasons I switched to using Firefox. 181404
  3. Chromium Edge browser tab sleep problems

in Browsers and Email
    Chromium Edge browser tab sleep problems: Anybody else having issues with this feature? Browser tabs go to sleep and either don't wake up or take forever to wake up. I have the same issue with Google Chrome, which make sense because both browsers are now Chromium based. Tab sleep has been around for several years now...
  4. Let's appreciate Edge's new vertical tabs and sleeping tabs!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Let's appreciate Edge's new vertical tabs and sleeping tabs!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/0ssamaak0 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m8xp0j/lets_appreciate_edges_new_vertical_tabs_and/
  5. Sire Isolation feature in Edge Chromium?

in Browsers and Email
    Sire Isolation feature in Edge Chromium?: Hi everyone! For those of you who have the below feature enabled on Edge Chromium or even Google Chrome, can anyone confirm that this security feature may slow your computer down? Site Isolation - The Chromium Projects I am afraid to enable this in the FLAGS setting since...
  6. Tab previews edge chromium

in Browsers and Email
    Tab previews edge chromium: Is tab previews a feature of edge chromium? Kind of how one can preview the windows when hovering over the taskbar I seem to remember could do the same with tabs open on edge, or old edge. Is this not a feature in edge chromium? I am just on the normal public build. thanks,...
  7. Is it possible to uninstall older versions of Chromium Edge?

Is it possible to uninstall older versions of Chromium Edge?: Hello, I was trying to free up some disk space on my 128 GB SSD and found that there were 2 versions of Chromium edge installed.C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application contains 2 version folders, one for 81.0.416.62 (276 MB) and one for 86.0.622.61 (382 MB),...
  8. Thank you Chromium Edge, very cool

Thank you Chromium Edge, very cool: [IMG] submitted by /u/DRINKEPICSAUCE [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hsmwyh/thank_you_chromium_edge_very_cool/
  9. Change New Tab in Edge Chromium

in Browsers and Email
    Change New Tab in Edge Chromium: In Edge Chromium, when I click on a new tab, can I have it go to Google instead of Bing? 157181
  10. Tab management in Chromium Edge

Tab management in Chromium Edge: submitted by /u/draaakje [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ehn8yf/tab_management_in_chromium_edge/