Windows 10: Searching range of dates; a nightmare

Discus and support Searching range of dates; a nightmare in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I am trying to find photos taken between two dates, following various advices. They could be located in more than one position. From the forementioned... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by chipwood, Mar 24, 2019.

1. chipwood Win User

Searching range of dates; a nightmare

I am trying to find photos taken between two dates, following various advices. They could be located in more than one position.
    From the forementioned advice I am choosing to insert in the search box
    Code: datetaken:dd/mm/yyyy .. dd/mm/yyyy[/quote] . However, even though I know such pictures exist, nothing is found.

Ideas, please. Searching range of dates; a nightmare :)

:)

chipwood, Mar 24, 2019
  2. Mylescor Win User

How do I search a date range?

Original title: search date range

How do I search a date range?

Mylescor, Mar 24, 2019
  3. rwilhelm1 Win User
    how to search a date range

how to search a date range? w.e. only gives "last year" etc.

rwilhelm1, Mar 24, 2019
  4. neilpzz Win User

neilpzz, Mar 24, 2019
Thema:

1. Searching range of dates; a nightmare - Similar Threads - Searching range dates

2. Search folder using a date range

in Windows 10 Support
    Search folder using a date range: This was DEAD EASY in windows 7. You had a drop down calendar. This simple process seems to be removed in windows 10. 129603
  3. deselect a named range

in Microsoft Office and 365
    deselect a named range: Hi all,,, I have selected a range in excel and named it but I now want to deselect it and use it for another range so how can I do that please?. Len 129539
  4. More Network Nightmares......

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    More Network Nightmares......: Thought I'd cleared this problem almost 2 weeks ago.....but on returning to my local 'network' (2 x PCs), once again....am always directed to Windows Media Player....and can't actually 'see' files on my network. All folders are 'shared'. Media streaming....is ON (although...
  5. Update nightmares

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update nightmares: I have recently had a nightmare with my PC. A Win10 update in late December trashed the BIOS of my mo-bo and the critical boot and other sectors of the primary drive "0" aka C:. A re-flash restored the BIOS but the USB3 ports went AWOL. I took the C: drive out, attached it...
  6. Activation nightmare

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activation nightmare: I have purchased a minecraft key and for MS's information, this has been the most difficult and time consuming activation I've ever encountered. Anyway, I am now told I need to link an applicable device in order to install the game. I am on my windows 10 laptop and I am...
  7. anniversary update nightmare

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    anniversary update nightmare: hi after installing anniversary update on desktop, had many errors and warnings in event viewer and a hanging blue screen at start up. i do not want it to auto install on my laptop. i would like to wait a while. what settings to change in the update section? thank you 59035
  8. Safe search nightmare

in Browsers and Email
    Safe search nightmare: I have used the following programs to attempt to remove "SAFESEARCH" from my Google Browser including numerous reinstalls of the google browser itself. Malware Antimalware --- SpyHunter --- Stopzilla --- Advance System Care --- Google Removal Tool --- Avast --- CC Cleaner...
  9. Photos nightmare.....

in Windows 10 Support
    Photos nightmare.....: Hi folks ....have been successfully transferring pics from my camera(s) since days of '98....and now problems arise! TWINUI has now crept in as my pic viewer of choice. I managed to restore photo viewer (using these pages).....but believe that I now require Gallery...
  10. restart is nightmare for installation!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    restart is nightmare for installation!: Nine times I have failed in installing Windows 10. When I reach the circle and percent screen and Copying Files is done, the computer restarts. When it loads back, surely the blue Windows sign and the loop appear. Then they disappear. Then a black screen stays there forever....