Windows 10: Searching this wallpaper

Discus and support Searching this wallpaper in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [img] Where can i find wallpaper in the picture? 8142 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by yigityetkin, Jul 11, 2015.

1. Searching this wallpaper

Searching this wallpaper [​IMG]

Where can i find wallpaper in the picture?

:)

yigityetkin, Jul 11, 2015

2. "Copy, But Keep Both Name" missing on Windows 10

In explorer highlight all the images you want to rename, then click on RENAME. One filename will change to editable text. Type in what you want as a prefix for your files like: "wallpapers-hot-pursuit-reventon-lamborghini-desktop-search-images-game-"
    and hit enter. It will rename them all like:

wallpapers-hot-pursuit-reventon-lamborghini-desktop-search-images-game-(1)

wallpapers-hot-pursuit-reventon-lamborghini-desktop-search-images-game-(2)

wallpapers-hot-pursuit-reventon-lamborghini-desktop-search-images-game-(3)

and it will go through thousands if you want.

MichaelDeslippe, Jul 11, 2015
  3. nokia lumia 800 wallpapers

Hi, this is all guessing, but is it the wallpaper that was initially made for the Nokia N9? I think the wallpaper/artwork is called "tado". Here's a google search: Tado
    - N9 wallpaper

CheersSearching this wallpaper :)

Fender77---01, Jul 11, 2015
  4. edee Win User

Searching this wallpaper

Here you go, this is the biggest image I could find, you could try to resize it .........

Searching this wallpaper [​IMG]

5. Kyhi Win User
    "C:\Windows\Web\Wallpaper"

Kyhi, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Searching this wallpaper

1. Searching this wallpaper - Similar Threads - Searching wallpaper

2. Windows 11 search not finding apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 search not finding apps: I updated to Windows 11 about half a year ago, and since then, I have been trying to make my Windows search work. When I search for files, documents, and folders it works perfectly fine, but when I try to search for an app it shows web results only. I feel like I've tried...
  3. A wallpaper decoration on the search bar

in Cortana
    A wallpaper decoration on the search bar: A wallpaper decoration has been added without my permission, how do I get rid of it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-wallpaper-decoration-on-the-search-bar/d3e65bc9-8d87-48fb-8b57-eb750dd972ad
  4. A wallpaper decoration on the search bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A wallpaper decoration on the search bar: A wallpaper decoration has been added without my permission, how do I get rid of it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-wallpaper-decoration-on-the-search-bar/d3e65bc9-8d87-48fb-8b57-eb750dd972ad
  5. A wallpaper decoration on the search bar

6. Searching about the wallpaper for my background computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Searching about the wallpaper for my background computer: Hi everyone who read this post, I am searching the wallpaper for windows vista, but I can't see. Can you give me some wallpaper from background of windows vista...
  7. Searching about the wallpaper for my background computer

Searching about the wallpaper for my background computer: Hi everyone who read this post, I am searching the wallpaper for windows vista, but I can't see. Can you give me some wallpaper from background of windows vista...
  8. Cannot change lock screen wallpaper. Cannot type anything into windows search.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cannot change lock screen wallpaper. Cannot type anything into windows search.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Yasef00 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lj49xw/cannot_change_lock_screen_wallpaper_cannot_type/
  9. Where can I find this Wallpaper? I did a reverse image search and cannot find it.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where can I find this Wallpaper? I did a reverse image search and cannot find it.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/cgentry1972 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f9t6se/where_can_i_find_this_wallpaper_i_did_a_reverse/
  10. Problems with search function and setting background wallpaper

in Windows 10 Support
    Problems with search function and setting background wallpaper: I've just upgraded to Windows 10 again ( 3rd time- I'm a sucker for punishment). My first problem surrounds the search function and although I can key in my search request there is no enter button to activate the search. Secondly I've tried several methods to change my...