Windows 10: Searching with the Bing Search bar

Discus and support Searching with the Bing Search bar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I enter a search in the Bing search bar on the screen of my desk top computer, the search comes on the minimized window, but will not open in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Deborah1953_709, Nov 12, 2019.

1. Searching with the Bing Search bar

When I enter a search in the Bing search bar on the screen of my desk top computer, the search comes on the minimized window, but will not open in Maximized view. What caused this and how can it be fixed to open the window on the screen instead of the bottom task bar on the computer?

:)

Deborah1953_709, Nov 12, 2019

2. Bing Search BAR

How do I remove unwanted and obtrusive Bing search bar in Microsoft Edge. I have no idea where it came from or how to remove it. It appears under the regular EDGE search bar - leaving me with TWO search bars.

**Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.**

nicklucente, Nov 12, 2019
  3. JJG10 Win User
    Using Bing in Firefox Address Bar Search

I am using Firefox 61.0.2 under W10. If I type a search term in the Search Bar, it searches using Bing just as I set it up. Fine. However, if I want to search by putting a term in the Address Bar it insists on using Google. I don't want that, I want Bing. Is there anyway I can make FF use Bing in the Address Bar?

Thank you.

JJG10, Nov 12, 2019
  4. Searching with the Bing Search bar

Bing Search Bar

The Bing Search Bar is doubled at the top of the page. How do I get rid of this?

Russ Smith_727, Nov 12, 2019
Thema:

Searching with the Bing Search bar

1. Searching with the Bing Search bar - Similar Threads - Searching Bing Search

2. Can't to launch bing search bar on desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't to launch bing search bar on desktop: My Microsoft version is 120.0.2210.121 Official build 64-bitI go to Microsoft Bing and click on ... and go to more tool option but there is no option of launch the search bar so I am unable to launch bing search bar on desktop....
  3. bing search bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bing search bar: A Bing search bar just appeared out of nowhere on my home screen, and nothing on the web has helped me to get rid of it. Do you have a method that will work ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bing-search-bar/5f7c8eda-1a6f-430b-a2de-f9646df7b28d
  4. bing search bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    bing search bar: A Bing search bar just appeared out of nowhere on my home screen, and nothing on the web has helped me to get rid of it. Do you have a method that will work ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bing-search-bar/5f7c8eda-1a6f-430b-a2de-f9646df7b28d
  5. bing search bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. What is this for? Bing search bar rotating images

in Windows 10 Customization
    What is this for? Bing search bar rotating images: Can anyone tell me what these little images are for? They change alot, don't have a function as far as I can tell, and I just don't like them. It's weird.This is the company-mandated MS Bing search bar on the bottom toolbar of my work PC.Thanks for any insight - can't figure...
  7. Random Bing Results appear on Search Bar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Random Bing Results appear on Search Bar: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MysteryBoBCat69 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ipzwcy/random_bing_results_appear_on_search_bar/
  8. Windows 10 search bar now with Bing Visual Search

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 search bar now with Bing Visual Search: Every day, we have questions. Search engines, apps, digital voice assistants, or phones are usually our go-to places to find answers. You may already know that you can use the search bar in Windows – found on your PC taskbar – to find things like an app, setting, or a file...
  9. Using Bing in Firefox Address Bar Search

in Browsers and Email
    Using Bing in Firefox Address Bar Search: I am using Firefox 61.0.2 under W10. If I type a search term in the Search Bar, it searches using Bing just as I set it up. Fine. However, if I want to search by putting a term in the Address Bar it insists on using Google. I don't want that, I want Bing. Is there anyway I...
  10. Bing search

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bing search: How do I search information in France from the Bing search engine? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/bing-search/5b7ae6e0-5a1c-4699-aad6-74d7d1e02b7d