Windows 10: SearchUI.exe is missing

Discus and support SearchUI.exe is missing in Cortana to solve the problem; Cannot search Windows 10. SearchUI.exe is missing... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by rob1236, Jan 1, 2021.

1. rob1236 Win User

SearchUI.exe is missing

Cannot search Windows 10. SearchUI.exe is missing

:)

rob1236, Jan 1, 2021

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jan 1, 2021
  3. Windows 10 Crash: Explorer.exe not responding and SearchUI and Shell Experience Host suspended

"Explorer. exe is Not Responding and SearchUI and SellExperienceHost are Suspended."

I had the same thing this morning, couldn't open files, drag and drop, to any folder in explorer. Rebooted (and it was a long reboot) and it fixed itself.

Mark the Engineer, Jan 1, 2021
  4. SearchUI.exe is missing

Missing .dll file .

Hi,

I suggest that you perform the steps below and check if it helps resolve the issue.

• Uninstall all those apps (using revo uninstaller) which are giving you msvcr100.dll and msvcp100.dll files missing error
    • Open the link below
    Download Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2012 Update 4 from Official Microsoft Download Center

And download and install Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2012 Update 4.

3. Download VSU_4\vcredist_x64.exe if you’ll be installing this on Windows 10 64bit.

4. Download VSU_4\vcredist_x86.exe if you’ll be installing this on Windows 10 32bit.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution.

For further assistance, you can post your query in Microsoft Community.

Vanessa Sohtun, Jan 1, 2021
Thema:

SearchUI.exe is missing

1. SearchUI.exe is missing - Similar Threads - SearchUI exe missing

2. Missing Vc_runtimeMinimumx64.exe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing Vc_runtimeMinimumx64.exe: I have just bought a new computer, and I've downloaded Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 through steam, and every time i'm trying to open the game I am getting the error message of the following C:\ProgramData\Package...
  3. Missing Vc_runtimeMinimumx64.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing Vc_runtimeMinimumx64.exe: I have just bought a new computer, and I've downloaded Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 through steam, and every time i'm trying to open the game I am getting the error message of the following C:\ProgramData\Package...
  4. YourPhone .exe missing

YourPhone .exe missing: Your phone stopped working after a Windows reinstall by a Microsoft tech. I have discovered that yourphone.exe is missing from my computer after including hidden files in the search. I can't get any help from Microsoft support because the techs keep taking steps designed to...
  5. YourPhone .exe missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    YourPhone .exe missing: Your phone stopped working after a Windows reinstall by a Microsoft tech. I have discovered that yourphone.exe is missing from my computer after including hidden files in the search. I can't get any help from Microsoft support because the techs keep taking steps designed to...
  6. Limit SearchUI

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Limit SearchUI: Is there a way to limit SearchUI from eating up too much space in the background? It's utter useless and the only purpose I use it is for the search so I don't have to navigate through the files to get what I want. It causes my PC to lose performance, and it's cancerous....
  7. A .EXE file missing suddenly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    A .EXE file missing suddenly: Hi, I'm using Windows 10 home single language since 2018.I update my Windows to 1909 version. I recently start to play a game and my game's .exe file suddenly erased or deleted from the game main directory. I have to reinstall the game for now several times for a week. Is it...
  8. SearchUI Stealing Focus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SearchUI Stealing Focus: Hi, I've recently started playing RDR2 but every few minutes SearchUI.exe steals focus from the game. From what I've read, you are unable to uninstall Cortana or rename to stop the process from running. Has anybody had a similar issue and been able to resolve? Windows...
  9. Exe files gone missing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Exe files gone missing: so my pc ran into a problem , i had to fix it with system restore . at first everything seems normal and i saw my desktop without any icons in it except the preinstalled apps , then i checked my files installed ... ALL the files is fine EXCEPT ALL OF MY EXE FILES ARE GONE...
  10. Exe files missing

Exe files missing: Logged on to find one of my shortcuts Streamlabs chat bot isnt working. Getting the error that its moved. I did a search and the only results were in a deep folder under user\appdata\local\packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy\localstate\appiconcache\100. There...