Windows 10: searchui.exe显示已暂停

Discus and support searchui.exe显示已暂停 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; 这导致我的cortana不可用,请问如何开启searchui.exe... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by 彼得阿列克赛-米哈伊洛维奇, Feb 12, 2019.

1. searchui.exe显示已暂停

这导致我的cortana不可用,请问如何开启searchui.exe

:)

彼得阿列克赛-米哈伊洛维奇, Feb 12, 2019

2. Windows 10 Crash: Explorer.exe not responding and SearchUI and Shell Experience Host suspended

"Explorer. exe is Not Responding and SearchUI and SellExperienceHost are Suspended."

I had the same thing this morning, couldn't open files, drag and drop, to any folder in explorer. Rebooted (and it was a long reboot) and it fixed itself.

Mark the Engineer, Feb 12, 2019
  3. Eric Ber Win User
    Can't run .exe file

Hi Phil,

There are several reasons why you are having issues running .exe files on your Windows 10 laptop. To assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any changes to your laptop prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • What is the error message that you received when running .exe files?

Regards.

Eric Ber, Feb 12, 2019
  4. Rose Cal Win User

searchui.exe显示已暂停

NESHTA.A VIRUS REMOVED BUT .EXE NOT WORKING

Hi Khaled,

It is possible that you .exe is not working due to corrupted system files or account. To assist you better, kindly answer the following questions:

• Does this happen with a specific application or with all of your application?
    • Have you tried creating a new admin account to check if the issue also with new account or only with the current account?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how
    to create a new admin account.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Feb 12, 2019
Thema:

searchui.exe显示已暂停

1. searchui.exe显示已暂停 - Similar Threads - searchui exe显示已暂停

2. cant run some exe files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    cant run some exe files: I am trying to run an .exe file. It was working fine the other day, then all of a sudden it quit opening. It acts like it is opening, but doesn't. It doesn't come up in the task manager. The file i am trying to use is Autodesk.Aec.Content.CatalogEditor.exe. Some exe...
  3. Problem with 1809 with copy an exe

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Problem with 1809 with copy an exe: Hi guys , with the newest Windows update 1809 we have a problem with our programs. We have a program in C# with 4.5 Framework that copy a .exe in C:\Folder\Folder\ but in the 1809 update we are not able to do that copy. With 1803 the .exe file are copied. What's Securty...
  4. windows 10 Can't find .exe files

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 Can't find .exe files: I have a new laptop which is upgraded to win 10 pro. I installed Microsoft office onto it. When I click on any of the apps associated with the office I get the error windows can't find C:\program files9x86\Microsoft office\office12\*.exe. I have tried this series of commands...
  5. Cannot find the compatibility tab on an exe. file

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot find the compatibility tab on an exe. file: Hi, I am having trouble finding the compatibility tab under properties of an exe. file. I am going through tech support for an issue about software i downloaded from them. they want me to change the DPI settings within the compatibility tab, but i dont see the tab. I...
  6. one drive exe entry point not found

one drive exe entry point not found: I ran the config sys scan and it did not fix the problem. Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-drive-exe-entry-point-not-found/562319b3-e2ce-4261-af14-77782f439270
  7. exe virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    exe virus: help to remove that[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/exe-virus/585ba649-c702-41a6-81a8-af784896eb8d
  8. Can't open .exe files (all .exe files) in any USB

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't open .exe files (all .exe files) in any USB: Yup, you read that right. I really hate this since I need to install Windows (32-bit) via a thumb drive. Executive files inside the original hard drive does not affect this. All of the .exe files don't work (other type of files still work). But I can still access...
  9. 浏览网页时蓝屏“IRQL_GT_ZERO_AT_SYSTEM_SERVICE”,已经上传dump文件

浏览网页时蓝屏“IRQL_GT_ZERO_AT_SYSTEM_SERVICE”,已经上传dump文件: 链接:https://pan.baidu.com/s/1ES0TL2kLDdff8V_T2g14dg 提取码:4yyz 请分析一下,谢谢! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/%E6%B5%8F%E8%A7%88%E7%BD%91%E9%A1%B5%E6%97%B6/a7e6ffd0-06d2-4375-9e90-233598d62306
  10. Odd New Cortana/SearchUI Glitch? Delayed Open of Start Menu?

in Windows 10 Support
    Odd New Cortana/SearchUI Glitch? Delayed Open of Start Menu?: I started getting these odd delays. Cortana's button would no longer open her. when I pressed the windows key or pressed the start menu, it took about 2 seconds to pop up... Very odd, my PC has an i7 4790k, and 8gb of RAM, and an r9 290 in it all on an SSD with plenty of...