Windows 10: Seasonal updates and 32GB devices

Discus and support Seasonal updates and 32GB devices in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; @NavyLCDR Lol, gave me a good laugh there, thanks *Smile Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by vram, Apr 5, 2018.

1. vram Win User

Seasonal updates and 32GB devices

@NavyLCDR

Lol, gave me a good laugh there, thanks *Smile

vram, Apr 5, 2018
  2. vram Win User

Am I missing something here? Please help me if so....

Cool story: So some dollar conscious people pick up cheap AF laptops with overkill 32GB of eMMC storage and the dollar conscious Corp (Dell) includes a HDD/SSD bay but not interface on the board.

Microsoft is fully aware this junk exists. Do they expect an individual to wipe/reload with each seasonal update in order to remain current? Is there a supported way of using external storage as a means to give the OS installer some room to work with during the installation process?

Even with NANDs current inflated price, nothing should’ve shipped with less than 64GB in the last 5 years and really it should be 120GB. They’re just plain being a-holes at this point.

:)

3. 5800Xpress users, help is hopefully on the way.

oh wow sapporo you toy might have gotten an update already? hmm lucky you. best wishes for the Holiday Season- whatever that season means to everyone. rad.

radical24---01, Apr 25, 2018
  4. elie7 Win User

nokia n900 and windows 7

elie7, Apr 25, 2018
  5. NavyLCDR New Member
  6. vram Win User
    I’m drinking. Does this let me off?

Thank you, Sir *Smile

7. NavyLCDR New Member
    It does with me! I just had an interesting evening with my good friend Jeremiah Weed a couple nights ago

NavyLCDR, Apr 25, 2018
  8. Clintlgm Win User
Thema:

1. Seasonal updates and 32GB devices - Similar Threads - Seasonal updates 32GB

2. The One Piece Season Pass isn't updating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The One Piece Season Pass isn't updating: So just after Christmas I bought the season pass for the english dub of one piece, and in the way it was phrased it said I would also be getting the future episodes to come out. Now a new batch of episodes are out but I can't access them without being asked to pay for it...
  3. The One Piece Season Pass isn't updating

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The One Piece Season Pass isn't updating: So just after Christmas I bought the season pass for the english dub of one piece, and in the way it was phrased it said I would also be getting the future episodes to come out. Now a new batch of episodes are out but I can't access them without being asked to pay for it...
  4. Missing seasons

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing seasons: I'm trying to the other seasons of the anime fairy tail, it says there is 27 seasons however it only showing me seasons 8 and 9, including the three seasons I already own. Is there any way to get the other seasons? * Moved from Community Center...
  5. Missing seasons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing seasons: I'm trying to the other seasons of the anime fairy tail, it says there is 27 seasons however it only showing me seasons 8 and 9, including the three seasons I already own. Is there any way to get the other seasons? * Moved from Community Center...
  6. Dungeons season pass not updated

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Dungeons season pass not updated: Hi! I had recentley gotten the mc dungeons season pass. All 4 dlcs provided have come put, but only howling peaks and flames of the nether are on my device. I checked the season pass, and in the bundle, only the howling peaks and flames of the nether were there! Can anyone...
  7. minecraft dungeons season pass not updating.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    minecraft dungeons season pass not updating.: I have installed the Minecraft dungeons season pass on the Microsoft store but the new DLC and update are not working. it is not updating and when I check the updates and downloads there is nothing there. the howling peaks worked when I got it but the new DLC is not installed...
  8. How install updates on a 32GB notebook?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How install updates on a 32GB notebook?: I tried to update windows but the progress is stuck at 4%. I checked the Ethernet tab under task manager and there was zero network traffic. My HDD have only 9GB left so I guess there isn't enough storage? So my question is how am I supposed to install updates? I read that...
  9. REQUIRED UPDATES ON 32gb hd

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    REQUIRED UPDATES ON 32gb hd: Thanks You cant change the ssd on a acer aspire es series and i cant see many going down the addon route Turn off hibernation temporarily, do disk cleanup, removing all system files, insert a 16GB flash drive, and download iso to that, mount iso as a drive and run setup.exe.
  10. It's Backup Season Again

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    It's Backup Season Again: It's almost the end of the summer season. It's time to image my PCs again. This is also a reminder to all who have not done so. And while you are waiting for Win 9 to arrive, start backing up you system now. It will come in handy specially to those who are planning to do a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. where does win 10 upgrade store seasonal update