Windows 10: Second Account not showing up on login screen

Discus and support Second Account not showing up on login screen in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have two accounts on my laptop and whenever I'm signed into one and go to the lock screen, the other one doesn't show up. Only one account shows up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TarunGunampalli, Aug 31, 2020.

1. Second Account not showing up on login screen

I have two accounts on my laptop and whenever I'm signed into one and go to the lock screen, the other one doesn't show up. Only one account shows up under Users in task manager as well, but both show up in control panel and both are under C:/Users. What's the issue here?

submitted by /u/TarunGunampalli
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/TarunGunampalli, Aug 31, 2020
  2. ATIonion Win User

login screens

goto CONTROL PANEL/ USER ACCOUNTS then you have to remove all the other accounts except for the one you logon with....then restart...it should bypass the login tho it will still show the screen for it...it will continue to load windows...good luck*Rockout :rockout:

edit:: it asks for a login when there are more then one accounts..or if you set a pw to your login name...

ATIonion, Aug 31, 2020
  3. Deleting second user account that isn't showing in User Accounts

Thanks, but I’m confused by your second paragraph explanation. The list shows an Administrator account and an account labeled Sam and Sam Jones, the latter apparently being the account showing as the Administrator account on the User Accounts page. What is the difference? And where might the Sam account that also shows up on the login screen at start up, i.e. the point of this thread, be?

highstream, Aug 31, 2020
  4. Solutions Win User

Second Account not showing up on login screen

Unable to Hide Built in Adminstrator Account (Version 1909.)

Bree, having followed your advice, a second account named "Andrew Griffin" appeared in the list of accounts on the login screen. This disappeared when I reversed the step.

Brink, I didn't delete my account - it shows up as as "oem" in netplwiz.

Attached a is list of accounts and you'll see that the guest account is degraded - relevant?UserAccountDetails.txt

Solutions, Aug 31, 2020
Thema:

Second Account not showing up on login screen

1. Second Account not showing up on login screen - Similar Threads - Second Account showing

2. account wont show up on login screen after restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    account wont show up on login screen after restart: i restarted my computer and my account is no longer show on the login screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/account-wont-show-up-on-login-screen-after-restart/a30a06be-2513-48ac-bfb8-2a7cb9f746c2
  3. account wont show up on login screen after restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    account wont show up on login screen after restart: i restarted my computer and my account is no longer show on the login screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/account-wont-show-up-on-login-screen-after-restart/a30a06be-2513-48ac-bfb8-2a7cb9f746c2
  4. Second or other user accounts not showing at login page.

Second or other user accounts not showing at login page.: I had two user accounts on my windows 11 home, and both were working well but after I upgrade my windows to pro, at startup I see both users but after a restart I don't see the second one but I've access to second user data via explore.In addition to that, I create a new user...
  5. Microsoft account doesn't show up in login screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft account doesn't show up in login screen: A few hours ago, my PC's power was cut by a power outage. The power is back on now, but the account I normally use has vanished from the login list. I can't add it onto the PC because it exists as an account on the PC already, I can't delete it because net user delete doesn't...
  6. Microsoft account doesn't show up in login screen

Microsoft account doesn't show up in login screen: A few hours ago, my PC's power was cut by a power outage. The power is back on now, but the account I normally use has vanished from the login list. I can't add it onto the PC because it exists as an account on the PC already, I can't delete it because net user delete doesn't...
  7. Microsoft account doesn't show up in login screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  8. Another account showed up at login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Another account showed up at login: When I turn on my leptop there is two accounts in the login, my actual account and another account. I just login to my actual account, when I try to remove the another account it's not on the list at netplwiz.Also, account only showed up when I turned my laptop after shut...
  9. Another account showed up at login

Another account showed up at login: When I turn on my leptop there is two accounts in the login, my actual account and another account. I just login to my actual account, when I try to remove the another account it's not on the list at netplwiz.Also, account only showed up when I turned my laptop after shut...
  10. Family Login accounts not showing on login screen

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Family Login accounts not showing on login screen: Short Summary: Previously available family user accounts have disappeared from login screen. I want them back.Vital Statistics: Windows 10 Pro 21H1 19043.1081 64-bit operating systemMy computer is occasionally used by other members of my family. Previously they have been able...