Windows 10: Second display graphics text and icon issue

Discus and support Second display graphics text and icon issue in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My second display is working fine with native resolution set, except there's some sudden bright pixels between text, and icons especially in between... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Dao Ern, Feb 1, 2021.

1. Dao Ern Win User

Second display graphics text and icon issue

My second display is working fine with native resolution set, except there's some sudden bright pixels between text, and icons especially in between small text and icon. This is really a pain to look at. I've attached a photo of my monitor:
    Second display graphics text and icon issue [​IMG]
    As u can see the "sudden bright pixel" is the most obvious for the text "Home" as shown above.

I think it's something to do with image sharpness but I couldn't find any settings to fix this issue. Anyone can help with this? thx

:)

Dao Ern, Feb 1, 2021

2. Problem in Menu/Tab Text and icon graphics

I am having issue with the text and icons not appearing in the right click menus including property menus and other dialogue boxes.

restarting solves the issue for a while but it appears again after sometime.
    Please suggest a solution. I am having Intel(R) HD Graphics 520 and NVIDIA GeForce 940M.

syedhussain13, Feb 1, 2021
  3. Newto10 Win User
    Corrupted Text Display - Graphics Card Issue?

Win Ver 1903 (Build 18362.592) NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti

I have a mature and stable system but over the last few days I've noticed an occasional line or two of text displaying as garbage (see screenshot). The text rights itself if I highlight or select the whole paragraph although sometimes it happens again to the same line a few moments later. I've not logged the applications where this happens yet, but definitely in Chrome (Version 81.0.4040.5 (Official Build) dev (64-bit)) and I think in Acrobat DC.

How it appeared:

After selecting text:

Does this seem like a graphics card problem?

Newto10, Feb 1, 2021
  4. Swapna S Win User

Second monitor turned black, worked before

Hi Hendrik,

I appreciate you for trying the troubleshooting steps.

I will certainly help you with the issue you are experiencing with the display on second monitor.

This issue might be related to the Intel HD Graphics 3000.

Provide us the additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the exact error message/ error code of this issue?
    • Have you made any changes to the operating system prior to this issue?
    Please follow below mentioned steps to fix the issue:

I suggest you to download and install the latest Intel HD Graphics 3000 drivers from the manufacturer's website and check if it helps.

Refer to the below link:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/search?keyword=HD+Graphics+3000

Please get back to us, if you are still experiencing with the display on second monitor.

Thank you.

Swapna S, Feb 1, 2021
Thema:

1. Second display graphics text and icon issue - Similar Threads - Second display graphics

2. graphic display issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    graphic display issues: i have some issues about my amd graphic, my eyes are burning if i activated amd graphic card. but if i unable this driver, i feel relaxed and like this display when i unable this driver. but i have some issues occured like i cant open some software or application that need my...
  3. graphic display issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    graphic display issues: i have some issues about my amd graphic, my eyes are burning if i activated amd graphic card. but if i unable this driver, i feel relaxed and like this display when i unable this driver. but i have some issues occured like i cant open some software or application that need my...
  4. display/graphics issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    display/graphics issue: if an app opens on my display and has something moving on the screen, let's say a video playing or the refresh icon on chrome, the other windows I have open at the time all go transparent. this includes the taskbar, windows bar, and notifications bar, as well as other apps...
  5. display/graphics issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    display/graphics issue: if an app opens on my display and has something moving on the screen, let's say a video playing or the refresh icon on chrome, the other windows I have open at the time all go transparent. this includes the taskbar, windows bar, and notifications bar, as well as other apps...
  6. Graphics card / Display issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Graphics card / Display issue: Hello people of the Microsoft forum! Hope everyone is having a great day :DI have a laptop that's about 2 years old. Ever since I got it, I noticed there was occasionally some sort of graphical or display issue that would rarely appear. Now, however, I feel like I see it at...
  7. Display Issue with a Graphics Program

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Display Issue with a Graphics Program: Hello: I uninstalled an old version of an Adobe program yesterday and found afterwards that my Corel Graphics programs didn't display properly. Icons instead of thumbnails and tried unchecking the "display only icons" in File Explorer which didn't work. Also Corel Draw X6...
  8. Corrupted Text Display - Graphics Card Issue?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Corrupted Text Display - Graphics Card Issue?: Win Ver 1903 (Build 18362.592) NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti I have a mature and stable system but over the last few days I've noticed an occasional line or two of text displaying as garbage (see screenshot). The text rights itself if I highlight or select the whole paragraph...
  9. Display Issues (Graphics Drivers?)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Display Issues (Graphics Drivers?): My Dell Inspiron Laptop, with Windows 10, suddenly seems to have a huge display / graphics driver problem. Everything was working fine yesterday, but today I started my laptop, only to find many problems: 1. I cannot adjust the brightness with the buttons on my keyboard 2....
  10. Problem in Menu/Tab Text and icon graphics

in Windows 10 Support
    Problem in Menu/Tab Text and icon graphics: I am having issue with the text and icons not appearing in the right click menus including property menus and other dialogue boxes. [img] [img] restarting solves the issue for a while but it appears again after sometime. Please suggest a solution. I am having Intel(R)...