Windows 10: Second Display (Samsung TV) too high contrast

Discus and support Second Display (Samsung TV) too high contrast in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; I have my laptop with an HDMI-Cable to my Samsung TV connected. Today after booting i have noticed the contrast on the TV looks too high. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by AlexTheSmith, Feb 16, 2018.

1. Second Display (Samsung TV) too high contrast

I have my laptop with an HDMI-Cable to my Samsung TV connected.

Today after booting i have noticed the contrast on the TV looks too high.

The settings on the TV are fine and the Display on my laptop looks good.

I don't know what's the problem

:)

AlexTheSmith, Feb 16, 2018
  2. JohnPPP Win User

High Contrast display

Thanks Lawrence for your reply,

I know where to set the themes, the problem is that if you use a HIGH Contrast theme, you loose some graphics from Internet web sites. You too can try. No problem with any other Windows themes, only the HIGH CONTRAST ones have this problem.

I don't think there is fix for this.

Here is more information about this problem.
    CSS Sprites

So if this is the case, How can we use High Contrast displays if they don't work properly?

JohnPPP, Feb 16, 2018
  3. Rohn007 Win User
    Rohn007, Feb 16, 2018
  4. CountMike New Member

Second Display (Samsung TV) too high contrast

Does your TV have separate settings for HDMI ?

CountMike, Feb 17, 2018
Thema:

Second Display (Samsung TV) too high contrast

1. Second Display (Samsung TV) too high contrast - Similar Threads - Second Display Samsung

2. High Contrast

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High Contrast: high contrast has been turned off, but some applications are still on, and there is no solution anywhere, not even on the official website, except for drivers and whatever, everything has been updated, and how do I know my drivers are not compatible, windows is forcing me to...
  3. High Contrast

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    High Contrast: high contrast has been turned off, but some applications are still on, and there is no solution anywhere, not even on the official website, except for drivers and whatever, everything has been updated, and how do I know my drivers are not compatible, windows is forcing me to...
  4. High contrast

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High contrast: Hi, i wanted to change my high contrast settings and i went to custom settings and accidentaly changed all the things like background, text all of that stuff to white and now all my screen is white and i can't change it back and can't use the computer normallyPls help!...
  5. High contrast

High contrast: Hi, i wanted to change my high contrast settings and i went to custom settings and accidentaly changed all the things like background, text all of that stuff to white and now all my screen is white and i can't change it back and can't use the computer normallyPls help!...
  6. Brightness/Gamma/Contrast too high/too low

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brightness/Gamma/Contrast too high/too low: Greetings.A couple of months ago my monitor seemed too bright to my liking, and since the brightness slider on the monitor itself wasn't enough. After a little bit of searching I found out about the "calibrate display color" software on Windows. Ever since I have tampered...
  7. Brightness/Gamma/Contrast too high/too low

Brightness/Gamma/Contrast too high/too low: Greetings.A couple of months ago my monitor seemed too bright to my liking, and since the brightness slider on the monitor itself wasn't enough. After a little bit of searching I found out about the "calibrate display color" software on Windows. Ever since I have tampered...
  8. High Contrast

in Windows 10 Customization
    High Contrast: I have a vision issue. Viewing webpages in High Contrast mode makes it much easier on my eyes. I demo software online for my job. When doing this I can not demo in high contrast mode because I need the customer to see what they are buying. I have tow monitors. Is it possible...
  9. too high in contrast and red colour

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    too high in contrast and red colour: Hi folks, booted up this a.m. and have a screen which is nearly too dark to see even with brightness at 100%. and when I when I go on the net the screen is far too bright and the videos have a red tinge. Do es anyone think this is a driver problem and if so where I can...
  10. get out of high contrast mode for display

in Windows 10 Customization
    get out of high contrast mode for display: I just switched to a high contrast display to make reading screen easier pressing together the left shift left alt and prtsc keys. One of the forum threads says this sequence is a kind of toggle so that doing it again turns off high contrast. Didn't for me. Instead, it...