Windows 10: Second Display

Discus and support Second Display in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My computer no longer see my second display. Nothing changed that I'm aware of except the missing display.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DTOPG, Sep 15, 2018.

1. DTOPG Win User

Second Display

My computer no longer see my second display. Nothing changed that I'm aware of except the missing display.

:)

DTOPG, Sep 15, 2018

2. What to do with a second display?

i was wondering to my self what good does my second display possibly do for me? i was wondering if there were any programs i should have up in it or if theres a game i could use on it? any suggestions? *Toast :toast:

TechPowerDown, Sep 15, 2018
  3. Laptop display does not detect itself

Hi,

In regards to your concern, since the second screen can't detect the display settings of your other laptop, we suggest that you perform the steps below and see if it helps:

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on System.
    • Under System, choose Display.
    • Under Multiple displays, click on Duplicate these displays and apply.
    Let us know the details so we could further help.

Acelyn Alc, Sep 15, 2018
  4. Second Display

Can you set certain applications to not display on second monitor?

Hi,

This concern may be due to your display configuration. In order to resolve this issue, we suggest that you edit it by following these steps:

• Press Windows + I.
    • Select System, and then Display.
    • Under Multiple displays select Extend these displays.
    • Also, your display screens should be aligned. See picture below for reference:

Second Display 8d44c6af-0a89-41c0-aadc-5473828de39f.png

Let us know if the steps provided resolved the issue.

Dennis Mop, Sep 15, 2018
Thema:

Second Display

1. Second Display - Similar Threads - Second Display

2. When I set my second monitor as my primary display in Windows 10, is portrait possible?...

in Windows 10 Customization
    When I set my second monitor as my primary display in Windows 10, is portrait possible?...: I need help to print screen Full Screen Mode of a letter in PDF format; but due to laptop screen is landscape, I am using external monitor.However, when Print Screen sometimes don't work, reboot always work but I prefer not to re-open my documents and Apps.When I set my...
  3. When I set my second monitor as my primary display in Windows 10, is portrait possible?...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I set my second monitor as my primary display in Windows 10, is portrait possible?...: I need help to print screen Full Screen Mode of a letter in PDF format; but due to laptop screen is landscape, I am using external monitor.However, when Print Screen sometimes don't work, reboot always work but I prefer not to re-open my documents and Apps.When I set my...
  4. When I set my second monitor as my primary display in Windows 10, is portrait possible?...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Wireless display won’t connect second screen after changing display settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless display won’t connect second screen after changing display settings: I have a windows 11 laptop. I have been connecting it to my Amazon fire TV.I’ve been doing this for several weeks and have had no problems.There was a minor issue where the resolution on the TV would change depending on if I kept the laptop screen, active or not. So I tried...
  6. Wireless display won’t connect second screen after changing display settings

Wireless display won’t connect second screen after changing display settings: I have a windows 11 laptop. I have been connecting it to my Amazon fire TV.I’ve been doing this for several weeks and have had no problems.There was a minor issue where the resolution on the TV would change depending on if I kept the laptop screen, active or not. So I tried...
  7. Dual Screen Setup: Monitor Wakes with PC, but Won't Display an Imagine Until Second Screen...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dual Screen Setup: Monitor Wakes with PC, but Won't Display an Imagine Until Second Screen...: As the title says, I have a dual screen setup; one PC monitor, and one TV. Prior to having the TV also connected, the monitor would wake with the PC no problem. Even with dual monitors, it was not an issue. When I upgraded my second screen from a 1080p PC monitor to a 4K TV,...
  8. Dual Screen Setup: Monitor Wakes with PC, but Won't Display an Imagine Until Second Screen...

Dual Screen Setup: Monitor Wakes with PC, but Won't Display an Imagine Until Second Screen...: As the title says, I have a dual screen setup; one PC monitor, and one TV. Prior to having the TV also connected, the monitor would wake with the PC no problem. Even with dual monitors, it was not an issue. When I upgraded my second screen from a 1080p PC monitor to a 4K TV,...
  9. Dual Screen Setup: Monitor Wakes with PC, but Won't Display an Imagine Until Second Screen...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. My laptop keeps self dimming the display every 5 seconds?

My laptop keeps self dimming the display every 5 seconds?: I accidentally uninstalled one of my 2 GPUs in device manager and haven’t seen it return in the list even after installing drivers from AMD and resetting my PC entirely. When it would dim, sometimes even using the function brighten key on the keyboard wouldn’t work. It would...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows phone second display