Windows 10: Second hand laptop - windows 10 pro in not activated

Discus and support Second hand laptop - windows 10 pro in not activated in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Split from this thread. I just buy a second hand laptop and I seen that my laptop windows 10 pro in not activated. In settings there are showing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by RayhanUddin1, Jan 21, 2021.

1. Second hand laptop - windows 10 pro in not activated

Split from this thread.​

I just buy a second hand laptop and I seen that my laptop windows 10 pro in not activated. In settings there are showing hardware of your device has changed. widows was not activated and a error code. What I will do in this case?

:)

RayhanUddin1, Jan 21, 2021
  2. f14tomcat Win User

Reinstalling Windows 10 with a laptop bought second-hand

It's already got Win 10 Home 15063.674 on it. Activated and running.

Reinstalling Windows 10 with a laptop bought second-hand - Windows 10 Forums

f14tomcat, Jan 21, 2021
  3. david1806 Win User
    Reinstalling Windows 10 with a laptop bought second-hand

And my Activation screen:

Second hand laptop - windows 10 pro in not activated [​IMG]

david1806, Jan 21, 2021
  4. Second hand laptop - windows 10 pro in not activated

product key on second-hand laptop - can i use it?

I have purchased second-hand Lenovo laptop from ebay. There was no OS installed, but there is Windows 7 Pro COA sticker with product key. Can I legally use this product key? Can I install Windows 10 and activate it with this product key?

Thanks.

PetukhovPY, Jan 21, 2021
Thema:

Second hand laptop - windows 10 pro in not activated

1. Second hand laptop - windows 10 pro in not activated - Similar Threads - Second hand laptop

2. Second Hand Laptop Telling Me I Need To Activate Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Second Hand Laptop Telling Me I Need To Activate Windows: Got a laptop from someone on facebook marketplace. Was fine for about a month until it started popping up with messages telling me I needed to activate windows and instructing me to go to settings. In settings, under activation, I get this error message:We can't activate...
  3. Second Hand Laptop Telling Me I Need To Activate Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Second Hand Laptop Telling Me I Need To Activate Windows: Got a laptop from someone on facebook marketplace. Was fine for about a month until it started popping up with messages telling me I needed to activate windows and instructing me to go to settings. In settings, under activation, I get this error message:We can't activate...
  4. Product Key Activation for second hand laptop?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Product Key Activation for second hand laptop?: I got a notification on my acer laptop touchscreen saying the windows 10 enterprise licence will expire soon and that I need a product key or something. I tried looking for ways to find the product key, but this is a second- hand laptop, I didn't receive the packaging or...
  5. Product Key Activation for second hand laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Product Key Activation for second hand laptop?: I got a notification on my acer laptop touchscreen saying the windows 10 enterprise licence will expire soon and that I need a product key or something. I tried looking for ways to find the product key, but this is a second- hand laptop, I didn't receive the packaging or...
  6. Product Key Activation for second hand laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. problems trying to activate windows 10 pro second hand pc

problems trying to activate windows 10 pro second hand pc: when trying to activate keep getting error code 0x8007007b text in red saying.... we cant activate windows on this device as we cant connect to your organizations activation server. make sure your connected to your organizations network and try again. if you continue...
  8. Seconde Hand laptop came with an activated windos 10

Seconde Hand laptop came with an activated windos 10: Hi MS community I just bought a used laptop and after installing windows 10 it was auto ativated without entering a product key how do i know if the ativation legit cause the laptop omes with a windows 7 OA sticker ??...
  9. Second hand surface laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Second hand surface laptop: We recently purchased a brand new Microsoft Surface Laptop for work. It is a great product, however after using it for a week found it was incompatible with our work systems and went and purchased a Microsoft Surface Pro. We've uninstalled everything and completed a "Hard...
  10. Reinstalling Windows 10 with a laptop bought second-hand

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reinstalling Windows 10 with a laptop bought second-hand: Hi all I have recently bought a laptop, i7 with 2 HDs (128GB SSD and a 1TB HD). I bought it from Computer Exchange (CEX), a UK second-hand electrical store that I have been using for about 20 years. So my question is, how would I do a nice, clean re-install? Should...