Windows 10: Second Hand PC

Discus and support Second Hand PC in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I recently purchased a computer second hand, to which it worked perfectly in his home. To when I got home, I was hit with Activate Windows. So using... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ThomasAlison, Jan 9, 2019.

1. Second Hand PC

I recently purchased a computer second hand, to which it worked perfectly in his home. To when I got home, I was hit with Activate Windows.

So using my old Windows 10 activation code from my old pc, I am hit with

"We can't activate windows on this device as we can't connect to your organization's activation server. Make sure you're connected to your organization's network and try again. If you continue having problems with activation, contact your organization's support person. Error code: 0x8007007B.

Said person who I bought the computer off of was moving house, and I got a new phone the same day and have no way to contact him due to old phone being restored. I have tried multiple idea's from community posts similar to mine and none have worked. If anyone could help that would be great, thankyou.

:)

ThomasAlison, Jan 9, 2019
  2. savithk Win User

second hand Microsoft Lumia 950

Guys please need your help & suggestion i'm planing buy second hand Microsoft Lumia 950 . how can i check everything is work or not .....currently i have Nokia 625 windows 8.1 phone please reply

savithk, Jan 9, 2019
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jan 9, 2019
  4. Second Hand PC

Left handed mouse when docked and right handed touchpad when undocked

Hi,

I realize that you want the left handed mouse when docked and right handed touchpad when undocked. I will try to help you with this issue.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    You can configure the mouse settings for left hand and set the touchpad for normal use.

Follow these steps to configure the mouse settings:

• Press Windows key + I to get the Settings screen.

• Click on Devices and then click on Mouse and Touchpad.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Jan 9, 2019
Thema:

Second Hand PC

1. Second Hand PC - Similar Threads - Second Hand

2. I had purchased laptop from SAS institute inc as second hand used laptop. WINDOWS OS...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I had purchased laptop from SAS institute inc as second hand used laptop. WINDOWS OS...: I had purchased laptop from SAS institute inc as second hand used laptop. I AM NOT FINANCIALLY THAT CAPABLE. I HAD PURCHASED WITH THE HELP OF MY FREIND WHO IS EMPLOYEE IN THIS PUNE BASED COMPANY. CAN YO HELP ME ACTIVATE MY WINDOWS OS IF I SHARE WITH YOU THE BILL OF PURCHASE...
  3. I had purchased laptop from SAS institute inc as second hand used laptop. WINDOWS OS...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I had purchased laptop from SAS institute inc as second hand used laptop. WINDOWS OS...: I had purchased laptop from SAS institute inc as second hand used laptop. I AM NOT FINANCIALLY THAT CAPABLE. I HAD PURCHASED WITH THE HELP OF MY FREIND WHO IS EMPLOYEE IN THIS PUNE BASED COMPANY. CAN YO HELP ME ACTIVATE MY WINDOWS OS IF I SHARE WITH YOU THE BILL OF PURCHASE...
  4. I had purchased laptop from SAS institute inc as second hand used laptop. WINDOWS OS...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Second Hand Laptop Telling Me I Need To Activate Windows

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Second Hand Laptop Telling Me I Need To Activate Windows: Got a laptop from someone on facebook marketplace. Was fine for about a month until it started popping up with messages telling me I needed to activate windows and instructing me to go to settings. In settings, under activation, I get this error message:We can't activate...
  6. Second Hand Laptop Telling Me I Need To Activate Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Second Hand Laptop Telling Me I Need To Activate Windows: Got a laptop from someone on facebook marketplace. Was fine for about a month until it started popping up with messages telling me I needed to activate windows and instructing me to go to settings. In settings, under activation, I get this error message:We can't activate...
  7. Second Hand Laptop Telling Me I Need To Activate Windows

8. New Install of windows 11 on a second hand PC & won't connect to any of my WIFI networks...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Install of windows 11 on a second hand PC & won't connect to any of my WIFI networks...: I recently had my old work PC wiped and installed a fresh version of Windows 11, since I have finally set it up through an installation USB.Everything else seems to work so far but my wifi shows all of the WIFI options and I have tried both my home internet & my hotspot from...
  9. New Install of windows 11 on a second hand PC & won't connect to any of my WIFI networks...

New Install of windows 11 on a second hand PC & won't connect to any of my WIFI networks...: I recently had my old work PC wiped and installed a fresh version of Windows 11, since I have finally set it up through an installation USB.Everything else seems to work so far but my wifi shows all of the WIFI options and I have tried both my home internet & my hotspot from...
  10. Windows laptop crashed so got a second hand one, can I use the windows activation key from...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows laptop crashed so got a second hand one, can I use the windows activation key from...: As stated in the title, additionally, how would I find the activation key for my now-dead laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-laptop-crashed-so-got-a-second-hand-one/73098da4-7087-4cce-b8d7-2b6ada2de5ed

Users found this page by searching for:

1. second hand PC

2. secand hand pc