Windows 10: Second HDD

Discus and support Second HDD in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, i have some problems with my additional HDD, it has power and its starts up but i cant see it in my computer. i also entered bios and i cant... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Maverickich1, Mar 3, 2020.

1. Second HDD

Hello,

i have some problems with my additional HDD, it has power and its starts up but i cant see it in my computer.

i also entered bios and i cant find a way to “turn on” the second HDD.

:)

Maverickich1, Mar 3, 2020

2. My second hdd doesnt show up

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps & check if it helps.

• Type “Troubleshooting” without the quotes and click on
      Troubleshooting. Thenclick on
      View All on the left panel of the screen.
    • Click on Hardware and Devices.
    • Click on Next andfollow the instructions.
    • If the issues still persist, refer to the below methods.

If the issue persists follow the suggestions provide by the
    Anil Madishetty
    from the below link..

second HDD not detected in windows 10

I hope this helps.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Mar 3, 2020
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    unlock hdd

Hi Johan,

It is possible that your
    HDD was unreadable
    causing the error message to appear. We recommend that you perform these troubleshooting steps and check if there are any changes:

• Shutdown
      your
      PC.

• Unhooked
      the
      HDD
      and
      turn on
      your
      PC.

• Reconnect
      your
      HDD
      and
      restart
      your
      PC.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you contact your
    laptop/computer's manufacturer
    for further assistance.

Update us on how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Mar 3, 2020
  4. Johankaan Win User

Second HDD

unlock hdd

Johankaan, Mar 3, 2020
Thema:

Second HDD

1. Second HDD - Similar Threads - Second HDD

2. Blank Screen when second HDD is connected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blank Screen when second HDD is connected: Hey Guys.Recently I assembled a new PC with Intel i3 10th Gen processor, ASUS 410H motherboard, 8 GB RAM, Nvidia 730GT GPU and 500GB SSD. I used the 500GB SSD as the primary disk and installed Windows10 in it. I had an old PC in which I had 1TB Seagate HDD. All my files were...
  3. Blank Screen when second HDD is connected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blank Screen when second HDD is connected: Hey Guys.Recently I assembled a new PC with Intel i3 10th Gen processor, ASUS 410H motherboard, 8 GB RAM, Nvidia 730GT GPU and 500GB SSD. I used the 500GB SSD as the primary disk and installed Windows10 in it. I had an old PC in which I had 1TB Seagate HDD. All my files were...
  4. Blank Screen when second HDD is connected

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Wont boot after i cleaned my second hdd

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wont boot after i cleaned my second hdd: Hi, i my computer decided to not work after i cleaned the data from my second hdd drive today. Let start from the begining, i hade a hdd drive as my first drive and i hade it for 3 years then i upgraded to a m,2 ssd 3 months ago. I cloned the data from the hdd drive to my m.2...
  6. Wont boot after i cleaned my second hdd

Wont boot after i cleaned my second hdd: Hi, i my computer decided to not work after i cleaned the data from my second hdd drive today. Let start from the begining, i hade a hdd drive as my first drive and i hade it for 3 years then i upgraded to a m,2 ssd 3 months ago. I cloned the data from the hdd drive to my m.2...
  7. Wont boot after i cleaned my second hdd

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Odd system files located on the second HDD...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Odd system files located on the second HDD...: This is kinda an odd thing that happened to me...I noticed that some system files 2 folders named "System" and "System64" are locateed on my second drive 2TB Toshiba HDD although the OS is installed on the M.2 drive System32, Windows and other folders are located there. So my...
  9. Odd system files located on the second HDD...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Odd system files located on the second HDD...: This is kinda an odd thing that happened to me...I noticed that some system files 2 folders named "System" and "System64" are locateed on my second drive 2TB Toshiba HDD although the OS is installed on the M.2 drive System32, Windows and other folders are located there. So my...
  10. Odd system files located on the second HDD...