Windows 10: Second lanaguage is not avaiable after upgrading Windwos 10 version to 1803

Discus and support Second lanaguage is not avaiable after upgrading Windwos 10 version to 1803 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I've just upgraded my Windows version from 1607 to 1803, and the setting of language was sat to English as first language and Japanese as second... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by -KELLY-, Jun 3, 2019.

1. -KELLY- Win User

Second lanaguage is not avaiable after upgrading Windwos 10 version to 1803

I've just upgraded my Windows version from 1607 to 1803, and the setting of language was sat to English as first language and Japanese as second language before the upgrade, but I cannot write in Japanese anymore after the upgrade.

When I switch language from English to Japanese on my Win 10 box, the message is popped up "Downloading language dictionary...", but my Windows 10 is standalone, and no internet connection.

My question is how I can download required file(s) manually and set it up?

:)

-KELLY-, Jun 3, 2019
  2. Al Burc Win User

Unable to update Windows 10 Pro version 1709 to 1803

Have made several attempts to update Windows 10 version 1709 to the latest version 1803 and have not been successful.

I've done the following per some suggestions found online:

• Updated drivers
    • Ran the Trouble Shooter for Windows 10 (Errors found were shown to be "Fixed" per the tool)
    • Unplugged the printer

Although not at every attempt, I have received the following errors:

• 0xc1900101
    • 0x80070643

Can someone please advise me as to what the errors are and provide me with the steps to update Windows.

Thank you.

Al Burc, Jun 3, 2019
  3. Carlo Fer Win User
    windows 10 version 1803 welcome screen?

Hello Jim,

The Windows Welcome experience will only be shown after installation of updates and occasionally when you sign in to highlight what's new and suggested by design. For more information about the new features and content of Windows 10 1803, please refer to
    these support articles. It also includes a video that summarizes the new content in this release:

Also, make sure that the Windows welcome experience is enabled on your PC. Follow the steps below:

1. Open Settings > System > Notifications & actions.
    2. Under Notifications, toggle the switch On "Show me the Windows welcome experience after updates and occasionally when I sign in to highlight what's new and suggested".

Hope this information helps, feel free to post back if you need further assistance.

Carlo Fer, Jun 3, 2019
  4. dovella Win User

Windows Phone 7 Italy : Xbox Live Extra upgrade is not Avaiable

• Xbox Live Extra upgrade is not Avaiable in download in Zune Marketplace Italy.
    • Why ? How i can download Xbox Live Extra?

dovella, Jun 3, 2019
Thema:

1. Second lanaguage is not avaiable after upgrading Windwos 10 version to 1803 - Similar Threads - Second lanaguage avaiable

2. Upgrade of Windwos 10 to 1903 fails

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrade of Windwos 10 to 1903 fails: I have tried to update my computer twice now to Windows 10 1903. Each time, on the second reboot the progress indicator gets to about 40% and then the computer powers-down. When the computer is turned on it does not boot until the reset button is pressed. Then it rolls back...
  3. Upgrading from version 1803 to version 1903

Upgrading from version 1803 to version 1903: I cannot get my Windows 10 desktop to install feature upgrade version 1903. I'm stuck on 1803 and can't find a way to upgrade to 1903. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrading-from-version-1803-to-version-1903/81fc59a5-1ecb-45a8-a9b1-c199ab21917a
  4. Windwos Upgrade & License

Windwos Upgrade & License: Hello Guys :) I have Windows 10 Home From Laptop I bought, I want upgrade to Windows 10 Pro... My question is if I upgrade Windows 10 Pro, did my Windows 10 Home from my Laptop will replace it permanently to Windows 10 Pro ?, or it will be back to Windows 10 Home when I do...
  5. Upgrade windows 10 version 1803

in Windows 10 Customization
    Upgrade windows 10 version 1803: My computer has windows 10 version 1803. In order to use the microsoft remote desktop, I need to have windows 10 version 10586.0 or higher. How can I upgrade my 1803 version. Thank you...
  6. Bluetooth Not Working After Upgrade To Windows-10 Version 1803:

Bluetooth Not Working After Upgrade To Windows-10 Version 1803:: Bluetooth Not Working After Upgrading From Windows-10 Version 1709: Now The Play-Paulse, Next Track Previous Track No Longer Works: There Is A Bad Delay In Bluetooth A Specialy After No Music Is Played In A Few Seconds: All Drivers Are Up To Date: I've Uninstalled And...
  7. Latency problems after upgrade to version 1803

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Latency problems after upgrade to version 1803: Hi, After the upgrade last spring to version 1803 my PC began to experience latency issues. Audio popping, lagging & stuttering. I have since installed many different OS’s (Linux too) on this old Dell Studio desktop (x58 chipset, i7-950, SSD) & can verify the problem started...
  8. BSOD After upgrade to Windows 10 1803 (because it’s the "latest version")

BSOD After upgrade to Windows 10 1803 (because it’s the "latest version"): very unhappy with Windows 10 atm, because im typing this from my phoen right now, let me explain. I tried to upgrade to Windows 10 Version 1803 for about 4 weeks now because windows is telling me its the latest update even tho it isnt and the update never finished after a...
  9. windwos 10 1803 updating problem

windwos 10 1803 updating problem: Hi to all, when i want to try update my windows 10 build 14393 to 1803 i encounter with a problem. update downloaded successfuly but after that windows stuck on the preparing to installation at 0% and do not do any thing!! can any one give an advice to me to solve the...
  10. Computer will not upgrade to Windows 10 version 1803

Computer will not upgrade to Windows 10 version 1803: My Gateway computer was originally bought with Windows 7. It was upgraded to Windows 10, and accepted upgrades until version1709. It will NOT accept the newest updated to Version 1803, and shuts down in the middle of every attempt saying it will return to previous version....