Windows 10: Second monitor connect when the second monitor turn off. when i plug on the monitor, second...

Discus and support Second monitor connect when the second monitor turn off. when i plug on the monitor, second... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; i dont waht really going on. when my second montiro turn off and didnt connect to power source . my leptop detected the second monitor [ATTACH] but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DohanPranata, Jan 21, 2021.

1. Second monitor connect when the second monitor turn off. when i plug on the monitor, second...

i dont waht really going on. when my second montiro turn off and didnt connect to power source . my leptop detected the second monitor

Second monitor connect when the second monitor turn off. when i plug on the monitor, second... 4970e04b-4a80-4585-91fa-6acab87e675c?upload=true.png but the name Generic PnP Monitor not the monitor type. and then i plug the monitor to power resource, the windows wont recognize it anymore. and my monito in stadby mode cause cant get the signal. i dont know what to do. please help me :""

:)

DohanPranata, Jan 21, 2021
  2. David Haz Win User

windows not recognizing second monitor

Hello,

Windows may not recognize another external display device if the display drivers are outdated, or that the monitor is turned off or not plugged in correctly, etc. For us to isolate the issue in connecting a second monitor in Windows 10, kindly respond to
    the questions below:

• Have you made any significant changes to your device prior to the issue?
    • Did the second monitor work before?
    • Have you tried using the monitor to a different computer?
    • What happens if you disconnect your primary monitor and connect the second monitor to make it the main monitor?

We look forward to your response.

David Haz, Jan 21, 2021
  3. Second Monitor

I connected a monitor to my Inspiron Laptop. The second monitor displays the same info as the lap top. When I go to settings it will not detect the monitor. I have upgraded all the drivers. Any suggestions?

cdbbroyles, Jan 21, 2021
  4. Second monitor connect when the second monitor turn off. when i plug on the monitor, second...

Second monitor

Attached monitor shuts off after a few seconds of turning , says second monitor not detected.

LarrySeward, Jan 21, 2021
Thema:

Second monitor connect when the second monitor turn off. when i plug on the monitor, second...

1. Second monitor connect when the second monitor turn off. when i plug on the monitor, second... - Similar Threads - Second monitor connect

2. BSOD when turning on second monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when turning on second monitor: Recently I have found that when I turn on my second monitor connected by Displayport I am given a BSOD error - DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER. This happens consistantly everytime I turn on the monitor. Windows reboots and when will not load until the second monitor is turned...
  3. BSOD when turning on second monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD when turning on second monitor: Recently I have found that when I turn on my second monitor connected by Displayport I am given a BSOD error - DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER. This happens consistantly everytime I turn on the monitor. Windows reboots and when will not load until the second monitor is turned...
  4. monitor turns off for 2 seconds when windows is turned on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    monitor turns off for 2 seconds when windows is turned on: When Windows is turned on, the monitor goes blank for 2 seconds, and then turns on. it looks very tense, it feels like he is reconnecting. it all started after reinstalling windows, it didn't happen before. new drivers. everything is fine with the monitor, new, the computer...
  5. monitor turns off for 2 seconds when windows is turned on

monitor turns off for 2 seconds when windows is turned on: When Windows is turned on, the monitor goes blank for 2 seconds, and then turns on. it looks very tense, it feels like he is reconnecting. it all started after reinstalling windows, it didn't happen before. new drivers. everything is fine with the monitor, new, the computer...
  6. Primary Monitor Dims When Connecting Second Monitor

Primary Monitor Dims When Connecting Second Monitor: I'm currently using an LG 34UC79G-B monitor as my primary display and a Samsung CF390 as my secondary display, running Windows 11.When the LG is utilized as the sole monitor display settings set to "Only Show on 1", the monitor works fine, brightness is great. However, when I...
  7. Primary Monitor Dims When Connecting Second Monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Primary Monitor Dims When Connecting Second Monitor: I'm currently using an LG 34UC79G-B monitor as my primary display and a Samsung CF390 as my secondary display.When the LG is utilized as the sole monitor display settings set to "Only Show on 1", the monitor works fine, brightness is great. However, when I switch to "Extend...
  8. Second Monitor Restarts When Turning Off

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Second Monitor Restarts When Turning Off: When the power settings turn my monitors off after the designated time, my secondary monitor will enter power saving mode. I'll then immediately hear the sound of a device disconnecting from the system, then reconnecting. At that point, the second monitor will wake up and...
  9. Second Monitor issues - There is no second monitor

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Second Monitor issues - There is no second monitor: I have had Windows 10 for a while but now for some reason it thinks I have two monitors (which I dont) and when I try to troubleshoot and go through settings, the settings window is now opening on this invisible second monitor.. Anyone know what to do? I'm not that great...
  10. Connect second monitor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Connect second monitor: Dear Admin, I can't connect my second monitor on windows 10. could you please help me? thank you Best Regards, Giovanni https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/connect-second-monitor/0991fb4a-7a2c-496b-ac11-7b06a587f170