Windows 10: Second monitor gets grey tint

Discus and support Second monitor gets grey tint in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So I recently bought a second monitor and I have a very annoying problem. Whenever I view something in fullscreen on my second monitor an AOC 2250WG5... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TinyWizard, Jan 1, 2020.

1. Second monitor gets grey tint

So I recently bought a second monitor and I have a very annoying problem. Whenever I view something in fullscreen on my second monitor an AOC 2250WG5 the whole monitor gets a grey tint. When I set the AOC monitor to be the primary monitor the issue is still there, but when I disconnect my main monitor an LG monitor the AOC monitor works normally and the grey tint is not there when viewing, for example, videos in fullscreen.

Would appreciate any help if there is any solution to this problem.

:)

TinyWizard, Jan 1, 2020
  2. RDX
    rdx Win User

Blue tint on monitor

My ASUS monitor (model MX279-H) shows a blue tint. I recently bought an HP27f monitor and realized that ASUS display has a blue tint (image attached).

I am using an HDMI cable to connect (no loose VGA cables!) I uploaded/updated display drivers from ASUS website.

3. Second monitor screen resolution problem

Hi,

For us to properly isolate the issue with your second monitor screen resolution, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?

• When did the issue first begin?

• To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you try resetting your monitor settings, and check if the issue still persists. You may refer to your monitor on how to reset it.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Jan 1, 2020
  4. ram1220 Win User

Second monitor gets grey tint

Blue tint on monitor

Yea the HP monitor has a red tint. The Asus looks more natural.

ram1220, Jan 1, 2020
Thema:

Second monitor gets grey tint

1. Second monitor gets grey tint - Similar Threads - Second monitor gets

2. Grey tint and blue startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Grey tint and blue startup: My screen is messed up, it gives me a blue screen at the start, but then switches back to a grey tint over everything after. This started to happen yesterday after i wiped down my keyboard after it was greasy. All the sudden it just went blue. I then restarted my computer a...
  3. Grey tint and blue startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Grey tint and blue startup: My screen is messed up, it gives me a blue screen at the start, but then switches back to a grey tint over everything after. This started to happen yesterday after i wiped down my keyboard after it was greasy. All the sudden it just went blue. I then restarted my computer a...
  4. Grey tint and blue startup

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Grey screen with cursor when connecting second monitor

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Grey screen with cursor when connecting second monitor: I recently got a new Alienware aw2521hf and whenever I have the 2nd monitor plugged in on startup the Alienware monitor is grey with my cursor but nothing works on the 1st monitor. If I unplug the 2nd monitor my 1st monitor will work perfectly fine.. when I go into safe mode...
  6. Orange tint for a second or two!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Orange tint for a second or two!: Yesterday I updated window 10 with the cumulative 21h2 update and now every now and again I get a orange tint on my screen for a second or 2 then it returns to normal. I've checked the night light settings and everything is turned off. I've also turned it on and off again to...
  7. Grey screen with cursor when connecting second monitor

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Grey screen with cursor when connecting second monitor: So my windows is booting and logging in fine. But as soon as I connect a second screen to my laptop razerblade 15 2019 it works for a secons, a fullscreen black window appears which i can move around for like 3 seconds. Then both my laptop screen and external monitor tuen...
  8. yello tint on monitor how to get rid of

yello tint on monitor how to get rid of: screen on monitor has a yellow tint how do I get rid of yellow tint? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yello-tint-on-monitor-how-to-get-rid-of/be0c034e-bd44-4a4a-8d50-cfbe9715fadb
  9. Blue tint on monitor

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Blue tint on monitor: My ASUS monitor (model MX279-H) shows a blue tint. I recently bought an HP27f monitor and realized that ASUS display has a blue tint (image attached). I am using an HDMI cable to connect (no loose VGA cables!) I uploaded/updated display drivers from ASUS website. 128954
  10. Second Display Monitor Resolution Greyed Out

Second Display Monitor Resolution Greyed Out: I switched out to a new computer a few months ago, and I still cannot figure this out. I used the same two monitors with my last Windows 10 HP computer, and my Dell monitor is locked in a low resolution with this new Dell computer. Everything is fully updated, including the...