Windows 10: Second Monitor keeps blinking on and off

Discus and support Second Monitor keeps blinking on and off in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I connect my laptop ASUS - windows 10 to a second monitor Dell S2340LC it's working sometimes but after a few minutes or when I maximize a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Reggie De Rama, Sep 23, 2020.

1. Second Monitor keeps blinking on and off

When I connect my laptop ASUS - windows 10 to a second monitor Dell S2340LC it's working sometimes but after a few minutes or when I maximize a software google chrome on my second monitor it turns off then on then off. It just keeps on turning on and off. What do you think is the problem here?

:)

Reggie De Rama, Sep 23, 2020

2. Monitor screen blinking.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand how frustrating it could be, when the monitor screen blinks frequently. We will assist you with it.

I suggest you to update the display drivers and check.

Method 2: Update drivers.

I suggest you to update graphic drivers and check if it helps. Follow the steps given below.

• Press Windows key + X key and click on
      Device manager.
    • Search for Display Adapters.
    • Right-click on the graphics
      card
      and click on Update driver software.

You may also download the drivers from the manufacture’s website and check.

Hope this information is helpful. For any further assistance on Windows, feel free to post your query on Microsoft Community Forum.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Sep 23, 2020
  3. Second monitor screen resolution problem

Hi,

For us to properly isolate the issue with your second monitor screen resolution, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?

• When did the issue first begin?

• To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you try resetting your monitor settings, and check if the issue still persists. You may refer to your monitor on how to reset it.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Sep 23, 2020
  4. Second Monitor keeps blinking on and off

Issues while installing a second monitor in Windows 10

Really? I get a canned answer and nothing else? I posted that I had tried everything that I could find posted online. I did read the post that Andre suggested multiple times prior to posting this request for help. None of it helped.

My computer does not recognize that there is a second monitor is plugged in. The small step of changing the settings so I can put stuff on the second monitor ISN'T the issue. I am not that dumb. in the device manager there is only the single monitor listed
    at one point there was a unknown device listed but my computer did not know if it was a monitor or a printer.

There has to be someone out there that knows how to fix this

Please Help

squareknees, Sep 23, 2020
Thema:

Second Monitor keeps blinking on and off

1. Second Monitor keeps blinking on and off - Similar Threads - Second Monitor keeps

2. Windows External Monitor - Intermittently Blinking on and Off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows External Monitor - Intermittently Blinking on and Off: I don't have a question anymore, but I wanted to post here in case someone else has the same issue. I have a Lenovo laptop running Windows 11 with 2 external monitors. For months, the external monitors would blink on and off -- intermittently and I couldn't figure out if I...
  3. Windows External Monitor - Intermittently Blinking on and Off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows External Monitor - Intermittently Blinking on and Off: I don't have a question anymore, but I wanted to post here in case someone else has the same issue. I have a Lenovo laptop running Windows 11 with 2 external monitors. For months, the external monitors would blink on and off -- intermittently and I couldn't figure out if I...
  4. Monitor blinks every 5 seconds.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor blinks every 5 seconds.: Windows 10 Home 64b. 21H2Windows updated day before yesterday. Started yesterday, monitor blinks every 6 seconds. Is this issue a Windows one or the monitor, please?Thanks. Chuenmon...
  5. Monitor blinks every 5 seconds.

Monitor blinks every 5 seconds.: Windows 10 Home 64b. 21H2Windows updated day before yesterday. Started yesterday, monitor blinks every 6 seconds. Is this issue a Windows one or the monitor, please?Thanks. Chuenmon...
  6. Airplane Mode Keeps Blinking On and Off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Airplane Mode Keeps Blinking On and Off: Hi. I have an HP laptop with WIN 10 that I had not used for a while. Yesterday I opened up the laptop to face this problem. It's getting on my nerves as I have some important task to complete. Anyone here who could help me would be great. Anyone? Please!...
  7. Airplane Mode Keeps Blinking On and Off

Airplane Mode Keeps Blinking On and Off: Hi. I have an HP laptop with WIN 10 that I had not used for a while. Yesterday I opened up the laptop to face this problem. It's getting on my nerves as I have some important task to complete. Anyone here who could help me would be great. Anyone? Please!...
  8. Airplane Mode Keeps Blinking On and Off

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. My second monitor keeps turning off and on

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My second monitor keeps turning off and on: I have 2 monitors connected to my pc. I reset my pc a week ago and when I got windows running my second monitor starts turning off and on when I’m playing a game and alt+tab out. Anyone know how to fix this? submitted by /u/TRxz-FariZKiller [link] [comments]...
  10. monitor blinking

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    monitor blinking: Hi guys, since the last two updates to Window 10, have any of you experience what just call Monitor Blinking. Since these last two updates when I go to Edge, the screen and edge will come on then blink, come back on and so forth and will do it the whole time I am searching...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why my monitor blinks off and on