Windows 10: Second monitor not detected - streaming through Elgato HD60 Pro

Discus and support Second monitor not detected - streaming through Elgato HD60 Pro in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I seek some help. I'm running two PCs, one for gaming and the other for streaming using an Elgato HD60 Pro. I have the configuration right in regards... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by King_DavidNY, Dec 21, 2018.

1. Second monitor not detected - streaming through Elgato HD60 Pro

I seek some help. I'm running two PCs, one for gaming and the other for streaming using an Elgato HD60 Pro. I have the configuration right in regards to HDMI cables, but when I go into Nvidia Control Panel, it's not showing the other monitor so I can clone/duplicate. Am I missing something?

***Title changed from: No Option to Duplicate/Clone Displays***

:)

King_DavidNY, Dec 21, 2018

2. Elgato Game Capture HD60 Pro isn't recognized by game Capture HD

Game Capture HD software cannot detect Elgato HD pro.

I've been having this problem since day one that I got the new HD pro. I install it into a pcie slot and nothing happens. The computer doesn't react whatsoever. I then switch around all my graphics cards in order to install the HD pro in the slots that were
    normally taken but still it doesn't react with my pc, while all my other cards, though switched around, work just fine.

I then go into BIOS and go to the system display where it shows everything that is currently connected to the motherboard. The pcie slot where the elgato hd pro is installed shows up as saying nothing is connected. Every other graphics card that is installed
    shows up but not the HD pro.

I've done all the steps on the elgato gaming website and sent emails. No response.

Does my elgato simply not work or do I have to do something with the motherboard or pcie slots?

All help is appreciated

racerstark, Dec 21, 2018
  3. Problems with Xsplit+Elgato HD60S after updating windows to version 1803

dear people,

for 2 weeks I'm trying to fix an issue caused by windows update 1803

so what happened

I did a full windows recovery/wipe so a fresh start on my laptop.

installed the required programs like Xsplit and Elgato HD60S software.

made sure all drivers are updated too.

I loaded up the game streamer software and it all works smoothly for a whole day no issues or anything!

then I decided to update to 1803 it took a while, also when done made sure everything was updated also the drivers got checked.

after it was done and came back from work, the trouble started i wanted to start the Xsplit streaming software and I got errors,

device not available, check if the device is connected properly and not in use by another application

make sure source properties is closed (see video below to have a visual peek)

this error popup is random and can happen either 3x a minute or 1x per 10 minutes

I reinstalled the software, removed the drivers and reinstalled, checked if updated and everything seems fine

something in update 1803 is causing this Xsplit+Elgato HD60S to behave strangely

when I use just the Elgato software to stream i have no problems this only happens when with xsplit+Elgato

I also changed back about 3x to an older version of windows and then it works fine again.

does anyone have any clue what might be the problem?

I contacted Xsplit to and they are also working on the issue. could it be laptop related because I see no other posts about it (yet)

please see the video about the error

https://vimeo.com/user75429983/review/284523725/867d64c0bb

HOSTMARCEL, Dec 21, 2018
Thema:

Second monitor not detected - streaming through Elgato HD60 Pro

1. Second monitor not detected - streaming through Elgato HD60 Pro - Similar Threads - Second monitor detected

2. Second monitor not detected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Second monitor not detected: Split from this thread. I do not have any of these options on my computer. I wish I had never upgraded to Windows 11 this monitor problem has made my working life very difficult. I have to have a laptop open and my pc on so I can open items on 2 screens. Cannot move things...
  3. Second monitor not detected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Second monitor not detected: Split from this thread. I do not have any of these options on my computer. I wish I had never upgraded to Windows 11 this monitor problem has made my working life very difficult. I have to have a laptop open and my pc on so I can open items on 2 screens. Cannot move things...
  4. Second monitor not detected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Second monitor not detected: Split from this thread. I have problem after Windows 11 installation [with second monitor not being detected]. I noticed this after the 22H2 update. I have tried all options above.The same laptop, same hdmi port, same cable works with a brand new ASUS monitor we purchased....
  5. Second monitor not detected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Second monitor not detected: Split from this thread. I have problem after Windows 11 installation [with second monitor not being detected]. I noticed this after the 22H2 update. I have tried all options above.The same laptop, same hdmi port, same cable works with a brand new ASUS monitor we purchased....
  6. Second monitor is not detected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Second monitor is not detected: So I have 2 monitorssame model and one of them when I try to connect to my laptop it's not detected . I have only 1 hdmi port currently waiting for a docking to be deliveredWhat I've tried:1change the cable with one that I know it works2Connect it to a different laptop mac...
  7. Second monitor is not detected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Second monitor is not detected: So I have 2 monitorssame model and one of them when I try to connect to my laptop it's not detected . I have only 1 hdmi port currently waiting for a docking to be deliveredWhat I've tried:1change the cable with one that I know it works2Connect it to a different laptop mac...
  8. Will a dual pc setup eliminate mouse input delay (Elgato HD60 Pro)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will a dual pc setup eliminate mouse input delay (Elgato HD60 Pro): I have never owned and streamed with a dual pc setup (Elgato HD60 Pro), but streaming on a single pc setup theres tons of mouse input delay, will streaming with a dual pc setup eliminate the mouse input delay? 142283
  9. Second monitor not detected

Second monitor not detected: After upgrade to Windows 10 Pro version 1809 my 2nd monitor is not detected. Updating display drivers for Intel HD graphics 4000 and Nvidia Geforce 710m graphics cards did not solve the problem. Rolled back to version 1803 and everything works fine. My laptop is an Acer...
  10. Second monitor streamed using Elgato HD60 Pro not detected

Second monitor streamed using Elgato HD60 Pro not detected: I seek some help. I'm running two PCs, one for gaming and the other for streaming using an Elgato HD60 Pro. I have the configuration right in regards to HDMI cables, but when I go into Nvidia Control Panel, it's not showing the other monitor so I can clone/duplicate. Am I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pc not reconnizing elgato hd60 pro

2. elgato output not working with second monitor

3. second monitor not detected while elgato connected

4. how to detect elgato game capture on second monitor,
  5. elgato wont identify second pc,
  6. monitor not detected by elgato hd60 pro out,
  7. second pc not detecting elgato