Windows 10: Second Monitor not detected via docking station.

Discus and support Second Monitor not detected via docking station. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello my friends,Today I have received a new docking station, but I am having some trouble connecting my second monitor to it main monitor is working.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by OnionBros, Dec 5, 2021.

1. OnionBros Win User

Second Monitor not detected via docking station.

Hello my friends,Today I have received a new docking station, but I am having some trouble connecting my second monitor to it main monitor is working. I am trying to connect:1x 4K 60Hz via DisplayLink WORKING1x FHD 60Hz via HDMI NOT DETECTEDI am using this Baseus docking station:https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B08XKBL82B/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_image_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1I first tried it on my work laptop which worked perfectly, laptop screen and both monitors were showing unique screens. However, on my private laptop, whose screen is completely broken by default, only one of my two ex

:)

OnionBros, Dec 5, 2021

2. Windows Powershell- Detect Docking Stations and attached monitors

I am trying to write a script to detect all docking stations and monitors attached to those docking station for Lenovo Thinkpad t540p laptops on a domain network. Most of the monitors are Asus. Any suggestions or is this even possible? Running powershell from DEV WIN 10

Trix Rahbit, Dec 5, 2021
  3. Arun B J Win User
    DVI not working on extended monitor with Surface Book docking station

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Make sure the power light for the docking station is on

• Make sure the monitor is getting power

• Make sure the cable is connected properly to the monitor

• Unplug and reconnect the Mini-DVI adapter on the back of your docking station

• Try flipping the connector for the adapter over (turns out some adapters can go in upside-down)

• Take the Surface out of the docking station then put it back in

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Dec 5, 2021
  4. Second Monitor not detected via docking station.

Dual Monitors connecting to Docking Station

I have an HP laptop, running Windows 7, with an HP docking station. I also have dual LG monitors. I have one monitor connected through the VGA port. I have a Displayport to HDMI cable for the second monitor. The display ports on the docking station
    are ++. The HDMI monitor will wake up when connected, it asks if I want to connect, but I cannot answer OK. It then goes to sleep. I have the monitors set to extend, and I keep the laptop closed. Both monitors work, using the VGA, so I know it isn't a
    monitor issue. Suggestions?

BDe Vries1, Dec 5, 2021
Thema:

Second Monitor not detected via docking station.

1. Second Monitor not detected via docking station. - Similar Threads - Second Monitor detected

2. Docking Station WD19DCS doesn't detect second monitor.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Docking Station WD19DCS doesn't detect second monitor.: Dell Precision 7540 docked to a WD19WDS with dual S2722DC monitors only works when I use integrated GPU, when I disable the integrated GPU and try to use my Nvidia Quadro TRX 3000 GPU, the PC only detects one monitor. I have updated drives and performed all the self check...
  3. Docking Station WD19DCS doesn't detect second monitor.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Docking Station WD19DCS doesn't detect second monitor.: Dell Precision 7540 docked to a WD19WDS with dual S2722DC monitors only works when I use integrated GPU, when I disable the integrated GPU and try to use my Nvidia Quadro TRX 3000 GPU, the PC only detects one monitor. I have updated drives and performed all the self check...
  4. Docking Station WD19DCS doesn't detect second monitor.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Docking station not detecting monitor

Docking station not detecting monitor: I've recently bought a new docking station so that I can extend the display of my laptop. It has a usb c connector, which I've plugged into my laptop and for the most part, it works. The wireless mouse works and various other devices that are plugged into to it via usb work...
  6. Docking station not detecting monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Docking station not detecting monitor: I've recently bought a new docking station so that I can extend the display of my laptop. It has a usb c connector, which I've plugged into my laptop and for the most part, it works. The wireless mouse works and various other devices that are plugged into to it via usb work...
  7. Second Monitor not detected via docking station.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Second Monitor not detected via docking station.: Hello my friends,Today I have received a new docking station, but I am having some trouble connecting my second monitor to it main monitor is working. I am trying to connect:1x 4K 60Hz via DisplayLink WORKING1x FHD 60Hz via HDMI NOT DETECTEDI am using this Baseus docking...
  8. Second Monitor not detected via docking station.

Second Monitor not detected via docking station.: Hello my friends,Today I have received a new docking station, but I am having some trouble connecting my second monitor to it main monitor is working. I am trying to connect:1x 4K 60Hz via DisplayLink WORKING1x FHD 60Hz via HDMI NOT DETECTEDI am using this Baseus docking...
  9. Windows Powershell- Detect Docking Stations and attached monitors

Windows Powershell- Detect Docking Stations and attached monitors: I am trying to write a script to detect all docking stations and monitors attached to those docking station for Lenovo Thinkpad t540p laptops on a domain network. Most of the monitors are Asus. Any suggestions or is this even possible? Running powershell from DEV WIN 10 39717
  10. Docking station detection problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Docking station detection problem: Hi I have bought Gold Touch HDDS-U3 docking station, I plugged both usb cables to the computer (one to SSUsb port and one to regular port), waiting for 30 minutes while it was turn off (for battery charging). After that I insert a 3.5' HDD and turn it on. Nothing happen....