Windows 10: Second Monitor Taskbar Disappearing when Using Show Desktop Function

Discus and support Second Monitor Taskbar Disappearing when Using Show Desktop Function in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; My second monitor's taskbar is gone when i use the show desktop function, Picture for clarification. I can’t seem to make the taskbar stay, and it’s... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by exiius, Nov 29, 2018.

1. exiius Win User

Second Monitor Taskbar Disappearing when Using Show Desktop Function

My second monitor's taskbar is gone when i use the show desktop function, Picture for clarification.

I can’t seem to make the taskbar stay, and it’s pretty annoying because I often use the show desktop function. How do you make the taskbar stay when using the show desktop function? thanks in advance

Windows version: Windows 10 Pro 64 bit Build 17134

:)

exiius, Nov 29, 2018
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Taskbar on second monitor on Win7

It doubles it, at least in the way he wants, I don't know what you want. The taskbar on the second monitor is seperate from the taskbar on the first. The programs open on the second monitor show up on the second task bar.

newtekie1, Nov 29, 2018
  3. Pete1burn Win User
    Taskbar on second monitor on Win7

Ultramon shows a tiny little taskbar on the bottom of the second monitor. Hard to see.

Pete1burn, Nov 29, 2018
  4. Second Monitor Taskbar Disappearing when Using Show Desktop Function

Auto-hide taskbar on second monitor only.

Hello,

Please let us know which build are you currently in?

If you are in build number: 14342, I suggest you to follow the steps below to
    hide taskbar on second monitor and check if it helps:

• Right click on the Taskbar and Go to
      settings

• Click on the taskbar option.

• Under Multiple displays you can turn off the option for
      Show taskbar on all displays.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, Nov 29, 2018
Thema:

Second Monitor Taskbar Disappearing when Using Show Desktop Function

1. Second Monitor Taskbar Disappearing when Using Show Desktop Function - Similar Threads - Second Monitor Taskbar

2. Cursor is disappearing on second monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cursor is disappearing on second monitor: I am working on a laptop with an additional monitor and my cursor is disappearing only on the second monitor and specifically only in areas where I can type. For example: OneNote, sticky notes, and this text box that I am currently typing in. The cursor appears everywhere...
  3. Cursor is disappearing on second monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cursor is disappearing on second monitor: I am working on a laptop with an additional monitor and my cursor is disappearing only on the second monitor and specifically only in areas where I can type. For example: OneNote, sticky notes, and this text box that I am currently typing in. The cursor appears everywhere...
  4. RE: Mouse pointer disappears on second monitor when using dual displays.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RE: Mouse pointer disappears on second monitor when using dual displays.: I am using dual external displays with my laptop, that is I have a third display which is off since my laptop's lid is closed.However, often the cursor can move outside of the right display,When opening display settings, I can see that by black magic mystery the setup has...
  5. RE: Mouse pointer disappears on second monitor when using dual displays.

RE: Mouse pointer disappears on second monitor when using dual displays.: I am using dual external displays with my laptop, that is I have a third display which is off since my laptop's lid is closed.However, often the cursor can move outside of the right display,When opening display settings, I can see that by black magic mystery the setup has...
  6. Taskbar not showing when full screen on second monitor with auto hide taskbar enabled

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar not showing when full screen on second monitor with auto hide taskbar enabled: So i have auto hide taskbar enabled and whenever i try to hover over the bottom of my screen, the taskbar doesnt show. I have 2 monitors, one is my laptop and the other is an external acer one. I have the acer one set up as the main display and the laptop one set up as the...
  7. Taskbar not showing when full screen on second monitor with auto hide taskbar enabled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar not showing when full screen on second monitor with auto hide taskbar enabled: So i have auto hide taskbar enabled and whenever i try to hover over the bottom of my screen, the taskbar doesnt show. I have 2 monitors, one is my laptop and the other is an external acer one. I have the acer one set up as the main display and the laptop one set up as the...
  8. Taskbar not showing when full screen on second monitor with auto hide taskbar enabled

9. Remote Desktop not covering second monitor's taskbar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Remote Desktop not covering second monitor's taskbar: When maximized on the first monitor, the local computer's taskbar stays on top on the second. This isn't the case if I maximize it on my second monitor. Has anyone else had this issue since the last Windows update? submitted by /u/asdfasdff3wer [link] [comments]...
  10. Taskbar won't show on second monitor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar won't show on second monitor: I just got a new monitor today, and I went to pull up the taskbar on my old one that I'm now using as a second monitor, and it wasn't there. I went to settings to enable the taskbar for it, but in order to do this I have to turn on taskbars for multiple monitors. It's grayed...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. task bar disappears when I turn off 2nd monitor

2. top bar of chrome disappears when using second monitor