Windows 10: Second Monitor Taskbar Disappearing when Using Show Desktop Function

Discus and support Second Monitor Taskbar Disappearing when Using Show Desktop Function in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; My second monitor's taskbar is gone when i use the show desktop function, Picture for clarification. I can’t seem to make the taskbar stay, and it’s... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by exiius, Nov 29, 2018.

1. exiius Win User

Second Monitor Taskbar Disappearing when Using Show Desktop Function

My second monitor's taskbar is gone when i use the show desktop function, Picture for clarification.

I can’t seem to make the taskbar stay, and it’s pretty annoying because I often use the show desktop function. How do you make the taskbar stay when using the show desktop function? thanks in advance

Windows version: Windows 10 Pro 64 bit Build 17134

:)

exiius, Nov 29, 2018
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Taskbar on second monitor on Win7

It doubles it, at least in the way he wants, I don't know what you want. The taskbar on the second monitor is seperate from the taskbar on the first. The programs open on the second monitor show up on the second task bar.

newtekie1, Nov 29, 2018
  3. Pete1burn Win User
    Taskbar on second monitor on Win7

Ultramon shows a tiny little taskbar on the bottom of the second monitor. Hard to see.

Pete1burn, Nov 29, 2018
  4. Second Monitor Taskbar Disappearing when Using Show Desktop Function

Auto-hide taskbar on second monitor only.

Hello,

Please let us know which build are you currently in?

If you are in build number: 14342, I suggest you to follow the steps below to
    hide taskbar on second monitor and check if it helps:

• Right click on the Taskbar and Go to
      settings

• Click on the taskbar option.

• Under Multiple displays you can turn off the option for
      Show taskbar on all displays.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, Nov 29, 2018
Thema:

Second Monitor Taskbar Disappearing when Using Show Desktop Function

1. Second Monitor Taskbar Disappearing when Using Show Desktop Function - Similar Threads - Second Monitor Taskbar

2. Windows 10 Taskbar on Second Monitor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Taskbar on Second Monitor: When I click on the windows key twice and then click the cursor onto the desktop, the taskbar briefly disappears and then reappears after a brief moment on my second monitor. This doesn't happen on my primary monitor, and only happens when I click the windows key twice and...
  3. Show Desktop on the Taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Show Desktop on the Taskbar: [img] I hope this an easy one. This image is from my Windows 7 PC, but I want my Windows 10 to look the same. 120614
  4. second monitor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    second monitor: trying to use a second monitor. dispays in settings does not detect a second monitor https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/second-monitor/18038c0a-0b02-4419-bf8d-ded60e88807a
  5. showing seconds in clock icon in taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    showing seconds in clock icon in taskbar: for showing the seconds in task bar as shown below, i understand that a registry setting has to be done in "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced", and that too to see it in effect, user has to logout and login is there any other...
  6. Unable to use taskbar function when create new user account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Unable to use taskbar function when create new user account: When I created a new user account, be it a local admin or standard user account or even logged in using Windows ID account, it all resulted with the same issue. I have no functionality of the taskbar at all. Not when clicking with my mouse or hitting the windows button....
  7. Second monitor showing black screen (10122)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Second monitor showing black screen (10122): Hi all, Yesterday I turned my computer off and everything was fine. Today in the morning when I turned it on, my second monitor didn't display anything. I restarted the computer and nothing; I switched the cables positions and then the one that was fine went black and the...
  8. Second monitor showing white

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Second monitor showing white: Hi, new user here. I have a double monitor setup as an extended desktop. It's worked great for several years, no issues. As of yesterday, the 2nd monitor only shows solid white. The monitor shows it's receiving a signal by the colour on the power switch LED. If I switch...
  9. Taskbar on second display disappears when I minimize all windows

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar on second display disappears when I minimize all windows: I recently starting having an issue where the taskbar on my secondary display disappears when I click the right corner of the taskbar on the primary display. This doesn't happen with Peek Preview; only when I click to minimize all windows. I'm not seeing a setting which would...
  10. Bottom taskbar disappears randomly after using external monitor

in Windows 10 Support
    Bottom taskbar disappears randomly after using external monitor: Hi there connecting a bog standard laptop (display res 768 X 1366) to a second monitor and setting that as the primary display (HD 1920 X 1080) the bottom taskbar randomly disappears or becomes non functional. The strange thing is that if I place the quick launch taskbar...