Windows 10: second screen is not connecting

Discus and support second screen is not connecting in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; how do i use the second screen. the device is found but i cant use it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by kanwaljitsingh1, Sep 25, 2018.

1. second screen is not connecting

how do i use the second screen. the device is found but i cant use it

:)

kanwaljitsingh1, Sep 25, 2018
  2. Anne Ros Win User

how to connect a second screen?

Hi,

You can connect your device to a second screen using a VGA, HDMI, DVI, or DisplayPort cable. For us to provide the best solution possible to your concern, we need additional information:

• How are you connecting your device to a second screen?
    • Did you use either of the cables mentioned above?
    • What kind of second screen are you referring to? Is it a projector or a second monitor?

We'll wait for your response.

Anne Ros, Sep 25, 2018
  3. Ariel Acu Win User
    Returning Windows to Second Screen

Hello Kate,

Let's try to isolate the issue and see what is preventing you from using Windows to second screen. Kindly provide us the following information:

• When you turned on your computer, does it give you an extended display for both monitor screen and your laptop?
    • Is your monitor screen already connected to your laptop before turning it on?
    • What cable are you using to connect your second monitor to your laptop?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried?

Ariel Acu, Sep 25, 2018
  4. Sasqui Win User

second screen is not connecting

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Sep 25, 2018
Thema:

second screen is not connecting

1. second screen is not connecting - Similar Threads - second screen connecting

2. Cant change the screen brightness and connect to second screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant change the screen brightness and connect to second screen: After I made a windows update I cant change screen brightness using f10 and f11 keys on my laptop keyboard, I also cant connect with second screen when I connect a hdmi cable it seems to not detect second screen this is not a problem with cable because I tested it with my...
  3. Cant change the screen brightness and connect to second screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant change the screen brightness and connect to second screen: After I made a windows update I cant change screen brightness using f10 and f11 keys on my laptop keyboard, I also cant connect with second screen when I connect a hdmi cable it seems to not detect second screen this is not a problem with cable because I tested it with my...
  4. Blank Screen when second HDD is connected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blank Screen when second HDD is connected: Hey Guys.Recently I assembled a new PC with Intel i3 10th Gen processor, ASUS 410H motherboard, 8 GB RAM, Nvidia 730GT GPU and 500GB SSD. I used the 500GB SSD as the primary disk and installed Windows10 in it. I had an old PC in which I had 1TB Seagate HDD. All my files were...
  5. Blank Screen when second HDD is connected

Blank Screen when second HDD is connected: Hey Guys.Recently I assembled a new PC with Intel i3 10th Gen processor, ASUS 410H motherboard, 8 GB RAM, Nvidia 730GT GPU and 500GB SSD. I used the 500GB SSD as the primary disk and installed Windows10 in it. I had an old PC in which I had 1TB Seagate HDD. All my files were...
  6. Blank Screen when second HDD is connected

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Second deskop on Second Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Second deskop on Second Screen: Hey, I just got into the world of secondary Monitors, and I have a question I could not answer myself. Cann I use the multiple desktops funktionalty of Windos 11 efektly withs two screens. What I want is this: When I plug my laptop into my monitor, I want to have the...
  8. How to connect notebook to laptop as second screen?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to connect notebook to laptop as second screen?: I have two computers, I would like to be able to use one as my main device and use the second as an additional screen. I have a plug in monitor that works fine for this but the notebook is smaller and more portable. What I would like if to be able to do is, for example, open...
  9. Can't connect to second screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't connect to second screen: I have a MSI laptop (GL62 model) with HDMI video output and I tried to connect to my old LG monitor with VGA input. This morning I re-installed my windows and 2 monitors is working fine with HDMI to VGA adapter. But then I restart windows, some windows repair happened an then...
  10. Video Stutters/No Audio When Connected to a Second Screen

Video Stutters/No Audio When Connected to a Second Screen: Hello. I'm having this problem on a new Alienware. First off I'd just like to say I hate it. I hate Dell, their products and their customer service. They suck. On this new Alienware, Windows 10 OS, almost everything works great. My screen flashes black and sometimes stays...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. second screen is not connecting

2. second screen not connecting

3. not connecting to second screen

4. project to a second screen pc,
  5. your pc cant project to another screen. try reinstalling the driver or using a different video card,
  6. windows 10 cant use 2 monitor