Windows 10: second screen setting keeps resetting

Discus and support second screen setting keeps resetting in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; hey everyone, i tried the basic stuff like resetting to fix it and all that, but it still keeps happening. everytime i change project setting to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by theclapleader, Oct 1, 2019.

1. second screen setting keeps resetting

hey everyone, i tried the basic stuff like resetting to fix it and all that, but it still keeps happening. everytime i change project setting to duplicate and i go back to the setting to see if it stayed the same, it just goes back to the default setting of pc screen only. any help on this problem would be nice. video of this happening: https://imgur.com/jihiGHn

:)

theclapleader, Oct 1, 2019
  2. Art F Win User

Windows firewall settings keep resetting themselves after a few seconds

The Windows Firewall settings keep resetting themselves on my computer. Meaning no matter what settings I change, after about 5 seconds they switch back to whatever they were. This includes disabling the firewall (it re-enables itself) and adding rules. I thought maybe its something on the network, but even if I disable my wi-fi this keeps happening. Anyone have any suggestions? I am using Windows 10.

Art F, Oct 1, 2019
  3. Second monitor screen resolution problem

Hi,

For us to properly isolate the issue with your second monitor screen resolution, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?

• When did the issue first begin?

• To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you try resetting your monitor settings, and check if the issue still persists. You may refer to your monitor on how to reset it.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Oct 1, 2019
  4. Dano 00TA Win User

second screen setting keeps resetting

Bios keeps resetting...not the battery

I'm having problems with a abit AW9D Max board in an older build of mine that keeps resetting the bios everytime I shut it down. The time is ok so I assume it's not the battery but the other settings such as Uguru setting, ram and other stuff resets to defaults*Wtf :wtf: I've had this computer for a few years with nothing like this happening till now. I'd just leave everything at default but the Uguru alarm goes off whenever I start it and I have to disable it in the bios. Any suggestions on what I can try?

Dano 00TA, Oct 1, 2019
Thema:

second screen setting keeps resetting

1. second screen setting keeps resetting - Similar Threads - second screen setting

2. Screen Turnoff Keeps Resetting

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Screen Turnoff Keeps Resetting: I want my screen to turn off after two hours of inactivity, so I choose that setting in "Power and Sleep". Then I find that the screen has quickly turned itself off. When I go back to those settings it is displaying 15 minutes, not two hours. How do I get this setting to stay...
  3. Second screen resetting

in Windows 10 Customization
    Second screen resetting: Hi. I have a crappy HDMI to VGA converter. Sometimes, the VGA screen looks desinchronized, and I have to unplug the connector. When I change some configuration in windows like "Extend screen" or "Show screen only in 1" it fixes it too. How can I make a batch file or...
  4. Audio level setting keeps resetting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio level setting keeps resetting: Noticed since 2004 upgrade my audio level keeps resetting to around 67 even if I reduce the level. Used to be the level would stay where I last set it until I adjusted it again. I suspect that it may have something to do with the Conexant audio chip because 2004 had some...
  5. Power Settings keep resetting

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Power Settings keep resetting: I made this PC a while ago and it keeps having this annoying problem. Whenever i put the PC to sleep or restart it the power settings keep resetting to the AMD Balanced Plan, and even if i change, swap or do anything with that plan it will always revert to its defaults,...
  6. Second Screen Display keeps resizing.

Second Screen Display keeps resizing.: My second screen will occasionally resize to where there is unused screen space on the edges of the screen. I try and re-set the aspect ratio but it does nothing leading me to believe its on my PC's end. I then try it again in my right-click Display settings but the empty...
  7. Windows Keeps Resetting Folder Settings

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Keeps Resetting Folder Settings: I have set view type of all folders to 'large icons, and in many folders i have shorted files by either date, date created or date modified. But windows keeps resetting view type of some folders to list and short files by name. For example i have 2 folders names Documents1...
  8. Windows keeps resetting to factory settings

Windows keeps resetting to factory settings: Windows updated several weeks ago and since then it has reset the desktop to factory setting 4-5 times. All shortcuts are gone, background personalization is lost, ShareFile and Dropbox have to be reconfigured, items added to Quick Access have to be re-added, my desire for...
  9. Cleartype settings keep on resetting

Cleartype settings keep on resetting: I am unable to change the default clear type settings. I change the setting an finish the process, the window closes but there are no changes in the text view. The setting reset to the default values everytime I click on finish......
  10. MPC-BE settings keep resetting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MPC-BE settings keep resetting: i use MPC-BE version 1.5.3 Build 4428 Beta and is there a way to keep it from resetting settings as i use it to watch movies and other videos on it. 127516