Windows 10: Second Try - Windows Outlook.Live,Com

Discus and support Second Try - Windows Outlook.Live,Com in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; This is getting a bit urgent Original Post: Windows 10 ver 1909 A few days ago Outlook.live.com ceased receiving and sending emails . Outlook 365... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Bluewind, Apr 15, 2021.

1. Bluewind Win User

Second Try - Windows Outlook.Live,Com

This is getting a bit urgent

Original Post:

Windows 10 ver 1909

A few days ago Outlook.live.com ceased receiving and sending emails . Outlook 365 continues to do so. Windows 10 People App continues to sync with People on Outlook.Live. All emails that existed in Live have disappeared. I have not deliberately made any changes of any sort in Live. All emails in Cox Webmail appear intact.

I've no idea how to get Live working again and will certainly appreciate any help?

Thank you

:)

Bluewind, Apr 15, 2021
  2. qubit Win User

How to install outlook express on windows xp with explorer 8?

This is an awkward problem to solve and one I don't think is worth the time and effort.

The OP would be better off either using a modern webmail service like gmail or outlook.com or using a modern email client like Windows Live Mail like FX-GMC suggested or Thunderbird from Mozilla. If nothing else, Outlook Distress was notorious for corrupting its data files and losing all your email in one easy step. Not worth it.

qubit, Apr 15, 2021
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    How to install outlook express on windows xp with explorer 8?

This was going to be my suggestion as well. I just wasn't sure if it worked with XP. It is definitely way better than Outlook Express, and I actually prefer it to regular Outlook as well.

newtekie1, Apr 15, 2021
  4. ¡Firedog Win User

Migrate suggested contact (semi-automatic) Windows Live Mail To Outlook

I'm afraid that Windows Live Mail doesn't have the same sort of addressee suggestions that some other programs like Office Outlook have. When addressing a message in Windows Live Mail, the only 'suggestions' that appear are entries in the contacts list that
    match the string typed in the address box. Outlook also maintains a list of 'people you have sent mail to in the past who may or may not be in your contacts list,' its
    AutoComplete list. Windows Live Mail doesn't do that.

I'm sorry, but it's not quite clear to me what your customer is expecting.

¡Firedog, Apr 15, 2021
Thema:

1. Second Try - Windows Outlook.Live,Com - Similar Threads - Second Try Outlook

2. Outlook and Windows Live Mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook and Windows Live Mail: Although WLM is long past its sell by date, I still use it and have for many years. Very good email client.Trying to add my Outlook Mail account to WLM and have followed this link for server and setup information -...
  3. Outlook and Windows Live Mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook and Windows Live Mail: Although WLM is long past its sell by date, I still use it and have for many years. Very good email client.Trying to add my Outlook Mail account to WLM and have followed this link for server and setup information -...
  4. OneDRive Live .com.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDRive Live .com.: I am only having trouble accessing One Drive through our web page Onedrive.live.com on every computer in the office. This has been going on for days now, tried from home same thing, we all can access through our mobiles only. ps: using the same shared one drive account...
  5. OneDRive Live .com.

OneDRive Live .com.: I am only having trouble accessing One Drive through our web page Onedrive.live.com on every computer in the office. This has been going on for days now, tried from home same thing, we all can access through our mobiles only. ps: using the same shared one drive account...
  6. OneDRive Live .com.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. live .com

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    live .com: People have to contact me first for me to be able me to reply to them.All of my contact addresses have a ; after them,started about 5 months ago. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/live-com/6e1ae4de-6ac2-4888-a9ee-7719173fc0e1
  8. Outlook,com settings out of date

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outlook,com settings out of date: Why is this still happening more than five years after the first identification of the problem. My personal view is that Windows 10 is a disaster https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlookcom-settings-out-of-date/7a00d06d-59d9-431a-b508-24f7730c1de3
  9. Emails send from the second try ZixMail, Outlook

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Emails send from the second try ZixMail, Outlook: I have a problem with sending emails in Outlook with ZixMail. The first time I try to sendan email, it goes to the sent folder and the drafts folder. Then I try to send it again and it really sends. So my emails go out only from the second time...
  10. Windows 10 Mail app and Outlook .com

Windows 10 Mail app and Outlook .com: I'm having a problem with Mail and Outlook. When I go to view my e-mail messages using the Mail app viewer all of the body content of the message is in some sort of plain text or computer language. There are no pictures of graphics in the message just this plain text...