Windows 10: Second window flashes while shutting down.

Discus and support Second window flashes while shutting down. in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Sometimes, whenever I shut down my computer, a window would flash out of nowhere for an instant behind the shutting down symbol. Is this a visual bug?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by FlareEG, Jan 25, 2024.

1. FlareEG Win User

Second window flashes while shutting down.

Sometimes, whenever I shut down my computer, a window would flash out of nowhere for an instant behind the shutting down symbol. Is this a visual bug?

:)

FlareEG, Jan 25, 2024
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Screen flashes black for a second

Hi,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue.

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Have you installed all pending Windows updates?
    • Do you get any error message?
    • What is the make and model of your computer?

I suggest you to install all pending Windows updates and check as driver updates are also part of Windows updates.

Updates are additions to software that can help prevent or fix problems, improve how your computer works, or enhance your computing experience.

Also uninstall and reinstall Display drivers from manufacturer website and check. Refer the steps below.

• Press “Windows + X” and select
      Device Manager

• Select Display Adapter and expand the driver icon.

• Right click on the driver icon and click on
      Properties

• Go to Driver tab.

• Select Uninstall and follow onscreen instructions.

You may also refer the link below and follow the suggestions suggested.

Troubleshoot screen flickering in Windows 10.

Troubleshoot screen flickering in Windows - Microsoft Support

Do let us know if the screen flashes. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Jan 25, 2024
  3. Ernie San Win User
    Windows 10 is unable to complete shut down

We suggest doing these troubleshooting steps below:

Method 1. Hard Reset

• Shut down your computer.
    • Remove the cable and wires connected to your computer.
    • Press the Power button for 10 seconds to completely drain your device.
    • Check if there's any changes.
    Method 2. Shutdown trick.

• Press Windows key.
    • Press and hold Shift.
    • Click the Power icon.
    • Select and click Shutdown.
    Let us know the outcome.

Ernie San, Jan 25, 2024
  4. S&JHome Win User

Adobe flash player will not work on second account in Windows 10

Hello,

I am experiencing the same issue...

Windows 10 Pro

Flash not working with second user account (using Edge or IE11).

... the article
    https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player.html
    does not help with this issue.

Two user accounts, on Windows 10 Pro, both user accounts are "Admin" accounts.

Flash player works with 1st account but not with second account.

Edge: "Flash Player is currently disabled"

IE11: "Either Flash Player is disabled or ActiveX Filter is ON"

• No others known issues with other applications

Flash player is enabled on both edge and IE11. ActiveX Filter is OFF on IE11.

S&JHome, Jan 25, 2024
Thema:

1. Second window flashes while shutting down. - Similar Threads - Second window flashes

2. Second window flashes when I shut down.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Second window flashes when I shut down.: Whenever I shut down my computer, a second window appears for a split second and then disappears instantly, what could be the issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/second-window-flashes-when-i-shut-down/c75cc92e-712e-4a64-9417-3b555f400199
  3. Second window flashes when I shut down.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Second window flashes when I shut down.: Whenever I shut down my computer, a second window appears for a split second and then disappears instantly, what could be the issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/second-window-flashes-when-i-shut-down/c75cc92e-712e-4a64-9417-3b555f400199
  4. Second window flashes when I shut down.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Second window flashes while shutting down.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Second window flashes while shutting down.: Sometimes, whenever I shut down my computer, a window would flash out of nowhere for an instant behind the shutting down symbol. Is this a visual bug?...
  6. Second window flashes while shutting down.

Second window flashes while shutting down.: Sometimes, whenever I shut down my computer, a window would flash out of nowhere for an instant behind the shutting down symbol. Is this a visual bug?...
  7. Blackscreen while shutting down or restarting, shutting down on the Windows logo while...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Blackscreen while shutting down or restarting, shutting down on the Windows logo while...: I have 64 bit Windows 10 Home installed on my PC. The problems are:- Blackscreen while shutting down or restarting consistently It wasn't happening with my previous install of 64 bit Windows 10 Home just a few days ago- This time the PC shut itself down on the Windows logo...
  8. Blackscreen while shutting down or restarting, shutting down on the Windows logo while...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blackscreen while shutting down or restarting, shutting down on the Windows logo while...: I have 64 bit Windows 10 Home installed on my PC. The problems are:- Blackscreen while shutting down or restarting consistently It wasn't happening with my previous install of 64 bit Windows 10 Home just a few days ago- This time the PC shut itself down on the Windows logo...
  9. Blackscreen while shutting down or restarting, shutting down on the Windows logo while...

10. Second monitor not shutting off with shut down.

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Second monitor not shutting off with shut down.: Hello, First monitor : Asus PG27AQ via DisplayPort Second monitor : BenQ V2400W via HDMI Video card : Asus NVidia GTX 1080 OS : Windows 10 Pro 64 On Power down, the first monitor (ASUS) will shut off, but the second (BenQ) will not. Thank you for your assistance....