Windows 10: Secondary display disconnects and then reconnects randomly FREQUENT

Discus and support Secondary display disconnects and then reconnects randomly FREQUENT in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a newly-bought Gigabyte G24F 24-inch 165Hz 1080p display hooked up to a ROG Strix G15 G513QM 5800H + RTX3060, via a Displayport to USB-C cable.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BonfireLit, Feb 5, 2022.

1. Secondary display disconnects and then reconnects randomly FREQUENT

I have a newly-bought Gigabyte G24F 24-inch 165Hz 1080p display hooked up to a ROG Strix G15 G513QM 5800H + RTX3060, via a Displayport to USB-C cable. The monitor have been set as my main display with the option of 'extend these displays', and is connected straight to my dedicated GPU rather than going through the iGPU. I have never experienced this issue with the previous 2 monitors I have used, which were from Acer and AOC and were both connected using the same cable. I'm running the latest version of Windows 10 and Nvidia GeForce driver, and have only loaded an ICC profile onto the monito

:)

BonfireLit, Feb 5, 2022

2. Router disconnects from internet and reconnects

My router has been acting up lately. Its been disconnecting from the internet and eventually reconnects overtime. But the disconnect happens so frequently, its annoying and I've reverted to asking for help.

RyserPhoenix, Feb 5, 2022
  3. 3870x2 Win User
    Raid-0 Randomly Disconnects

Asus maximus iii with PII 945
    Raid-0 configuration with 2x seagates

The hard drives will randomly disconnect and reconnect. This is a huge problem when playing a game and it suddenly errors out because the hard drive will disconnect, then immediately reconnect.

I am going out to get some better SATA cables (these are questionable).

Any ideas why this would happen?

3870x2, Feb 5, 2022
  4. Secondary display disconnects and then reconnects randomly FREQUENT

Windows randomly disconnects WiFi

Hello,

After installing 1903 update, my wifi randomly disconnects. I've to disconnect and reconnect wifi to make it work again.

Can anyone suggest some tips to solve this issue?

SourabhMhaisekar, Feb 5, 2022
Thema:

Secondary display disconnects and then reconnects randomly FREQUENT

1. Secondary display disconnects and then reconnects randomly FREQUENT - Similar Threads - Secondary display disconnects

2. USB randomly disconnecting and reconnecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB randomly disconnecting and reconnecting: Someone, I need help. My USB devices started to disconnecting and reconnecting after a second. It happens randomly, and I don't know what it is related with.This issue occurred after I clean my PC. I knew what I did, I mean I didn't disconnect something, and now it's not...
  3. USB randomly disconnecting and reconnecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB randomly disconnecting and reconnecting: Someone, I need help. My USB devices started to disconnecting and reconnecting after a second. It happens randomly, and I don't know what it is related with.This issue occurred after I clean my PC. I knew what I did, I mean I didn't disconnect something, and now it's not...
  4. USB randomly disconnecting and reconnecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB randomly disconnecting and reconnecting: I've tried uninstalling drivers and reinstalling also I've tried going to an older build of Windows. Nothing seems to work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-randomly-disconnecting-and-reconnecting/07fe25f9-d507-4e37-846b-07e484de2213
  5. USB randomly disconnecting and reconnecting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    USB randomly disconnecting and reconnecting: I've tried uninstalling drivers and reinstalling also I've tried going to an older build of Windows. Nothing seems to work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-randomly-disconnecting-and-reconnecting/07fe25f9-d507-4e37-846b-07e484de2213
  6. USB randomly disconnecting and reconnecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Secondary display disconnects and then reconnects randomly FREQUENT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Secondary display disconnects and then reconnects randomly FREQUENT: I have a newly-bought Gigabyte G24F 24-inch 165Hz 1080p display hooked up to a ROG Strix G15 G513QM 5800H + RTX3060, via a Displayport to USB-C cable. The monitor have been set as my main display with the option of 'extend these displays', and is connected straight to my...
  8. Secondary display disconnects and then reconnects randomly FREQUENT

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Secondary display disconnects and then reconnects randomly FREQUENT: I have a newly-bought Gigabyte G24F 24-inch 165Hz 1080p display hooked up to a ROG Strix G15 G513QM 5800H + RTX3060, via a Displayport to USB-C cable. The monitor have been set as my main display with the option of 'extend these displays', and is connected straight to my...
  9. USB Disconnect/Reconnect at random

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    USB Disconnect/Reconnect at random: So I've been having a chronic issue that for a while hasn't popped up, but has today become absolutely insufferable. Occasionally, my pc will just, at random, decide to disconnect and then reconnect three of my devices connected to my USB ports. I have a total of four...
  10. Secondary monitor disconnecting and reconnecting intermittently and frequently

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Secondary monitor disconnecting and reconnecting intermittently and frequently: I've seen this issue reported here and numerous other places with no real solutions identified or posted, so I'll give it another shot. I have two systems that experience this issue, one is a desktop with two monitors connected, the other is a laptop with two external...