Windows 10: Secondary hard drive disappearing after trying to download a big game from Epic Games.

Discus and support Secondary hard drive disappearing after trying to download a big game from Epic Games. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I recently reset my pc because I accidently messed with some files and some things didn't work anymore. I reset the pc using cloud so I guess the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SonWukong1, Jun 27, 2022.

1. Secondary hard drive disappearing after trying to download a big game from Epic Games.

I recently reset my pc because I accidently messed with some files and some things didn't work anymore. I reset the pc using cloud so I guess the version of windows I have now should be fresh and new. I have two drives, one is my system drive C: drive, which is 220gb and the other is my 1tb HDD D: drive. Since I tried downloading GTA V from Epic Games, my secondary hard drive D: drive vanishes from file explorer. When I restart my pc, the drive comes back and I can look into it again. It appears that I can't make any changes to the drive. When I download something, the drive disappears

:)

SonWukong1, Jun 27, 2022

2. Game Crashes and Hard drive suddenly disappears

This is a problem that i have been facing for a couple of days. My [Local Disk : D] keeps on disappearing while the others are present. I am using this drive as a Secondary Hard disk. When this drive disappears, I do the following steps:

-Right Click on My Computer

-I choose ''Manage''

-Disk Management and ''Re-scan''

After this, my secondary hard disk tends to appear again, but whenever I try to use any program on this drive, Hard disk again disappears. When I check for errors by right clicking on this drive, [1024] appears and system freezes for few seconds.

Following error occurs when I play Battlefield 4:[game is also installed in this directory]

Problem signature:

Problem Event Name: InPageError

Error Status Code: c00000c0

Faulting Media Type: 00000003

OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1

Locale ID: 1033

Additional Information 1: abcc

Additional Information 2: abcc8f7853b48d9807d6d51eb1fa5df9

Additional Information 3: abcc

Additional Information 4: abcc8f7853b48d9807d6d51eb1fa5df9

Need Assistance for this issue, Thanks!

WaleedHasan1, Jun 27, 2022
  3. ERROR 0xc000012f whe I try to enter the Epic Games Launcher

Hi BrayanOng,

Having a corrupted app file is one of the possible reasons why you are getting this error code: 0xc000012f when entering the Epic Game Launcher. To help you resolve this concern, I need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• When did the issue start?
    • Were you able to enter the Epic Game Launcher before without any problem?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Epic game Launcher?
    • Which version of Windows are you using?

Wilfred Mac, Jun 27, 2022
  4. 亜奥以 Win User

Secondary hard drive disappearing after trying to download a big game from Epic Games.

Can't delete Epic game Launcher.

Hello, Epic Games Launcher Keeps crashing a lot making other apps and website crash and slow, So I tried to delete Epic Game, And its keeps saying "Please close Epic Game Launcher before trying to delete it." I'm so confused the Epic Game is not even open.
    Also I downloaded Epic Game from Epic game website on Google Chrome.

亜奥以, Jun 27, 2022
Thema:

Secondary hard drive disappearing after trying to download a big game from Epic Games.

1. Secondary hard drive disappearing after trying to download a big game from Epic Games. - Similar Threads - Secondary hard drive

2. Trying to download Epic Games

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trying to download Epic Games: Hi I'm trying to download epic games and it's coming up with the the message i may need to open another window for this.. it just won't download and I can't work out why. Any help would be appreciated...
  3. Trying to download Epic Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to download Epic Games: Hi I'm trying to download epic games and it's coming up with the the message i may need to open another window for this.. it just won't download and I can't work out why. Any help would be appreciated...
  4. Trying to download Epic Games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. code 0xc000007b after trying to download and install the Epic Games launcher

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    code 0xc000007b after trying to download and install the Epic Games launcher: Split from this thread. I was experiencing an error with the code 0xc000007b after trying to download and install the Epic Games launcher. I tried many solutions that I found online, but they didn't work. I got frustrated and almost did a factory reset. I decided to try all...
  6. code 0xc000007b after trying to download and install the Epic Games launcher

in Windows 10 Gaming
    code 0xc000007b after trying to download and install the Epic Games launcher: Split from this thread. I was experiencing an error with the code 0xc000007b after trying to download and install the Epic Games launcher. I tried many solutions that I found online, but they didn't work. I got frustrated and almost did a factory reset. I decided to try all...
  7. Secondary hard drive disappearing after trying to download a big game from Epic Games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Secondary hard drive disappearing after trying to download a big game from Epic Games.: I recently reset my pc because I accidently messed with some files and some things didn't work anymore. I reset the pc using cloud so I guess the version of windows I have now should be fresh and new. I have two drives, one is my system drive C: drive, which is 220gb and the...
  8. epic games

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    epic games: und zwar möchte ich in epic games epic online services update installieren aber es kommt immer wieder eine fehlermeldung dass ich net framerwork 3.5 nicht installiert habe aber ich habe es schon installiert ich weiß jetzt echt nicht mehr weiter warum dass nicht installiert...
  9. epic games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    epic games: when I was trying to change my password on epic games it wanted me to use my current password even though I don't remember my current password and it wont let me login in to fortnite because it always it fails even though it has the auto updates on....
  10. Secondary Hard Drive Disappears After Wake From Sleep

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Secondary Hard Drive Disappears After Wake From Sleep: After the most recent update (1809), when waking from sleep Windows can't find my secondary drive. If I reboot it's back again, but having to do a reboot after sleep is NOT convenient! I was an earlier post that this problem occurred before (think it was 2016). I have a...