Windows 10: Secondary keyboard for specific software

Discus and support Secondary keyboard for specific software in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I use a software called VMIX which allows us to make unlimited keyboard shortcuts. Can i add secondary keyboard via USB which is directly connected... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by HimNagpal, Aug 17, 2019.

1. HimNagpal Win User

Secondary keyboard for specific software

I use a software called VMIX which allows us to make unlimited keyboard shortcuts.

Can i add secondary keyboard via USB which is directly connected to that software only and also pass commands to it even when the software is in background or minimised.?

:)

HimNagpal, Aug 17, 2019
  2. fuzzfuzz Win User

Multiple screens specific use case query

Hi,

I have a dental practice client who has a very specific use case regarding the use of multiple screens on one PC with Windows 10.

Basically, the use case is as follows:

• PC has Windows 10 and a large, 120cm curved Samsung secondary display, and a 23" primary LCD.
    • The practice software runs on the primary display (LCD), the display software for the practice software runs on the secondary display.
    • There are two mice, one is used by the nurse at the primary display, one is used by the dentist at the secondary display.
    • The dentist uses the display software and mouse on the secondary display to speak to the patient about their teeth (x-rays, pictures etc). While this is occurring, the nurse is standing at the primary display with keyboard, ready to take notes.
    • The issue is that as soon as the dentist moves his mouse, for example to choose the next x-ray, the nurse who is typing notes on the practice software loses the focus and therefore the keystrokes go missing.
    Does anyone have any suggestions around this? We do not want to purchase another PC, Windows license and practice software license just to enable to separate inputs on the two monitors...

Thanks.

fuzzfuzz, Aug 17, 2019
  3. Keyboard problem in Windows 10

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to check if the issue persists when you connect another keyboard to your system.

If the issue is with the keyboard, then suggest you to update the keyboard drivers by following the steps below.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device Manager
      from the list.

• Expand ‘Keyboard’ from the list.

• Right click on the driver and select ‘update driver software’ and follow the prompts.

Hope the information is helpful.

SujataMoktan, Aug 17, 2019
  4. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Aug 17, 2019
Thema:

1. Secondary keyboard for specific software - Similar Threads - Secondary keyboard specific

2. software or secondary windows for software opening in background

in Windows 10 Gaming
    software or secondary windows for software opening in background: I have noticed that some of the software I use when i open it for the first time in the session it opens in the background behind other windows i have open. With a few, for example with Rootsmagic, when I open a sub-window it opens for a second then goes behind the main...
  3. software or secondary windows for software opening in background

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    software or secondary windows for software opening in background: I have noticed that some of the software I use when i open it for the first time in the session it opens in the background behind other windows i have open. With a few, for example with Rootsmagic, when I open a sub-window it opens for a second then goes behind the main...
  4. Download Specifications on Software

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Download Specifications on Software: Hi Microsoft CommunityI need to download a copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader. The Microsoft Store has the file. I spent 40 minutes looking around trying to find out if the file will download the 32-bit version or the 64-bit version that my PC is set up for. I was looking for a...
  5. Download Specifications on Software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Download Specifications on Software: Hi Microsoft CommunityI need to download a copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader. The Microsoft Store has the file. I spent 40 minutes looking around trying to find out if the file will download the 32-bit version or the 64-bit version that my PC is set up for. I was looking for a...
  6. Download Specifications on Software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Is it possible to list a software for a specific language?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is it possible to list a software for a specific language?: I want to list League of Legends China for Simplified Chinese language, so that its button texts will display correctly. Is there a way to do this? I don't want to change the system language, just for that one software. Thank you....
  8. Specific screen recording software

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Specific screen recording software: Hi I’m looking for screen recording software that lets me record 1 specific tab in background in web browser, while I can do other work on my computer. I need to record audio from that tab also submitted by /u/aethernal3 [link] [comments]...
  9. Unable to remove unwanted secondary keyboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to remove unwanted secondary keyboard: Many times I installed Windows 10 using my primary language spanish, but I use an english keyboard, so I always install the "United States - International QUERTY" keyboard. It works fine for a while, but eventually a secondary unwanted keyboard is installed automatically...
  10. Disable a specific update or all updates for specific software

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Disable a specific update or all updates for specific software: I have been regularly receiving an update titled "Hewlett-Packard - Imaging - Null Print - HP Deskjet 3510 series" that is for my printer. After attempting the update it always displays Error 0x8024200b. I do not need this update, and would like it to disappear forever, but...