Windows 10: Secondary Monitor Blurry

Discus and support Secondary Monitor Blurry in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Any secondary monitor connected to this new laptop is blurry. I have tried several work-arounds (scaling adjustments) but nothing has improved the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Samueljohnthekkinparambil, May 24, 2019.

1. Secondary Monitor Blurry

Any secondary monitor connected to this new laptop is blurry. I have tried several work-arounds (scaling adjustments) but nothing has improved the second monitor. even i followed the below link

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4091364/windows-10-fix-blurry-apps.

Can you give a proper solution. Thanks in Advance.

Samuel

:)

Samueljohnthekkinparambil, May 24, 2019

2. Display Scaling Blurry text when using multiple monitors. Blurry text affects secondary monitor that has no scaling.

When using Scaling on my primary monitor for example 125%, text on my secondary monitor becomes blurry with some applications.

My primary monitor is a 32" HP Omen 2560x1440 and my secondary monitor is 24" Asus 1920x1080.

I've managed to capture the blurry text as a screenshot from the same secondary monitor that should not have any scaling applied.

Steps to replicate.

Set primary monitor to 125% scaling (32" HP Omen 2560x1440).

Windows 10 > Settings > System > Display > Scale and Layout > 125%

Secondary monitor (24" 1920x1080) should be at default 100%.

Sign Out to confirm scale changes.

Open Control Panel classic and change View By to Small Items.

Move Control Panel window to secondary monitor.

Results

Primary monitor scaled 125%.

Control Panel items viewed on Secondary Monitor that should have no scaling.

Text is blurry !

Secondary Monitor Blurry 7427eaae-dc55-4b55-b3f9-74857498ed37.png

Primary monitor scaled 100% (default)

Control Panel items again viewed on Secondary Monitor.

No issues with text.

Secondary Monitor Blurry f80aae1f-bcde-42c7-a674-c237bfd254ab.png

***Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows settings / PC***

Jon Weston, May 24, 2019
  3. Windows 10 - Blurry Text on laptop as Secondary Screen

Hey everyone,

I just ran into a problem in windows 10 relating the DPI scaling. At the moment my current setup is an LG monitor (100% DPI scaling) as my main monitor and my razer blade 2015 laptop (250% DPI scaling) being my secondary monitor. I noticed that if I have
    this configuration the text on the laptop looks blurry but if I change the setting to make my laptop as my primary display and the monitor as my secondary everything looks fine, no blurry text on any of the monitors.

I must mention that the resolutions are on both screens at their recommended value ( LG - 1920x1080, Razer Blade - 3200x1800)

Any solution to this?

Thanks.

Adrian Bindiu, May 24, 2019
  4. Secondary Monitor Blurry

External monitor is blurry

Hi,

The blurry display when using an external display may indicate a scaling issue. If the display of the internal monitor is not compatible with the external monitor, it may render a poor or fuzzy display. As an initial step, we suggest that you try the methods
    under the Workaround section provided on this
    support article

Let us know should you need further assistance.

Darwin Dim, May 24, 2019
Thema:

Secondary Monitor Blurry

1. Secondary Monitor Blurry - Similar Threads - Secondary Monitor Blurry

2. Toolbar on secondary monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Toolbar on secondary monitor: This is the same question that GrandPheonix has asked.https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toolbar-on-secondary-monitor/e00b197a-1143-4207-b0be-618ee4986eccIs there a way to either change this in any of the windows settings or does this have to be coded into...
  3. Toolbar on secondary monitor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Toolbar on secondary monitor: This is the same question that GrandPheonix has asked.https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toolbar-on-secondary-monitor/e00b197a-1143-4207-b0be-618ee4986eccIs there a way to either change this in any of the windows settings or does this have to be coded into...
  4. Add a secondary Monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Add a secondary Monitor: I'm using a Dell Inspiron 15 3593 2020 that has: - i5 1035G1 - MX230 2GB - 1920x1080p, 16:9 integrated monitor 1/ I'm going to plug a 1280 x 1024, 5/4 Dell E190S monitor via HDMI to VGA adapter and VGA to VGA cable. Will the monitor behave badly? 2/ If it does, will...
  5. Blurry monitors

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blurry monitors: Hello, Everytime I connect my 1920x1080 monitor to my pc I always get a blurry display plus the colors are washed out and look fake, when I look at my monitor in that state it doesn't feel like it's a full HD monitor...the details are unclear and not sharp at all...it is...
  6. Secondary Monitor Touchscreen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Secondary Monitor Touchscreen: Hello, I have a theater room with a projector as my main display. I have recently bought an old Mimo UM-740 7" touchscreen. I have it working as a secondary display, problem is, the touch screen is moving the mouse on the main display. Is there a way to have just the...
  7. Blurry fonts on secondary extended display

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blurry fonts on secondary extended display: i just bought a new LG 27UD58-B 27 inch/4K display and the resolution is gorgeous. however it recommends 150% scaling and the ST2210 Dell monitor recommends 100%. if I have both cards in the NVIDIA GTX 960 GPU and I scale the LG to 150% the Dell does the same and the font...
  8. Secondary monitor

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Secondary monitor: Recently I bought a slightly larger monitor and planned to use the older one as a secondary monitor. I went in via 'Display Settings' but have managed to screw things up and I've ended up making this smaller monitor the primary one. How might I reverse this and thus make the...
  9. Blurry on Monitor 2

Blurry on Monitor 2: Hi, This is a clean Windows 10 installation. OS: W10 Home GPU driver: AMD Mobility Radeon HD 5000 Series Monitor 2: Dell ST2410 This happens approx after 30 min. W10 has been installed. Before, opening FF would be crystal clear, or any other application, for...
  10. Blurry text on secondary monitor in multi-resolution, multi-DPI setup

Blurry text on secondary monitor in multi-resolution, multi-DPI setup: This is probably the most painful issue I have with Windows 10 right now (and likely previous versions as well, but I didn't have a multi-monitor setup back then). The monitors I have are as follows: 3840x2160 (4K UHD) monitor with preferred DPI: 144 (150%) 1920x1080...