Windows 10: Secondary/Recovary email

Discus and support Secondary/Recovary email in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; So i would like to change my recovery email but in order to do that i have to use the old one with which i've never seen before to get a code and... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Abdulrahman Eyada, Dec 8, 2020.

1. Secondary/Recovary email

So i would like to change my recovery email but in order to do that i have to use the old one with which i've never seen before to get a code and verify and it gives me no other option like using my phone number that is linked or my primary email please help me fix this issue because i am unable to use some features now thanks

:)

Abdulrahman Eyada, Dec 8, 2020
Thema:

Secondary/Recovary email

1. Secondary/Recovary email - Similar Threads - Secondary Recovary email

2. 30 day wait for secondary email change.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    30 day wait for secondary email change.: My laptop failed to start after a Windows update. I was then prompted for a 42 digit recovery key, which I had no idea about. I was advised to sign into my Microsoft account, which I had never used and didn't want. I eventually found my account email but had no idea what the...
  3. 30 day wait for secondary email change.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    30 day wait for secondary email change.: My laptop failed to start after a Windows update. I was then prompted for a 42 digit recovery key, which I had no idea about. I was advised to sign into my Microsoft account, which I had never used and didn't want. I eventually found my account email but had no idea what the...
  4. 30 day wait for secondary email change.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. email used to be primary and secondary

in Windows 10 Customization
    email used to be primary and secondary: Hello, My email in outlook, Hotmail used to be divided in primary email and secondary email since upgrading all my email are in one. Why is this ? I prefer my email divided. Can I get back the previous setting. Please let me know Thank you...
  6. Secondary email ?blocked

in Browsers and Email
    Secondary email ?blocked: I have a outlook.live.com email server and my primary address hotmail is no problem but all of a sudden my secondary and back up email address has suddenly stopped in Outlook. Now I use this second address for when for example Microsoft send me a code for changing...
  7. Secondary email account not opening

in Browsers and Email
    Secondary email account not opening: I have two main email accounts one Hotmail and one with my ISP. Now I have set up a folder in settings and via the Outlook page but it shows no messages and I know there will be messages there because it is the back up email in case I have to redo my Microsoft account. Now...
  8. Cannot add secondary email.

in Browsers and Email
    Cannot add secondary email.: Ok as I cannot find if I have posted before like listing subscriptions I will have to post now so sorry if I have down so in the past. I have my main email set in outlook.live.com using hotmail. Now in 7 and 10 now I am having the greatest of difficulty in adding my...
  9. Another secondary email problem

in Browsers and Email
    Another secondary email problem: Am using the Hotmail mail app (the Starry night look one) and I can set it up and see it as I like all but the default font it has to be changed very message or reply I make and the darn thing has no spellcheck. I also find it rather irritating that it does not show you if...
  10. secondary bt email accounts not syncing in mail app

in Browsers and Email
    secondary bt email accounts not syncing in mail app: I am trying to help my pa set up a new linx 1010 tablet. I have linked the main email account but the two secondary accounts have a warning symbol and 'require attention'. When you select the account it says 'still working on it' but nothing seems to happen. these are...