Windows 10: Secondary taskbar buttons are small

Discus and support Secondary taskbar buttons are small in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I've recently tried with a secondary taskbar but on the secondary taskbar the buttons are small. I've looked a bit through settings but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Richard_JHJ, Apr 13, 2020.

1. Secondary taskbar buttons are small

Hi everyone, I've recently tried with a secondary taskbar but on the secondary taskbar the buttons are small. I've looked a bit through settings but cannot find anything to change it. There is a setting to change between large and small buttons on primary taskbar ie the large buttons, but it only changes them and not both taskbars.

Kind greetings, Richard

:)

Richard_JHJ, Apr 13, 2020
  2. comcom Win User

Excel taskbar button will not move to secondary monitor

I just upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7 Home

There is a problem, when I open two or more excel .xlsx files and move them to secondary monitor, the excel taskbar button will not appear on the taskbar of the secondary monitor. The excel taskbar button will only appear on the primary monitor.

If I only open one excel file, I can move the excel file to the secondary monitor and the excel taskbar button will appear on the taskbar of the secondary monitor.

All other programs are work fine, the taskbar button will appear on the taskbar where the program window is displayed. Only Excel 2007 and a program called Password Agent has the problem, the program taskbar button will always appear only on the primary monitor, even if I drag the program to secondary monitor.

I am using Excel 2007, please help if there is any solution to make Excel taskbar button appear on the taskbar of the monitor that the opened Excel window is.

This is a screenshot of my taskbar properties:

Secondary taskbar buttons are small [​IMG]

Thanks

comcom, Apr 13, 2020
  3. Taskbar bottom is very small

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting your query.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you to fix the issue.

Let’s try simple troubleshooting steps and check if that helps. Follow the below method.

• Right click on the task bar and click on properties.

• On taskbar tab, uncheck the box Use small taskbar button
      and click on Apply.
    Hope this information helps. Please post us with the status we will be glad to assist you.

Billion Debbarma, Apr 13, 2020
  4. Ma. Lau Win User

Secondary taskbar buttons are small

Small icons setting won't change

I suggest that you change or uncheck Use small taskbar buttons by following the steps below:

• Right-click the Taskbar.
    • Select Properties.
    • In the Taskbar tab make sure that Use small taskbar is
      uncheck

Secondary taskbar buttons are small e377d97f-489c-45cb-8856-ca9160202472.jpg
    • Click Apply and OK.
    If the issue still persists, you can change the size of desktop icons.

• Right-click an empty space on the desktop.
    • Select View and choose either Large, Medium or Small icons.
    • Check if you can change the size of the taskbar button.
    Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Ma. Lau, Apr 13, 2020
Thema:

Secondary taskbar buttons are small

1. Secondary taskbar buttons are small - Similar Threads - Secondary taskbar buttons

2. Icons get weird when "use small taskbar buttons" is on

in Windows 10 Customization
    Icons get weird when "use small taskbar buttons" is on: Whenever i activate the "use small taskbar buttons" option some of the icons get weird, any idea of why this happens?Already tried restarting the taskbar, don't know what else to do.with option off:with option on:...
  3. Small taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Small taskbar: Hi,I wish the option from windows 10, but in windows 11 this option is gone . I tried changed in register ,but taskbar is look like this Best regardsBogdan https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/small-taskbar/9fce67da-284f-4d1f-a04f-eca493a40eff
  4. Small taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Small taskbar: Hi,I wish the option from windows 10, but in windows 11 this option is gone . I tried changed in register ,but taskbar is look like this Best regardsBogdan https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/small-taskbar/9fce67da-284f-4d1f-a04f-eca493a40eff
  5. Small Taskbar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Small Taskbar: Any way to make the task bar smaller for one monitor only? submitted by /u/47Dark [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m7mp71/small_taskbar/
  6. How to make the taskbar smaller? (Already using small taskbar buttons)

How to make the taskbar smaller? (Already using small taskbar buttons): thanks! submitted by /u/Frankie4Fingarz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jhqdc8/how_to_make_the_taskbar_smaller_already_using/
  7. Small buttons in the taskbar and hour + date

Small buttons in the taskbar and hour + date: Is that possible? I would like to use the small buttons for my taskbar, for having a little more space in my 13' laptop and because I like that tiny buttons. But I like to have the date together with the time (I'm really bad at telling which day is...). I know, it isn't the...
  8. Taskbar/small buttons keeps date in time

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar/small buttons keeps date in time: According to other devices if small buttons are set for taskbar, date is omitted in calendar system tray component. [ATTACH] What is the problem here?...
  9. Excel taskbar button will not move to secondary monitor

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Excel taskbar button will not move to secondary monitor: I just upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7 Home There is a problem, when I open two or more excel .xlsx files and move them to secondary monitor, the excel taskbar button will not appear on the taskbar of the secondary monitor. The excel taskbar button will only appear...
  10. Use Large or Small Taskbar Buttons in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Use Large or Small Taskbar Buttons in Windows 10: How to: Use Large or Small Taskbar Buttons in Windows 10 How to Use Large or Small Taskbar Buttons in Windows 10 Windows includes a special application desktop toolbar called the taskbar that shows on the bottom of a display screen by default. The taskbar allows you to...