Windows 10: Seconds won't display in the taskbar clock.

Discus and support Seconds won't display in the taskbar clock. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I tried the regedit, restarted, and my taskbar clock still doesn't show the seconds. How else do I get the seconds to display on my taskbar clock?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JamesRuston1, Jul 18, 2020.

1. Seconds won't display in the taskbar clock.

I tried the regedit, restarted, and my taskbar clock still doesn't show the seconds. How else do I get the seconds to display on my taskbar clock?

:)

JamesRuston1, Jul 18, 2020
  2. Arun B J Win User

How to get "seconds" on my taskbar clock

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

There doesn't appear to be a way to make the taskbar clock display seconds on the primary display.

I suggest you to post your valuable suggestions in Windows feedback app. So, that developers will try to implement it in future Windows 10 Builds to enhance user experience

Thank You.

Arun B J, Jul 18, 2020
  3. Auto-hide taskbar on second monitor only.

Hello,

Please let us know which build are you currently in?

If you are in build number: 14342, I suggest you to follow the steps below to
    hide taskbar on second monitor and check if it helps:

• Right click on the Taskbar and Go to
      settings

• Click on the taskbar option.

• Under Multiple displays you can turn off the option for
      Show taskbar on all displays.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, Jul 18, 2020
  4. LeoWongLG Win User

Seconds won't display in the taskbar clock.

How to get "seconds" on my taskbar clock

No need. Found some developers that fixed that problem twenty years ago. Just google, "How to display seconds in Taskbar Clock in Windows".

LeoWongLG, Jul 18, 2020
Thema:

Seconds won't display in the taskbar clock.

1. Seconds won't display in the taskbar clock. - Similar Threads - Seconds won't display

2. Seconds on taskbar clock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Seconds on taskbar clock: I’ve seen many articles on the internet that there’s an option to have seconds on the clock on the taskbar, but it doesn’t appear for me? I also tried the registry hack, but the show seconds in taskbar clock value was already set to 1, setting to 0 had no effect. Anyone knows...
  3. Seconds on taskbar clock

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Seconds on taskbar clock: I’ve seen many articles on the internet that there’s an option to have seconds on the clock on the taskbar, but it doesn’t appear for me? I also tried the registry hack, but the show seconds in taskbar clock value was already set to 1, setting to 0 had no effect. Anyone knows...
  4. Need Clock Time in Seconds on Taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Clock Time in Seconds on Taskbar: There used used to be regedit hack that enabled the time on the Taskbar to be shown in seconds. That hack is no longer available,i.e., it does not work. Is there another time setting available that will display time with seconds on the taskbar?...
  5. Need Clock Time in Seconds on Taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need Clock Time in Seconds on Taskbar: There used used to be regedit hack that enabled the time on the Taskbar to be shown in seconds. That hack is no longer available,i.e., it does not work. Is there another time setting available that will display time with seconds on the taskbar?...
  6. Taskbar clock won't display date again

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar clock won't display date again: Recently I posted a question asking about why the clock at the taskbar won't show the long date format. The offered solution was to write short date "d.M.yyyy" as long "dddd, dd. MMMM yyyy". In my opinion that only dodged the problem and didn't solve it, but it worked. Here...
  7. Taskbar clock won't display long date format

Taskbar clock won't display long date format: Taskbar clock bottom right was showing long date format, i.e. "dddd, dd. MMMM yyyy." Today it not me decided to switch back to short:I want a simple 24H short time format e.g. 11:46 is just fine, but I want the long date format, i.e. "sreda, 15. septembar 2021.". Something...
  8. Clock on taskbar displays the wrong time

Clock on taskbar displays the wrong time: The computer time, date and time zone are all correct in the settings, but the time on the taskbar is stuck permanently at 9:42am https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clock-on-taskbar-displays-the-wrong-time/e7476f46-c1d6-40d1-92a0-19fb36be03a6
  9. Taskbar clock not displaying :

Taskbar clock not displaying :: The clock at my taskbar have been unable to show the : since I changed my laptop font from the default Segou UI to another font which is pre-installed in the laptop already. I've attached an image below, as you can see, the : is replaced by a square box and I really hate how...
  10. showing seconds in clock icon in taskbar

showing seconds in clock icon in taskbar: for showing the seconds in task bar as shown below, i understand that a registry setting has to be done in "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced", and that too to see it in effect, user has to logout and login is there any other...