Windows 10: Secpol CTRL + ALT + DEL logon setting changes after reboot

Discus and support Secpol CTRL + ALT + DEL logon setting changes after reboot in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I don't want to have to press CTRL + ALT + DEL when login in. The checkbox when you run "control userpasswords2" → Advanced is greyed out, so I went... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by hugop:#, Mar 26, 2020 at 11:37 AM.

1. hugop:# Win User

Secpol CTRL + ALT + DEL logon setting changes after reboot

I don't want to have to press CTRL + ALT + DEL when login in.

The checkbox when you run "control userpasswords2" → Advanced is greyed out, so I went to secpol and changed the policy in local policies → security options. But after every restart the policy changes. I've also tried to change the registry key, but the same thing happens.

:)

2. Darknova Win User

Ctrl Alt Del, Vista

Depends on whether you have the Welcome Screen, or the Domain Logon screen at boot up.

3. Eric Ber Win User
    ctrl alt del to logon

Hi Diane,

Conflicts with the user account settings is one of the possible reasons why the secure sign-in option is enabled on your computer even if the box in the settings is not checked. I would suggest that you enable and disable the
    Require users to press Ctrl+Alt+Delete. You can follow the steps below:

• Press the Windows key + R.
    • Type control userpasswords2 or netplwiz and press the Enter key.
    • Click the Advanced tab.
    • Under Secure sign-in, check the Require users to press Ctrl + Alt + Delete checkbox.
    • Click Apply.
    • Restart your computer.
    • Open the same settings again and uncheck the Require users to press Ctrl + Alt + Delete checkbox and follow the
      steps 5 and 6.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

4. Secpol CTRL + ALT + DEL logon setting changes after reboot

Ctrl Alt Del, Vista

The whole Ctrl+Shift+Esc should be used to get that crazy screen with those options and Ctrl+Alt+Del should bring up TM.

Thema:

Secpol CTRL + ALT + DEL logon setting changes after reboot

1. Secpol CTRL + ALT + DEL logon setting changes after reboot - Similar Threads - Secpol CTRL ALT

2. Ctrl+Alt-Del prevents RDP connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ctrl+Alt-Del prevents RDP connection: I want to be able to log in to a Home server from my remote Win10 machine. But RDP only goes so far and then just waits... When I check the server it is waiting for Ctrl+Alt-Del which I cannot send from the remote machine. Travelling soon so need to sort this out! Just to say...
  3. Forced to ctrl+Alt +Del to login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Forced to ctrl+Alt +Del to login: Running windows 10 completely updated When I boot up my HP Envy 17 inch laptop it arrives at the lock screen. Clicking any key on the keyboard DOES NOT get me to the password/PIN prompt neither does the on screen keyboard. I need to click my mouse to bring up the...
  4. Forced to use Ctrl-Alt-Del to login

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Forced to use Ctrl-Alt-Del to login: Same issue as this locked thread. I cannot enter PIN, password, or swipe fingerprint until Ctrl-Alt-Del is pressed first. I've never been offered KB4464330, so I'm not sure if it solves the issue. Secure sign in is not enabled. Security Policy to disable was enabled, but no...
  5. Ctrl+alt+del settings changed?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Ctrl+alt+del settings changed?: Today I went to use my laptop and when I was finished I went to shut down my laptop. Well for some reason when I clicked ctrl alt del, the only option that it was giving me was to lock my computer and nothing else, no sign out or shut down. I didn't alter any settings and...
  6. black screen Ctrl+Alt+Del

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    black screen Ctrl+Alt+Del: Windows 10 all updates installed 4770K Asus 7970 top 3 GB 16GB ddr 3 SSD Evo 250gb for windows and a few games with around 90GB free space HDD 1TB A few times recently my computer didnt boot into windows.. A few times it booted to black screen with 'ctrl+alt+del restart'.....
  7. CTRL+ALT+DEL disappears

in Windows 10 Customization
    CTRL+ALT+DEL disappears: Hello; I have a windows 10 on domain. It shows ALT+CTRL+DEL and then i click ok all i get is a black screen with mouse pointer. I tried to change the projector setting to single display same thing. Any ways to resolve this please....
  8. Ctrl+Alt+Del

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Ctrl+Alt+Del: When I start the computer it is locked. It is asking for Ctrl+Alt+Del to be entered. When I do this there is no response. I cannot get to the password entry; the keyboard doesn't respond. How do I fix this?...
  9. Change background color of CTRL+ALT+DEL-screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change background color of CTRL+ALT+DEL-screen: Hey Windows 10 Color Control, another tool I've never heard of. I'm learning here. *Smile So, I downloaded it, used it, changed the colors to black, clicked Apply... and unfortunately, the CTRL ALT DEL screen didn't change. [img]
  10. No logon fields presented when ALT+CTRL+DEL is pressed

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    No logon fields presented when ALT+CTRL+DEL is pressed: When I press ctrl+alt+del to unlock the screen after it's been locked for some time I get presented with a scrween showing "Other User" in the middle, a bunch of "Other User" labels down the left edge but no fields in which to put a username or password. (See the attached...