Windows 10: Secpol CTRL + ALT + DEL logon setting changes after reboot

Discus and support Secpol CTRL + ALT + DEL logon setting changes after reboot in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I don't want to have to press CTRL + ALT + DEL when login in. The checkbox when you run "control userpasswords2" → Advanced is greyed out, so I went... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by hugop:#, Mar 26, 2020.

1. hugop:# Win User

Secpol CTRL + ALT + DEL logon setting changes after reboot

I don't want to have to press CTRL + ALT + DEL when login in.

The checkbox when you run "control userpasswords2" → Advanced is greyed out, so I went to secpol and changed the policy in local policies → security options. But after every restart the policy changes. I've also tried to change the registry key, but the same thing happens.

:)

hugop:#, Mar 26, 2020
  2. Darknova Win User

Ctrl Alt Del, Vista

Depends on whether you have the Welcome Screen, or the Domain Logon screen at boot up.

Darknova, Mar 26, 2020
  3. Eric Ber Win User
    ctrl alt del to logon

Hi Diane,

Conflicts with the user account settings is one of the possible reasons why the secure sign-in option is enabled on your computer even if the box in the settings is not checked. I would suggest that you enable and disable the
    Require users to press Ctrl+Alt+Delete. You can follow the steps below:

• Press the Windows key + R.
    • Type control userpasswords2 or netplwiz and press the Enter key.
    • Click the Advanced tab.
    • Under Secure sign-in, check the Require users to press Ctrl + Alt + Delete checkbox.
    • Click Apply.
    • Restart your computer.
    • Open the same settings again and uncheck the Require users to press Ctrl + Alt + Delete checkbox and follow the
      steps 5 and 6.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Eric Ber, Mar 26, 2020
  4. Secpol CTRL + ALT + DEL logon setting changes after reboot

Ctrl Alt Del, Vista

The whole Ctrl+Shift+Esc should be used to get that crazy screen with those options and Ctrl+Alt+Del should bring up TM.

CrAsHnBuRnXp, Mar 26, 2020
Thema:

Secpol CTRL + ALT + DEL logon setting changes after reboot

1. Secpol CTRL + ALT + DEL logon setting changes after reboot - Similar Threads - Secpol CTRL ALT

2. I would like to logon without pressing ctrl+alt+del.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I would like to logon without pressing ctrl+alt+del.: I am using Microsoft Windows 10 home Build 19045. I would like to logon without pressing ctrl+alt+del.I found 3 solutions for it, but none is working for me.1. using control userpasswords2, but the checkbox "require user to press ctrl+alt+del" is disabled.2. Local security...
  3. I would like to logon without pressing ctrl+alt+del.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I would like to logon without pressing ctrl+alt+del.: I am using Microsoft Windows 10 home Build 19045. I would like to logon without pressing ctrl+alt+del.I found 3 solutions for it, but none is working for me.1. using control userpasswords2, but the checkbox "require user to press ctrl+alt+del" is disabled.2. Local security...
  4. I would like to logon without pressing ctrl+alt+del.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Disable or Change Ctrl + Alt + Del for Kiosk Mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Disable or Change Ctrl + Alt + Del for Kiosk Mode: I've successfully set up Kiosk mode on a Windows 10 Enterprise PC. I have it so that it auto logs in with the local user name and it launches the app. I've disabled Ctrl + Esc via Keyboard filters and also Ctrl + Alt + Del. My main goals is to restrict users from entering...
  6. CTRL + ALT + DEL delayed

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    CTRL + ALT + DEL delayed: Hello, Recently I've had a couple of users report a very long delay after hitting CTRL + ALT + DEL One came into the help desk and I can confirm that it can take up to 10 minutes. The users machine was Windows 10 Version 2004. Lenovo Thinkpad T14. I disabled all non...
  7. Ctrl+alt+del settings changed?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Ctrl+alt+del settings changed?: Today I went to use my laptop and when I was finished I went to shut down my laptop. Well for some reason when I clicked ctrl alt del, the only option that it was giving me was to lock my computer and nothing else, no sign out or shut down. I didn't alter any settings and...
  8. CTRL+ALT+DEL disappears

in Windows 10 Customization
    CTRL+ALT+DEL disappears: Hello; I have a windows 10 on domain. It shows ALT+CTRL+DEL and then i click ok all i get is a black screen with mouse pointer. I tried to change the projector setting to single display same thing. Any ways to resolve this please....
  9. Ctrl+Alt+Del

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Ctrl+Alt+Del: When I start the computer it is locked. It is asking for Ctrl+Alt+Del to be entered. When I do this there is no response. I cannot get to the password entry; the keyboard doesn't respond. How do I fix this?...
  10. No logon fields presented when ALT+CTRL+DEL is pressed

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    No logon fields presented when ALT+CTRL+DEL is pressed: When I press ctrl+alt+del to unlock the screen after it's been locked for some time I get presented with a scrween showing "Other User" in the middle, a bunch of "Other User" labels down the left edge but no fields in which to put a username or password. (See the attached...