Windows 10: secret screen recorder?

Discus and support secret screen recorder? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Is there a Windows app that allows me to record anything on the screen without the recording app showing in the task manager? submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ta1999999999, Jul 16, 2020.

1. secret screen recorder?

Is there a Windows app that allows me to record anything on the screen without the recording app showing in the task manager?

submitted by /u/ta1999999999
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ta1999999999, Jul 16, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jul 16, 2020
  3. SlickNutz Win User
    Top Secret: Windows 10 and the Frozen Desktop

Is it possible, if I take a screen shot of a Windows 10 desktop session with everything minimized and set that as the desktop background, to:

• make all real desktop icons disappear,
    • hide taskbar so it stays hidden,

this would make it appear as if the mouse works but everything else does not respond on the desktop view when clicked?

Why?

I have a technical need to set up random desktop workstations in this manner for a special "top secret" project at work to see how certain employees respond and report incidents and issues for compliance adherence to a new company policy when malfunctioning systems occur.

Details

The computers are regular desktop computers with Windows 10 joined to a domian in an AD environment and I have full domain admin access to everything from login scripts, to GPO's, and on and on. I will accept and test all methods (scripts, Group Policy settings, manual steps on the desktop session doing this, and on and on) suggested to pick the best method for my need. Since I have a deadline months out for the first real run, I figured I'd ask some experts or regular people for some suggestions on this task.

Undo Optional

If you have a method to undo this for the method you advise that would be great but it's not required and I'll figure that part out but the easier for me the better for setting it up and undoing it for all methods I'll test.

SlickNutz, Jul 16, 2020
  4. amuana Win User

secret screen recorder?

Nokia Secret codes

Please can someone list the nokia secret codes for me?

amuana, Jul 16, 2020
Thema:

secret screen recorder?

1. secret screen recorder? - Similar Threads - secret screen recorder

2. screen recorder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    screen recorder: the images doesn't load properly in Microsoft edge when i open my recorded steps in my built-in screen recorder in windows 8.1 although i made capture screen option to yes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-recorder/8a1538ff-196e-4894-a6e6-bc3abd47bdbc
  3. screen recorder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    screen recorder: the images doesn't load properly in Microsoft edge when i open my recorded steps in my built-in screen recorder in windows 8.1 although i made capture screen option to yes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-recorder/8a1538ff-196e-4894-a6e6-bc3abd47bdbc
  4. Screen Recording

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen Recording: My recording is like smaller in the top left of my screen with the rest of the screen black.. I used OBS to record it and i was recording the home screen before and it filled up the entire screen but then when i hopped in the game the recording looked like this. Does anyone...
  5. Screen Recording

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Screen Recording: My recording is like smaller in the top left of my screen with the rest of the screen black. Does anyone know how to fix the rest of the footage and make it bigger. I used OBS to record it.[ATTACH]...
  6. Screen Recording

Screen Recording: Hi, I use Windows+Alt+R for screen recording for some of my projects to reconcile later on. But it is been couple of months that it stopped working, it always says "window recording isn't working" Error. I have cleared up the windows cache as well but it is not...
  7. Screen Recorders

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Screen Recorders: I want to start creating training videos for my staff to supplement my monthly IT newsletter and would like to hear your favorite tool for doing this. I'm up for a low cost or even free solution. I don't need a lot of bells and whistles. I tried the included Xbox screen...
  8. Screen Recording

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen Recording: Hey there, I just downloaded obsproject for screen recording, however I could get it to capture my screen and sound recording too. I have tried putting the graphic setting to "Power Saving" but it still didn't work, btw, I'm not recording gaming. Any advice?...
  9. screen recorder

screen recorder: I there any screen recorder for windows 10 except xbox because I want to record my work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-recorder/54e662e8-fef2-4e28-bf21-c833dac967ad
  10. Screen recorder

Screen recorder: How do you zoom in on xbox screen recorder https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-win_xbox/screen-recorder/b545978e-29e4-4bf3-b260-438e683a3c9e