Windows 10: Secret to using the Touchpad

Discus and support Secret to using the Touchpad in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am new to using the touch pad as well as Windows 10. How do I avoid changing the font size, screen size, causing extraneous apps to pop up, etc etc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by erhuip, Mar 10, 2016.

1. erhuip Win User

Secret to using the Touchpad

I am new to using the touch pad as well as Windows 10. How do I avoid changing the font size, screen size, causing extraneous apps to pop up, etc etc when I am using the keyboard ? All kinds of unexpected things happening !

:)

erhuip, Mar 10, 2016
  2. farby Win User

HOW TO IENTIFY THE LOCATION USING THE SECRET IMEI CODE ?

What location ? It can't give such information.

BTW have a look here to see what info it can provide...

farby, Mar 10, 2016
  3. HOW TO IENTIFY THE LOCATION USING THE SECRET IMEI CODE ?

...HI FRNDZ...ANY ONE PLZ TELL ME ABOUT HOW TO FIND LOCATION USING THE SECRET IMEI CODE ?...TO FIND IMEI CODE CHECK *#06# THEN U WILL GET A SERIAL NUMBER , ITS UR IMEI CODE...SO ANYONE PLZ TELL ME TO FIND PLACES USING THIS CODE...

anushanth28, Mar 10, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

Hi, it sounds like you are actuating your touchpad when using the keyboard.

Your laptop may have one of the following means of disabling your touchpad:
    1. a dedicated function key (Fn + a coloured key probably along the top)
    2. a dedicated switch to disable the touuchpad

Sensitivity
    in control panel, mouse, you will probably see something like this:

Secret to using  the Touchpad [​IMG]

dalchina, Mar 11, 2016
  5. erhuip Win User
    thanks you got me going in the right direction, I think. I Set the touch pad delay to long, from medium to see effect.

erhuip, Mar 11, 2016
  6. Archie123 Win User
    sometimes you can set the outside areas of your touchpad to do certain things ie on the wifes laptop if she slides up or down on far right of pad it scrolls up and down web pages , this action combined with a keypress also increases webpage zoom sometimes when she is typing these actions can be initiated by mistake . theses can all be disabled in your software for your touchpad (not the windows default settings) or as my wife finds the features usefull there is often a hotkey combination (function key ((FN)) and F4 for example to turn the touchpad off when typing

Archie123, Mar 11, 2016
  7. Some pads support gestures. Weird things can happen if you palm gets mistaken for finger presses that go off the edges.

alphanumeric, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Secret to using the Touchpad - Similar Threads - Secret using Touchpad

2. Is my network sharing secretly on?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is my network sharing secretly on?: I have network sharing off on everything but when I goto \\DESKTOP-CRR8JLO\Users\me\OneDrive\Pictures\Screenshots and it takes me to the network tab on file explorer and most of my folders say sharing \\DESKTOP-CRR8JLO\Users\me\OneDrive\Pictures\Screenshots then i go there...
  3. Is my network sharing secretly on?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is my network sharing secretly on?: I have network sharing off on everything but when I goto \\DESKTOP-CRR8JLO\Users\me\OneDrive\Pictures\Screenshots and it takes me to the network tab on file explorer and most of my folders say sharing \\DESKTOP-CRR8JLO\Users\me\OneDrive\Pictures\Screenshots then i go there...
  4. Is my network sharing secretly on?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. access to secret questions

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    access to secret questions: Upon signing in to my user account, I was presented with my secret questions. Perhaps I did a typo when I first entered my password. Anyway, I answered three secret questions correctly, but was given an error message that I had not and it allowed me to try again, which...
  6. creating a secret partition with password

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    creating a secret partition with password: hi I want to create a secret partition 1 on my hard drive D 2on my Hard drive outside for saving thank you I just buy a new computer with windows 10 64 bit, and didn't find the process before on windows 7 I used True crypt, not available now Pierre...
  7. secret screen recorder?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    secret screen recorder?: Is there a Windows app that allows me to record anything on the screen without the recording app showing in the task manager? submitted by /u/ta1999999999 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hsat2a/secret_screen_recorder/
  8. How to run a program in secret?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to run a program in secret?: I have a program, that when it runs, it KNOWS that another program is running, and as a part of some security protocol refuses to run (Well, not exactly, it puts up a block over the text on the screen and tells me that the block will be removed when I end the other task)....
  9. Applications are multiplying and running in secret.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Applications are multiplying and running in secret.: My computer has been slow lately, so i checked my task manager and noticed that some of my applications have actually 2-10 more of those apps running in the background. Say if i open google chrome, it should be a single one per tab. Instead it has 8 of them opened but I still...
  10. Google Chrome secret game

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome secret game: When your internet is down and you are bored and have nothing to do, open up Google Chrome and when you see the T-Rex saying "There is no internet connection", hit space bar and let the T-Rex game begin.... [img] 90199