Windows 10: "Secure Boot" and TPM 2.0 are both enabled; PC Health Check says "Secure Boot" is not enabled

Discus and support "Secure Boot" and TPM 2.0 are both enabled; PC Health Check says "Secure Boot" is not enabled in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am running Windows 10 v. 21H1 on ASRock X370 Extreme 4 motherboard with IntelR CoreTM i5-8400 CPU @ 2.80GHz 2.81 GHz processor. I have enabled... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by nhgZX, Oct 12, 2021.

1. nhgZX Win User

"Secure Boot" and TPM 2.0 are both enabled; PC Health Check says "Secure Boot" is not enabled

I am running Windows 10 v. 21H1 on ASRock X370 Extreme 4 motherboard with IntelR CoreTM i5-8400 CPU @ 2.80GHz 2.81 GHz processor. I have enabled "Secure Boot" and TPM 2.0 and wish to install Windows 11. PC Health Check says "Secure Boot" is not enabled and Windows Update says "This PC doesn't currently meet all the system requirements for Windows 11."The CPU is on the Microsoft list of supported processors and ASRock indicates that the motherboard is Windows 11 compliant.Any thoughts or suggestions would be welcome.

:)

nhgZX, Oct 12, 2021
  2. DaveM121 Win User

enable secure boot

Hi ShowMeGirl1

To enable Secure Boot, your PC must have UEFI BIOS and you need to boot your PC into BIOS

Start your PC, on the manufacturers logo screen, there is generally an indication of how to boot your PC into Setup - usually it is F2, or F12 . .

On the Manufacturers Screen, repeatedly press that appropriate key, so your system boots into BIOS

If you do have UEFI, you will see the Secure Boot and legacy Boot options, turn off Legacy Boot (if applicable) and turn on Secure Boot

Also Please Note: to enable Secure Boot, your hard drive must be GPT, not MBR!

DaveM121, Oct 12, 2021
  3. Windows 8 Secure Boot Feature: Not So Secure?

So Linux is switching to secure boot also? Or they have to because of UEFI?

Damn_Smooth, Oct 12, 2021
  4. Bree Win User

"Secure Boot" and TPM 2.0 are both enabled; PC Health Check says "Secure Boot" is not enabled

PC Cannot run Windows 11, even though TPM and secure boot are enabled

Welcome to Ten Forums.

There are some more requirements that the PC Health app checks besides secure boot and TPM 2.0. There is a list of supported processors too.

There is a sister-site to Ten Forums called Eleven Forum, a lot of us are discussing it there such as in this thread.

POLL: Does your current PC meet Windows 11 minimum requirements? | Windows 11 Forum

Thema:

1. "Secure Boot" and TPM 2.0 are both enabled; PC Health Check says "Secure Boot" is not enabled - Similar Threads - Secure Boot TPM

2. Enable Secure Boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Enable Secure Boot: When I enable secure boot mode in the bios, and go to windows I get "Secure Boot Status: Not Compatible" how can I fix it? I have an Asus Prime A320m-k motherboard, ryzen 3100, 16 ram and RX570 PD: I have seen other people with the same motherboard with secure boot mode...
  3. Enable Secure boot

Enable Secure boot: Hello everyone, I've trying to enable secure boot in my pc in the BIOS I have a gigabyte motherboard, and I'm doing this because I want to play Valorant in my pc. I have the TPM 2.0 activated but the secure boot not. When I'm trying to change this in the Bios Disabled the CSM...
  4. PC Health Check says secure boot not active, but it is

PC Health Check says secure boot not active, but it is: Hi, I have been trying to install Windows 11 for a little while now with no luck. I'm on a two and a bit year old Asus ROG motherboard, with UEFI and the capability to run secure boot. I have been into the BIOS and made sure that it is active and in the correct mode to work...
  5. PC Health Check says secure boot not active, but it is

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Health Check says secure boot not active, but it is: Hi, I have been trying to install Windows 11 for a little while now with no luck. I'm on a two and a bit year old Asus ROG motherboard, with UEFI and the capability to run secure boot. I have been into the BIOS and made sure that it is active and in the correct mode to work...
  6. Secure Boot enabled in Bios but pc health check thinks otherwise

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Secure Boot enabled in Bios but pc health check thinks otherwise: Trying to install windows 11, enabled secure boot but the pc helper still thinks its disabled. Seen lots of people talking about going to Advanced start-up and going into UEFI Settings but my Bios is set to the hybric of legacy and uefi and i'm not sure if its safe to switch...
  7. Secure Boot enabled in Bios but pc health check thinks otherwise

Secure Boot enabled in Bios but pc health check thinks otherwise: Trying to install windows 11, enabled secure boot but the pc helper still thinks its disabled. Seen lots of people talking about going to Advanced start-up and going into UEFI Settings but my Bios is set to the hybric of legacy and uefi and i'm not sure if its safe to switch...
  8. Secure Boot enabled in Bios but pc health check thinks otherwise

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. "Secure Boot" and TPM 2.0 are both enabled; PC Health Check says "Secure Boot" is not enabled

"Secure Boot" and TPM 2.0 are both enabled; PC Health Check says "Secure Boot" is not enabled: I am running Windows 10 v. 21H1 on ASRock X370 Extreme 4 motherboard with IntelR CoreTM i5-8400 CPU @ 2.80GHz 2.81 GHz processor. I have enabled "Secure Boot" and TPM 2.0 and wish to install Windows 11. PC Health Check says "Secure Boot" is not enabled and Windows Update says...
  10. "Secure Boot" and TPM 2.0 are both enabled; PC Health Check says "Secure Boot" is not enabled

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    "Secure Boot" and TPM 2.0 are both enabled; PC Health Check says "Secure Boot" is not enabled: I am running Windows 10 v. 21H1 on ASRock X370 Extreme 4 motherboard with IntelR CoreTM i5-8400 CPU @ 2.80GHz 2.81 GHz processor. I have enabled "Secure Boot" and TPM 2.0 and wish to install Windows 11. PC Health Check says "Secure Boot" is not enabled and Windows Update says...