Windows 10: Secure Boot doesn't let Windows boot

Discus and support Secure Boot doesn't let Windows boot in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After turning Secure Boot on in Bios to install Windows 11, I press "save and exit", pc restarts and Bios starts instead of Windows. Help!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Егор Сорочинский, May 24, 2022.

1. Secure Boot doesn't let Windows boot

After turning Secure Boot on in Bios to install Windows 11, I press "save and exit", pc restarts and Bios starts instead of Windows. Help!

:)

Егор Сорочинский, May 24, 2022

2. Windows 8 Secure Boot Feature: Not So Secure?

So Linux is switching to secure boot also? Or they have to because of UEFI?

Damn_Smooth, May 24, 2022
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    Windows 8 Secure Boot Feature: Not So Secure?

• Linux
    • Linux
    • Linux
    • Linux
    • Oh and OSX
    Here is a statement from a Kernal Developer at Red Hat:

I'm not sure this exploits the legacy BIOS but rather it exploits the legacy boot method on MBR drives, injecting a signed key before the OS boots, which you are correct in that it has nothing to do with Windows 8. And the simplest fix would just be to require boot drives use GPT when Secure Boot is enabled in UEFI.

newtekie1, May 24, 2022
  4. Secure Boot doesn't let Windows boot

Windows 8 Secure Boot Feature: Not So Secure?

I would appreciate your list of other OS's implementing this feature. Thanks.

Damn_Smooth, May 24, 2022
Thema:

Secure Boot doesn't let Windows boot

1. Secure Boot doesn't let Windows boot - Similar Threads - Secure Boot doesn't

2. Secure Boot doesn't let Windows boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Secure Boot doesn't let Windows boot: After turning Secure Boot on in Bios to install Windows 11, I press "save and exit", pc restarts and Bios starts instead of Windows. Help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/secure-boot-doesnt-let-windows-boot/76ebb3d3-2f78-4e71-affb-44b5339040dd
  3. Secure Boot doesn't let Windows boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Secure Boot doesn't let Windows boot: After turning Secure Boot on in Bios to install Windows 11, I press "save and exit", pc restarts and Bios starts instead of Windows. Help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/secure-boot-doesnt-let-windows-boot/76ebb3d3-2f78-4e71-affb-44b5339040dd
  4. Windows 11 doesn't boot after enabling Secure Boot.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 doesn't boot after enabling Secure Boot.: Hello,I upgraded from Windows 10 to Windows 11, everything was fine until I went to open valorant and realized that secure boot was disabled. So I went into my bios Asus PRIME-B550M-A , Boot>OS type and switched it from "other os" to "Windows UEFI mode".I saved and restarted...
  5. Windows 11 doesn't boot after enabling Secure Boot.

Windows 11 doesn't boot after enabling Secure Boot.: Hello,I upgraded from Windows 10 to Windows 11, everything was fine until I went to open valorant and realized that secure boot was disabled. So I went into my bios Asus PRIME-B550M-A , Boot>OS type and switched it from "other os" to "Windows UEFI mode".I saved and restarted...
  6. Pc doesn't support secure boot

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Pc doesn't support secure boot: Hi all I'm trying to upgrade to windows 11 from windows 10 Pro. My motherboard is a asus rog crosshair vii and my cpu is ryzen 7 3800X. Secure boot is enabled via bios but pc health checker says secure boot not enabled. Any ideas that I can try without changing parts at all?...
  7. Pc doesn't support secure boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc doesn't support secure boot: Hi all I'm trying to upgrade to windows 11 from windows 10 Pro. My motherboard is a asus rog crosshair vii and my cpu is ryzen 7 3800X. Secure boot is enabled via bios but pc health checker says secure boot not enabled. Any ideas that I can try without changing parts at all?...
  8. Secure Boot won't let Windows 11 boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Secure Boot won't let Windows 11 boot: Hello,I just installed Windows 11 today after activating TMP 2.0I wanted to launch Valorant but the game requires TMP 2.0 AND Secure Boot enabled.So i went into the UEFI Bios and i turned the Secure Boot into Enabled, with the Standard setting on instead of CustomGuess what,...
  9. Secure Boot won't let Windows 11 boot

Secure Boot won't let Windows 11 boot: Hello,I just installed Windows 11 today after activating TMP 2.0I wanted to launch Valorant but the game requires TMP 2.0 AND Secure Boot enabled.So i went into the UEFI Bios and i turned the Secure Boot into Enabled, with the Standard setting on instead of CustomGuess what,...
  10. CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED doesn't let PC boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED doesn't let PC boot: Hi, So I was playing Sea of Thieves and was on Discord when my Asus GL753V, Windows 10 x64, froze. I force shutdown it and when turned it on again I had the CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED blue screen saying that it would restart automatically but it didn't I think it goes off...