Windows 10: Secure boot - P8Z77-V LX

Discus and support Secure boot - P8Z77-V LX in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, what is secure boot and does normally people need it. And what is the advantage of using it? And dies it work on windows 10. 139686 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by sbh7600, Sep 1, 2019.

1. sbh7600 Win User

Secure boot - P8Z77-V LX

Hello, what is secure boot and does normally people need it. And what is the advantage of using it? And dies it work on windows 10.

:)

sbh7600, Sep 1, 2019

2. Installing Windows 10 on a Asus P8Z77-V LX - Missing drivers

Following a disk fail I am trying to do a clean install of Windows 10, latest edition, onto a SATA disk using an Asus P8Z77-V LX motherboard. I boot from the install DVD and request installation. I then get a message saying "A media driver your computer
    needs is missing" without a description of which driver is missing. Can you provide any guidance on how I get round this?

TonyMiddleton, Sep 1, 2019
  3. Octavean Win User
    ASUS Readies Two Budget P8Z77-V Series Motherboards

Both the P8Z77-V LK and the P8Z77-V LX are readily available here in the USA. Not sure when they went on sale but I personally had my eye on the P8Z77-V Deluxe weeks ago so if the P8Z77-V LK / P8Z77-V LX were available then I wouldn’t have likely noticed.

BTW, for what its worth, after looking over the motherboards on Newegg it seems that the P8Z77-V LK has the Intel Thunderbolt “TB_Header”. On the P8Z77-V LK the TB_Header is located just to the left of the second PCI slot. I couldn’t find an Intel Thunderbolt “TB_Header” on the P8Z77-V LX.

Octavean, Sep 1, 2019
  4. tom9928 Win User

Secure boot - P8Z77-V LX

Winload.exe Errorcode 0xc000000e how to fix on P8Z77-v -lx mboard

Hello Windows 10 help forums.

I am having an issue with windows 10 giving me an Error code 0xc000000e error to do with winload.exe

i have tired using a legit windows 10 iso image to boot into an install, used a recovery drive iso+ tool from here Windows 10 Recovery Tools - Bootable Rescue Disk - Windows 10 Forums but cannot get it to boot.

iIam using an P8Z77-V-LX asus motherboard Which recently had a damaged psu i replaced it with a new psu and everything is powering up fine but no post beep.

Any help?

Thank you in advance

tom9928, Sep 1, 2019
Thema:

Secure boot - P8Z77-V LX

1. Secure boot - P8Z77-V LX - Similar Threads - Secure boot P8Z77

2. Sound issues on an Asus P8Z77-V-LK MB

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound issues on an Asus P8Z77-V-LK MB: I'm having some issues with sound on my homebrew with an Asus P8Z77-V-LK running Windows 10 v20H2. It's been running great for 11 years. But recently, I have noticed missing pieces or bits when playing audio. it has progressively been getting worse. It happens when playing...
  3. Sound issues on an Asus P8Z77-V-LK MB

in Windows 10 Support
    Sound issues on an Asus P8Z77-V-LK MB: I'm having some issues with sound on my homebrew with an Asus P8Z77-V-LK running Windows 10 v20H2. It's been running great for 11 years. But recently, I have noticed missing pieces or bits when playing audio. it has progressively been getting worse. It happens when playing...
  4. Secure boot - P8Z77-V LX

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Secure boot - P8Z77-V LX: Hello, what is secure boot and does normally people need it. And what is the advantage of using it? And dies it work on windows 10. 139686
  5. Asus P8Z77-V Pro

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Asus P8Z77-V Pro: As the years have rolled on has anyone found a fix for this Intel 82579LM on board Ethernet not working? I'm still suffering from it to this day and after hours of research and different driver installations I'm still no further forward! Stanc....
  6. overclocking a 3770k on air p8z277 v lx v1 board

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    overclocking a 3770k on air p8z277 v lx v1 board: So iv got 4.8ghz stable but the temps are low as 34 idle think i got a golden chip anyone give me some settingd to try im running 48 mutipler all cores and 1600mhz ram 118724
  7. Winload.exe Errorcode 0xc000000e how to fix on P8Z77-v -lx mboard

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Winload.exe Errorcode 0xc000000e how to fix on P8Z77-v -lx mboard: Hello Windows 10 help forums. I am having an issue with windows 10 giving me an Error code 0xc000000e error to do with winload.exe i have tired using a legit windows 10 iso image to boot into an install, used a recovery drive iso+ tool from here Windows 10 Recovery Tools -...
  8. LifeChat LX-3000

LifeChat LX-3000: Hey, So... Having problems hearing game chat using LifeChat LX-3000 (Fortnite). I can hear it just fine with Plantronics, so I figured it must be a driver issue. I went on and downloaded the latest lifechat driver (1.4) from Microsoft site. Trying to run it, I get this...
  9. One for Kari - Secure boot with HYPER-V question

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    One for Kari - Secure boot with HYPER-V question: Hi there I see that although VMware and VBOX can't do it (they can use UEFI) it seems HYPER-V CAN create a level 2 (type 2) VM which can enable secure boot. I want to have a go with this on a W2012 Server HOST. Anything special needed for setting up the VM -- want to...
  10. Can I upgrade? MB: Asus P8Z77-V

Can I upgrade? MB: Asus P8Z77-V: Hey there, So I recently have ordered parts to replace and upgrade old and broken parts in my pc build. One of these parts being a new ssd and new hard drive due to old hard drive being corrupted. I have decided with this change to also upgrade my OS, i currently am running...