Windows 10: Secure Boot Problem

Discus and support Secure Boot Problem in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, i have secure boot enabled and it everywhere says its disabled.I have tried re-enabling it but it still says disabled.I have tried using... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KingTino, Dec 2, 2021.

1. KingTino Win User

Secure Boot Problem

Hi, i have secure boot enabled and it everywhere says its disabled.I have tried re-enabling it but it still says disabled.I have tried using Whynotwin11, It still says disabled.I have tried asking this before but didnt get a good answer.

:)

KingTino, Dec 2, 2021

2. Windows 8 Secure Boot Feature: Not So Secure?

So Linux is switching to secure boot also? Or they have to because of UEFI?

Damn_Smooth, Dec 2, 2021
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    Windows 8 Secure Boot Feature: Not So Secure?

• Linux
    • Linux
    • Linux
    • Linux
    • Oh and OSX
    Here is a statement from a Kernal Developer at Red Hat:

I'm not sure this exploits the legacy BIOS but rather it exploits the legacy boot method on MBR drives, injecting a signed key before the OS boots, which you are correct in that it has nothing to do with Windows 8. And the simplest fix would just be to require boot drives use GPT when Secure Boot is enabled in UEFI.

newtekie1, Dec 2, 2021
  4. dalchina Win User

Secure Boot Problem

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Dec 2, 2021
Thema:

Secure Boot Problem

1. Secure Boot Problem - Similar Threads - Secure Boot Problem

2. Secure Boot Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Secure Boot Problem: Hi, i have secure boot enabled and it everywhere says its disabled.I have tried re-enabling it but it still says disabled.I have tried using Whynotwin11, It still says disabled.I have tried asking this before but didnt get a good answer....
  3. Secure Boot Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Secure Boot Problem: My Pc Configuration-Ram 8GBRyzen3 3600G1TB HARD DRIVEASUS A320M-K MOTHERBOARDI Have Downloaded Windows 11 Files From Microsoft Official WebsiteI Have Turned My TPM 2.0 ONand secure boot also in bioswhen I am checking by entering msnfo32it shows Secure Boot-UnsupportedBut IN...
  4. Secure Boot Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Secure Boot Problem: My Pc Configuration-Ram 8GBRyzen3 3600G1TB HARD DRIVEASUS A320M-K MOTHERBOARDI Have Downloaded Windows 11 Files From Microsoft Official WebsiteI Have Turned My TPM 2.0 ONand secure boot also in bioswhen I am checking by entering msnfo32it shows Secure Boot-UnsupportedBut IN...
  5. Secure Boot Problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. SECURE BOOT

SECURE BOOT: I HAVE ENABLED SECURE BOOT IN BIOS BUT IT IS SHOWING YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO UPGRADE TO WINDOWS 11 BEACUSE SECURE BOOT IN NOT ENABLED https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/secure-boot/b86955aa-02e0-4139-88bb-71999c57dd8b
  7. Secure Boot Enabling problems

in Windows 10 Customization
    Secure Boot Enabling problems: Hi,I've been tryin to enable secure boot on my pc. However whenever i enable it and save settings and restart my pc it goes bios settings automatically and I cant go into windows. So my pc wont show windows when i enable secure boot but when i disable it everything is fineAny...
  8. Problem booting USB Secure Erase Samsung

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problem booting USB Secure Erase Samsung: This problem has been haunting me for 2 days now. I'm trying to secure erase my SSD to sell it and used Samsung Magician to create a bootable USB to do it. Didn't work. Then I've read that the Secure Erase feature only works with MBR, so I converted my 970 Evo disk from GPT...
  9. F9 secure boot problem.

F9 secure boot problem.: I brought this previously used laptop from a friend of mine it's a 250 G6 notebook and the windows on it was kinda old and lagging so I wanted to download a new windows but the F9 which takes you to the boot select doesn't show me anything and I can't open BIOS settings to...
  10. secure boot

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    secure boot: How do I turn off secure boot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/secure-boot/20f1624d-bc65-485c-a068-fb89bf4ef320"