Windows 10: Secure Boot State Off

Discus and support Secure Boot State Off in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, One day i check my System Information and i saw that Secure Boot State Is off. How can i turn it on pls help me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ciment 123, Jun 28, 2022.

1. Secure Boot State Off

Hello, One day i check my System Information and i saw that Secure Boot State Is off. How can i turn it on pls help me

:)

Ciment 123, Jun 28, 2022

2. Windows 8 Secure Boot Feature: Not So Secure?

So Linux is switching to secure boot also? Or they have to because of UEFI?

Damn_Smooth, Jun 28, 2022
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    Windows 8 Secure Boot Feature: Not So Secure?

• Linux
    • Linux
    • Linux
    • Linux
    • Oh and OSX
    Here is a statement from a Kernal Developer at Red Hat:

I'm not sure this exploits the legacy BIOS but rather it exploits the legacy boot method on MBR drives, injecting a signed key before the OS boots, which you are correct in that it has nothing to do with Windows 8. And the simplest fix would just be to require boot drives use GPT when Secure Boot is enabled in UEFI.

newtekie1, Jun 28, 2022
  4. Secure Boot State Off

Secure boot state unsupported

HI

Pavillion dv6t6c00 with i7 processor, Can I change the disk from mbr to gpt; if so how in windows 10.

I have a brand new hard drive I can reinstall windows 10 if needed. I don't see any bios updates in my notebook. msinfo32 shows that secure boot state is unsupported. Can you help how to change the bios mode from legacy to UEFI and secure boot state to
    on.

Thank you

jayaruveeru, Jun 28, 2022
Thema:

Secure Boot State Off

1. Secure Boot State Off - Similar Threads - Secure Boot State

2. Secure Boot State Off, and enabled in Bios Asus B450ma-ii

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Secure Boot State Off, and enabled in Bios Asus B450ma-ii: Recently i uptated from Windows 10 to 11, everything was going well, but i noticed that i have to enable Secure Boot State, y take a look to know how to do it, i went to the Bios and enable the secure Boot, but to this day that te Secure boot state doesnt put on, i need help...
  3. TPM 2.0 Enabled but Secure Boot State off?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TPM 2.0 Enabled but Secure Boot State off?: So I am trying to install windows 11 and I'm struggling to figure out how to get secure boot enabled. I have CSM disabled and enabled secure boot in the BIOS but system information is still showing it to be off. My system is formatted GPT as well so i am struggling. Any help...
  4. TPM 2.0 Enabled but Secure Boot State off?

TPM 2.0 Enabled but Secure Boot State off?: So I am trying to install windows 11 and I'm struggling to figure out how to get secure boot enabled. I have CSM disabled and enabled secure boot in the BIOS but system information is still showing it to be off. My system is formatted GPT as well so i am struggling. Any help...
  5. TPM 2.0 Enabled but Secure Boot State off?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Secure Boot state will not activate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Secure Boot state will not activate: Within the past three months I upgraded to windows 11 software but with it came a couple of problems with some settings. I noticed recently that some of my games are not supported by the windows 11 software due to change in my bios settings. I have tried every fix but it all...
  7. Secure Boot state will not activate

Secure Boot state will not activate: Within the past three months I upgraded to windows 11 software but with it came a couple of problems with some settings. I noticed recently that some of my games are not supported by the windows 11 software due to change in my bios settings. I have tried every fix but it all...
  8. Secure boot state off, but Secure boot is on in UEFI settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Secure boot state off, but Secure boot is on in UEFI settings: Hello, I have been trying to play Valorant, but every time I launch the game I get an error stating that TPM and secure boot need to be enabled. To start, I have an Acer Nitro 5 AN515-55-52KW running windows 11 The UEFI/BIOS I have is Insydeh20 setup utility version 2.06 I...
  9. Secure boot state off, but Secure boot is on in UEFI settings

Secure boot state off, but Secure boot is on in UEFI settings: Hello, I have been trying to play Valorant, but every time I launch the game I get an error stating that TPM and secure boot need to be enabled. To start, I have an Acer Nitro 5 AN515-55-52KW running windows 11 The UEFI/BIOS I have is Insydeh20 setup utility version 2.06 I...
  10. Secure Boot State Off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Secure Boot State Off: Hello, One day i check my System Information and i saw that Secure Boot State Is off. How can i turn it on pls help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/secure-boot-state-off/ceaaba55-3385-442f-b592-45709b125f27