Windows 10: Secure boot violation. Invalid signature detected. Check Secure Boot Policy in Setup. Ok.

Discus and support Secure boot violation. Invalid signature detected. Check Secure Boot Policy in Setup. Ok. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After shut down and updating I turn on my computer and it started for 10 minutes. I did press shut down botton and that is. There is only bios.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Николай Чайковский, Sep 16, 2018.

1. Secure boot violation. Invalid signature detected. Check Secure Boot Policy in Setup. Ok.

After shut down and updating I turn on my computer and it started for 10 minutes. I did press shut down botton and that is. There is only bios. Specifications:
    Notebook Asus Zenbook UX52VS
    Bios Version 2.15.1226 Copyright 2012 American Megatrends
    Version 202

GOP Version 3.0.15.1016

Windows 10 (64)

Processor Intel Core i5-3317U CPU 1.70GHz

Please dont recommend disable secure boot. That is doesnot work at all! F7 button also dont work. In any case I see only bios screen. I ve tried a lot of things. Nothing works. otherwise I wont ask question. On the internet no solution.

That is coz new windows update September 16th. better not relize

:)

Николай Чайковский, Sep 16, 2018

2. Boot error "secure boot violation invalid signature detected check secure boot policy in setup ".

Original Title: Boot error

hey!

i want to dual boot, but when i start from my usb stick an error comes "secure boot violation invalid signature detected check secure boot policy in setup ".

Sebastian_24, Sep 16, 2018
  3. Secure Boot Violation - Invalid Signature detected. Check Secure Boot Policy in Setup.

Hi,

When I turned my Anotebook this morning, there was a Windows update. After it was installed I got this message "Secure Boot Violation - Invalid Signature detected. Check Secure Boot Policy in Setup." in a red box. It is the first thing that appears on screen.

I then press OK to get to the next screen (with Main, Advanced, Boot, Security and Save & Exit tabs).

I've read some other similar cases where Microsoft was advising to disable the Secure boot control, which I did. I also tried and deleted all the keys and install new ones from factory but I can't do anything about the "DBT one". When I try to "Set new DBT"
    and then press "OK" it just doesn't change anything and it's the only one that is "not installed".

I've seen people talking about CSM in the "Boot" tab but all I have in mine is "BOOT OPTION #1" > "Windows Boot manager" / "Disabled".

Can you help me?

I run Windows 10 (originally 8 I think) on it.

Thank you

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows update, recovery, & backup

richardduboisy, Sep 16, 2018
  4. Secure boot violation. Invalid signature detected. Check Secure Boot Policy in Setup. Ok.

Secure Boot Violation - Invalid Signature detected. Check Secure Boot Policy in Setup.

Hello Richard,

To better assist you with your concern, please confirm the make and model of your computer. Meanwhile, you may try the steps from the link posted by
    escapehere in this thread.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Sep 16, 2018
Thema:

Secure boot violation. Invalid signature detected. Check Secure Boot Policy in Setup. Ok.

1. Secure boot violation. Invalid signature detected. Check Secure Boot Policy in Setup. Ok. - Similar Threads - Secure boot violation

2. Secure boot violation. Invalid signature detected. Check Secure Boot Policy in Setup.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Secure boot violation. Invalid signature detected. Check Secure Boot Policy in Setup.: Hello! I have an issue that has to do with secure boot. I wanted to play valorant but i couldn't because the anticheat system requires the secure boot to be activated. After googling tutorials, I found out i have to enable secure boot, then activate it. I tried to do so, but...
  3. Secure boot violation. Invalid signature detected. Check Secure Boot Policy in Setup,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Secure boot violation. Invalid signature detected. Check Secure Boot Policy in Setup,: Hello! I have an issue that has to do with secure boot. I wanted to play valorant but i couldn't because the anticheat system requires the secure boot to be activated. After googling tutorials, I found out i have to enable secure boot, then activate it. I tried to do so, but...
  4. Secure boot violation. Invalid signature detected. Check Secure Boot Policy in Setup.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Secure boot violation. Invalid signature detected. Check Secure Boot Policy in Setup.: Hello! I have an issue that has to do with secure boot. I wanted to play valorant but i couldn't because the anticheat system requires the secure boot to be activated. After googling tutorials, I found out i have to enable secure boot, then activate it. I tried to do so, but...
  5. Secure boot violation. Invalid signature detected. Check Secure Boot Policy in Setup,

Secure boot violation. Invalid signature detected. Check Secure Boot Policy in Setup,: Hello! I have an issue that has to do with secure boot. I wanted to play valorant but i couldn't because the anticheat system requires the secure boot to be activated. After googling tutorials, I found out i have to enable secure boot, then activate it. I tried to do so, but...
  6. Invalid signature- check secure boot policy in setup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Invalid signature- check secure boot policy in setup: Hi, I have a Windows 11 and was trying to make secure boot active and when I did, I keep getting this error. And I also cannot disable secure boot, please help!...
  7. Invalid signature- check secure boot policy in setup

Invalid signature- check secure boot policy in setup: Hi, I have a Windows 11 and was trying to make secure boot active and when I did, I keep getting this error. And I also cannot disable secure boot, please help!...
  8. Secure boot invalid signature detected. check secure boot policy in setup.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Secure boot invalid signature detected. check secure boot policy in setup.: HiSo i want play valorant and i need secure boot enabled so i go enable secure boot and i get this error invalid signature detected. check secure boot policy in setup.Does anybody know how to fix it?If i disable secure boot it works but i need to have enabled secure boot....
  9. Secure boot invalid signature detected. check secure boot policy in setup.

Secure boot invalid signature detected. check secure boot policy in setup.: HiSo i want play valorant and i need secure boot enabled so i go enable secure boot and i get this error invalid signature detected. check secure boot policy in setup.Does anybody know how to fix it?If i disable secure boot it works but i need to have enabled secure boot....
  10. Surface Pro 2 Secure Boot Violation Invalid signature detected check secure boot policy in...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Surface Pro 2 Secure Boot Violation Invalid signature detected check secure boot policy in...: I haven’t installed any software or contected any external devices. Was working perfectly last night, yet when i attempted to turn computer on today I’m stuck in an everending Secure Boot Violation. I tried to exit this screen 1 by not saving any changes and selecting Exit,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. secure boot violation invalid signature detected check secure boot policy in setup lenovo

2. check secure boot policy