Windows 10: "Secure Content"

Discus and support "Secure Content" in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; More incoherent gibberish from M$: From time to time, I get the message at the bottom of the screen: "Only secure content is displayed" That's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Jim Giglio 81 - gmail, Jul 2, 2019.

1. "Secure Content"

More incoherent gibberish from M$:

From time to time, I get the message at the bottom of the screen:

"Only secure content is displayed"

That's nice, but there's an obvious question whenever I see this message: What on earth is this "secure content?" And how does M$ tell the difference between it and the insecure stuff?

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

BTW: There's a "Windows topic" requested below. My answer (which is NOT included in the drop-down list)

would be "Why won't M$ include "Translating incoherent gibberish into English".

:)

Jim Giglio 81 - gmail, Jul 2, 2019

2. Search Content of MHT files

Hi David,

Most probably, this is a problem with the search and indexing of your Windows 10 computer. For us to provide the best resolution possible, we would like to clarify the following:

• Are you trying to search the content of MHT files using Cortana?
    • Have you tried searching it using the File Explorer?
    • Are you using a third-party app to search for the content of MHT files?

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you run the troubleshooter for search and indexing. To run the Search and Indexing troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• Click the Start button and select the Settings
      icon.
    • Choose Update & Security from the list.
    • Click Troubleshoot in the left pane of the window.
    • Under Find and fix other problems.
    • Select Search and Indexing and click Run the troubleshooter.

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Gerard Qui, Jul 2, 2019
  3. qubit Win User
    Corporate Security Solution

That made me so facepalm. Some people have absolutely no clue. I hope they don't take you for granted with all this you're doing for them.

SonicWall is a good security product, so Mindweaver's suggestion sounds like a good one and should make for a rather bigger baby step. Let's hope they take it.

qubit, Jul 2, 2019
  4. meebers Win User

"Secure Content"

RetailDemo Offline Content?

Was cleaning up my 10162 install using cleanmgr. One option on the list was "RetailDemo Offline Content", it was 100MB. Not sure what this is, before I delete it. Suggestions?

meebers, Jul 2, 2019
Thema:

"Secure Content"

1. "Secure Content" - Similar Threads - Secure Content

2. Second Screen Error "Can't show protected content. Connection is not secure." Please help fix.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Second Screen Error "Can't show protected content. Connection is not secure." Please help fix.: I'm trying to use my tablet Samsung Galaxy Tab S9+ as a second screen using the second screen feature. It used to work just fine but now my tablet shows a completely black screen with the cursor still able to move. It says "can't show protected content. Connection is not...
  3. Second Screen Error "Can't show protected content. Connection is not secure." Please help fix.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Second Screen Error "Can't show protected content. Connection is not secure." Please help fix.: I'm trying to use my tablet Samsung Galaxy Tab S9+ as a second screen using the second screen feature. It used to work just fine but now my tablet shows a completely black screen with the cursor still able to move. It says "can't show protected content. Connection is not...
  4. Encrypt contents to secure data

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Encrypt contents to secure data: Hi, I'm trying to lock my folder and tried applying some advanced settings. However, I'm unable to select the option 'Encrypt contents to secure data' in the advanced attributes. Please find attached the screenshot. Please let me know how I can change these settings. Thank...
  5. Encrypt contents to secure data

Encrypt contents to secure data: Hi, I'm trying to lock my folder and tried applying some advanced settings. However, I'm unable to select the option 'Encrypt contents to secure data' in the advanced attributes. Please find attached the screenshot. Please let me know how I can change these settings. Thank...
  6. Encrypt Contents to secure data button IS NOT AVAILABLE on WINDOWS 10. I tried a solution...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Encrypt Contents to secure data button IS NOT AVAILABLE on WINDOWS 10. I tried a solution...: Encrypt Contents to secure data button IS NOT AVAILABLE on WINDOWS 10. I tried a solution as mentioned in one of the Threads Windows+R , regedit..but it does not work- other users too have mentioned that this solutions does not work. Why does Microsoft make things so...
  7. Encrypt Contents to secure data button IS NOT AVAILABLE on WINDOWS 10. I tried a solution...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Encrypt Contents to secure data button IS NOT AVAILABLE on WINDOWS 10. I tried a solution...: Encrypt Contents to secure data button IS NOT AVAILABLE on WINDOWS 10. I tried a solution as mentioned in one of the Threads Windows+R , regedit..but it does not work- other users too have mentioned that this solutions does not work. Why does Microsoft make things so...
  8. Encrypt Contents to secure data button IS NOT AVAILABLE on WINDOWS 10. I tried a solution...

9. 'Encrypt contents to secure data Greyed Out'

in Windows 10 Gaming
    'Encrypt contents to secure data Greyed Out': Can you please help me the 'Encrypt contents to secure data' it is greyed out. I am using windows 11 Home. I have already tried all the steps that probably solved the problem on windows 10 but it didnt work......
  10. 'Encrypt contents to secure data Greyed Out'

'Encrypt contents to secure data Greyed Out': Can you please help me the 'Encrypt contents to secure data' it is greyed out. I am using windows 11 Home. I have already tried all the steps that probably solved the problem on windows 10 but it didnt work......